TSC I-140 March approvals

rekhak

Registered Users (C)
When you post your Approvals, Kindly mention your ND(Notice Date), Category(EB1,2 or 3), AD( Approval Date) and When did you check the AVM(including the Time zone). This will be helpful to other friends who are waiting. Please send your e-mails to tsci140@hotmail.com to add/update the TSC I140 tracker. Don\'t just post the details in this forum.

The link to the tracker is:
http://www.mycgiserver.com/~vp0001/

I encourage everyone to post questions/information and not just feelings of frustration. Lets try to keep the forum shorter and more meaningful.

Brief summaries:

EB-1 June-July cases are being processed.
EB-2 July-September cases are being processed
EB-3 August-November cases are being processed

Good luck to all of us.

I-140 premium service announced

March 1, 2002 - The Immigration and Naturalization Service ("INS") announced that it will be implementing premium processing for I-140 immigrant petitions in around mid-April of this year. Through premium processing, the petitioning employer pays an additional $1000 filing fee. In return, the INS will process an I-140 petition within fifteen (15) calendar days. Employers are advised that the 15-day period begins when the $1000 fee and processing request are received by the INS and ends once the INS mails the notice. The notice may be a notice of approval, request for evidence, intent to deny or notice of investigation for fraud or misrepresentation. If the notice requires the submission of additional evidence or of a response to a notice of intent to deny, a new 15-day period will begin upon the delivery to the INS of a complete response to the request for evidence or notice of intent to deny.

The INS plans to phase in I-140 premium processing by category. The categories are yet to be announced but it is anticipated that I-140 petitions based on Labor Certifications will be the first category of cases implemented. Premium processing for certain nonimmigrant petitions is already available and was implemented last summer. Premium processing service is not available for I-485 applications to adjust to permanent resident status.

I could,nt find it in other immigration sites, can you post the link please.. thanks

I know this. I had complained TSC about its slowness and in response they said they will have pre

we already knew that premium processing will arrive in May 2002, it wont help us though , will help

EB2 (NIW) was approved on 03/04/02 (from AVM). Thank you all.

ND: 07/10/01
My name is Yumi on the track list this time. I am the same guy as Pray Hard for EB1-EA. I will give this one to someone who is helping us a lot on this discussion board if I can (I wish I can). Do not worry, you will have your case approved, sooner or later. It is just a matter of time.

Best wishes,

Yumi, Pray Hard, and Gotsc

GKing, I checked the AVM last night around 12:00 pm/am.

You are one of the great names on this site and I need to remember it for a while if not for life-time. Thank you for your expertise, Man.
Professor KishanPatel is also a pal of high and deep (PHD). He/she experiences a lot. You will get through soon. Good luck.

Congrats Gotsc!!!!. Was it Central time or Eastern Time?

I checked at Midnight (00:10 Hours Eastern Time) and Same old message.

Nan Shi
EB2-RIR
ND:July 24th,2001

My friends case, need comments

Ultimately my friend case was denied on the basis that there is no approved labor attched. So this can not be appealed.

But the approved labor was attached with 140 application. Those blid people could not see that.

Does any body has similar experience????
His case is EB3, ND-10/19

I spoke to IIO last week

My Notice Date is April 17. Category - EB2 RIR.
I spoke to officer last week , she said it takes 30-45 days to take a decision. When i asked if my case is assigned she said yes but i doubt it.

Just talked to an IIO

Talked to an IIO and I was told that TSC is currently processing the case with ND APR-2-2001.( we all know the truth)

Guys like me with ND around July 30 need to wait the touch of good luck.

Take care, guys.

HI, Blue !

The IIO you spoke to must be a crazy one. You should have asked that person "how about the latest approvals, if the proccessing ND is 04/02/01"?. Any way you have to wait until U here from U\'r attorney. What ever U do in between would be just to satisfy U\'r curiosity. My friend got his I-140 approval in just a month for EB3 case. If the system has some irregularities, U / WE don\'t have to assume that we are NOT lucky. Good luck.

You are right, Videshi

Actually I knew what I am going to hear, as you said, I just want to satisfy my curiosity, at same time, I want to release my anxiety level a little bit. I hope I accomplished it!

When you can feel that job Insecurity is increasing daily, and you still stuck the hole for this long and can do nothing about it. It is tough!

and EB1 cases filed before June 1 are still waiting for approval?

My case is a May 2001 case. Hope fellows can post information on this board, lets share happy ans pain.