TSC I-140 March approvals

Friend\'s EB3 case Approved!

EB3
RD: 9/24/01
ND: 9/27/01
AD: 3/6/02

Checked AVM early this morning around 5am.

Mine is still pending... ND= 4/20/01

Thanks KP

THanks for your reply.My lawyer has made an expensive mistake.what to do? It\'s my fate.

What do you mean by TSC measuring scale? Kindly explain.

Thanks in advance.

BAskar

New TSC Processing time out on imiigration-law.com

Processing 09/02/01
Pending cases 7,073(179)

Its a Big Leap byt TSC

EB2-RIR May(July ND) Still waiting

Guys,

I am one of those from the late May who applied for 140 when mail room had strike and unfortunately it is not approved yet.

My notice Date is July 19th. Any guess/advice?? Three of my friends got response two approval (Even September case got approved.
) 1 got RFE and 2 of us (me and my friend) are still waiting all from same company.

It is so painful to wait with so much uncertainity, well case may not been assigned or it may not even be looked.

-Vijay

call TSC

Talk to IIO as new dates r out , now they cant say they r processing april cases, atleast u will have first hand info. Hope this help

stop moaning

and act. dont expect others to do stuff for you.
call lawyer ask your employer to call or go there whatever

new message on AVM

Just checked AVM to see any change with this new process time, guess what? old message "...wait 200 to 275 days" has changed to "... wait 300 to 320 days".

God Bless TSC.

For BlueEagle

I thought I was the only one hallucinating !!!!
After seeing the immigration-law.com, I thought I was going to hear some nice processing dates. This was a big shock.. I heard 250-325 days. I think your dates are better !!!!

ND : 11/15/01 I-140 still at TSC

I have been a silent watcher for many months on this site. My info is:
RN_Miami (EB3)
RD: 10-24-01
ND: 11-15-01
SRC: 02-037
From what I have been reading on this site, it looks like all the case after Nov 14th have been transferred. However, my notice date is Nov 15th and my case is still at TSC. I checked AVM 2 days ago and it is still playing the same old message. I really hope my case got approved soon. I was hoping that because my case was left behing that it would get approved sooner, but I am not so sure now.
  Good luck to all of you.

Congrats on your approval. Beautiful day here in NC today!!!!!

We went to Dr. Rafael Moreschi in Cary. 467-2253
He\'s the onyl one in the Triangle.
Here\'s a list of the rest from Immigration.comDr. Thomas B. Reid, III
Civil Surgeon
1300 Dow Road
Carolina Beach, NC 28428

Dr. Rafael M. Moreschi
Civil Surgeon
105-A Kilmayne Drive
Cary, NC 27511

Dr. George F. Verdone
Civil Surgeon
125 Baldwin Ave.
Charlotte, NC 28204

Dr. John E. Lacouture, Jr.
Civil Surgeon
Park Place on Wendover
491 N. Wendover Road
Charlotte, NC 28211

Dr. Noralean Williams
Civil Surgeon
1601 Ramsey Street
Fayetteville, NC 28301

Dr. William S. Dawson
Civil Surgeon
1701 East 14th Ext.
Greenville, NC 27834

Good luck!

Vijay Srivastava

Vijay,
   Please Post details about the RFE.

RFE Sent Date (by INS) :
RFE Response Sent Date :
RFE Response Recv Date (Per TSC AVM):
Category :

Rgds,
Krish

talked with IIO last week with july ND-EB3

Case was assigned to an officer two months back. Still AVM plays same old message. IIO also told that they are processing april 02 cases, and she doesn\'t even know when is my turn. New processing dates looks nice, but no news is good news with TSC. With no sweat people with NDs in NOV are getting approved. I don\'t know when I will hear good news.

God knows TSC.

No Title

Hi Baskar !

Most of the people in this board are saying that if you are lucky you will be approved soon. This is TSC sacle to measure luck. I think now you got idea what is TSC scale.

Good luck to you

KP

BenlVan

BenlVan

I checked again, and it now is 250-325 day. I guess they may having a sort of happy hour thing going on when I checked in the first time.

Still, the more you think about it, the more bizarre you feel. It is so hilarious that I almost fall out of my chair.

Let see if they will change it again soon.

Approved , thank you all.

EB-2(Labor) RD: 9/7/1, ND:11/5/1, Approved finally heard avm today. Was not approved in the morning today. It says approved. Does not say whether approved for consular processing or I-485, I had indicated CP. Gking, Kishan Patel, and all of you get approved soon. I am manipal in the tracker.

I-140 approved!!!

As I said in my message earlier, my I-140 was left at TSC even though most I-140 with the same date as mine were transferred to VSC. Per Gking advice, I just checked the AVM (11:48pm est) and I heard the good news. I am so excited and glad now mine was left at TSC(approved about 3and 1/2 months from notice date, that\'s not too bad.)
  Please add to tracker:
RN_Miami EB3(schedule A, no Labor)
RD: 10-24-01
ND: 11-15-01
AD: 03-06-02
I will go for AOS and applied for EAD and AP.
Good luck to the rest of you and will see you in I-485 forum.