TSC I-140 board on Fec 19, 2002, come in, a lot new approvals

Texaslucky

Registered Users (C)
Please send your e-mails to tsci140@hotmail.com to add/update the TSC I140 tracker. Don\'t just post the details in this forum.

The link to the tracker is:
http://www.mycgiserver.com/~vp0001/

I encourage everyone to post questions/information and not just feelings of frustration. Lets try to keep the forum shorter and more meaningful.

Brief summaries:

1. AVM has been updated since Jan 31, 2002.
2. Some late July cases are being processed.
3. It seems TSC is speeding up the processing. We have seen average about three approvals from late January.

Good luck to all of us.

EB2(NIW) Query!!

Thanks KP for the info. I too thought my case should have been processed but for some reason the AVM just gives the same 200-275 days message. Haven\'t been able to speak with an IIO at the TSC. BTW Kishan do you have any information regarding EB2(NIW) approvals as most of what I read are either EB1 or EB2/EB3 (RIR). Also here are my details once again PD 06/01/01, RD 07/25/01 SRC01227XXXXX(I understand this will be an indication of my notice date). Your help is greatly appreciated and also of all those who post on this board. Good luck to all.

Any new updates !!

Hi all,

It looks like TSC is working. Any new approvals ... Thanks,

No Title

Hi TXVictim,

There are very few cases with EB2(NIW), the reason is very simple, most of the people first get job and then go for GC, whereas in NIW case you do not need any job offer. To get approval under EB2(NIW) category one must have very strong proof about his/her work to be of national interest. That can be patents, research papers in hot topics in USA. Also you need to have good letters from Govt. agencies such as NASA, DOE, DOD and many more. If a Govt. lab director writes reco for you, it will improve your chance to get approval.

Hope this helps you.

Also you may want to go through discussion forum related to NIW cases.

TSC is processing cases very randomly and many people are waiting from April/May date line whereas many people from August last and September begining are getting approval.

Hope your case will be approved soon.

Good luck to you.

KP

Gking, please clarify this

My EB3(RIR), ND was 9/24, middle SRC is 276. any idea about this case??
 When applying for I-140 my lawyer said that the experience letters are not required. But every one is telling they are MUST. can you please throw soem light on it !!! Thanks,

The news, the thought.

From the http://www.usvisanews.com/memo1616.html:
One of the petitions that has proved the most troublesome at the TSC in the past couple of years is the I-140 petition. As we have reported on our website on previous occasions, there is a plan to incorporate the I-140 into the Premium Processing Program. During my visit, a senior TSC official confirmed that the I-140 WILL become part of the Premium Processing Program. It is a question of timing. Their best guess, and let\'s hope that they are right, is that Premium Processing will be available for the I-140 petition as early as April. Honestly, that is the best news I have heard all year.
We were also informed that the budget includes additional hundreds of millions of dollars to be dedicated to "our" side of immigration, the service sector. By the end of fiscal year 2003 the INS expects that it will be able to process every type of petition within six months. INS is also working very hard on implementing an online system to enable the public to check the status of their petitions via e-mail by the end of this year. Lastly, INS is looking towards electronic filing of most petitions by the end of 2003.

After reading these, you have to wonder who will be the lucky dudes to enjoy those service and why we have to suffer the last resorts.

Well, life is full of unfairness, the question remain is when we can be on the other end of the river once?

and...

Also, in the current down turn, I really doubt that how many of us can manage to be the survivor and if we are able to enjoy TSC\'s mercy at all.

Or we may simply have to pack the belongs to leave just before reaching the final point of the life long like torture and watch the fire work rising here from the other side of the pacific.

This very possible scenario really pisses me off.

Glass Half Full....

Well.. my friends .. you all are right.. But lets look at it as half full rather than half empty...

If they don\'t implement Premium Processing in April, then we, whose cases won\'t be processed by April, would not even have a choice to expedite the process... Say for example if it were implemented in December, KP could use it in December .. Who knows who will be the next KP, a victim of TSC\'s randomness...

So I am optimistic.. We all here hardly have maximum three months to wait for 140, if and only if, they start PP in April... If not, who knows when....

NIW process is very slow in TSC

My friend who had ND at the early April is still waiting approval for his NIW in TSC. He has a PhD and several papers and recommendation latters from Gov and Uni. That\'s it!

Li

GKING Thanks

You may be right. Thats why the lawyer is telling me that I don\'t have to provide exp letters even after I asked him couple of times. How can I know the LC info ??. I know that education evaluation was done on my BTech even though I have Masters.

How about the scope of my case approval?? SRC with 276 in middle with EB3(RIR), ND 9/24 ?? Thanks,

Approved

Hi Friends ,

My I140 was transferred to NSC on 02/06/02 and has been approved on 02/19/02 . I just checked it on AVM .

Cat : EB3
RD 07/23/01
ND 07/27/01
Transfer from TSC to NSC on 02/06/02 .
AD 02/19/02
Good luck to you all

KM

georgia and Gking

Thank you for your concern. Sorry for responding so late.

You may not know how depressed I was from yesterday. I felt upset not just because my attorney made a mistake on my I140 petition. The response of the assistant and the secretary made me feel that my attorney was either ignorant, or trying to fool me. People on this forum are much nicer and more helpful. It is this forum that helped me find the fatal mistake. Nonetheless, when I report to them and hope them to take some measures to correct it, they even tried to equivocate and mislead me.

I faxed to my lawyer a formal inquiry stating that, after being assured by his secretary that my I140 was filed under EB3 in consistence with my approved Labor Certificate, I was still in the state of uncertainty and anxiety. I just want to be 100% assured that my case is in right track. If anything wrong please do whatever he can to correct it. This is my 4 years¡¯ waiting. I don¡¯t want to play games.

Finally I got emailed response directly from my lawyer. Now he admitted that my I-140 should have been more appropriately marked as EB3, rather than EB2. The fact that I have a master\'s degree is at the source of this confusion. He does not believe it is problematic for my case. However, he already contacted a liaison with the immigrant visa department to inquire whether there is anything INS would care to be done, if anything. He will let me know as soon as he does. This will likely be sometime next week.

My lawyer¡¯s email response makes me feel much better. Frankly I respect my lawyer although I have never seen him. Every correspondence shows his intelligence and reasoning. I guess the stupid mistake on my I140 was made by his assistant or secretary. I hope he will not disappoint me this time.

I will keep you posted. You guys really helped me a lot. Again thank you very much.