TSC I-140 board on Fec 19, 2002, come in, a lot new approvals

For KP

With your I-140 application did your employer attached a letter with some kind of following word:

---------------------------------------------------------
"XXXX Inc. employs more than 100 workers and therefore submits this statement pursuant to 8CFR 204.5(g)(2).

The undersigned, as XXX of HR department certifies that xxx Inc. is able to pay XXX amount of salary to Mr. xxx

--------------------------------------------------------------

I am kind of worried because I had told my lawyer to include financial statement of company but they said per quoted law if company employ\'s more then 100 person then you do not need that.

Your comments are appreciated.

WATCHTSC
EB2 - RIR, ND 7/25

To WatchTSC

you must have to send your company financial statement even though your company has more than 100 employees.
I had RFE for my company latest financial statement(filed with 1999 financial statement because 2000 statements was not published at that time). my company size is 2400 employees.

ND: 04/27/2001
EB2/RIR
RFE : 01/17/2002
SRC - 01 - 158 - 5****
AD - ??

IIO contact Number

Would anyone Please post the tel no for TCS to talk to IIO?
I had it as 214-7677288. not working any more

For pkalai

Thats what I think.

Did your lawyer put a specific letter with CFR xxx( I mentioned in my last posting) other then financial statement?

Per that RFE lawyer is OK but its at the jurisdiction of IIO to ask for additional evidence. IIO need all kind of evidence don\'t see where they stand compare to other service centers

Looks like I will get RFE????

I-140 from late Dec. 01 reported approved - could be true?

A well-known immigration firm www.imwong.com site reports just
received a TSC approval for I-140 (category unknown) from 12/22/01.
Could that be true?

automated voice mail---you can check case status if u have the number:: IIO-Immigration Information

alex and gking , it must be a typo, probably 2000 not 2001, which makes sense for a RFE eb-1 petitio

For watchTSC

my lawyer did not enclose any of the CFR xxx that you mentioned above. my company financial statement was annual report booklet which has everything about the company history and how many time it got merged, etc.
keep in mind I have not received my approval yet( your lawyer may be correct about CFR xxx).
you may get RFE if IIO is not satisfied with supporting documents you provided especially in EB2.

Thx.

No Title

Yes, it\'s an I-140 with ND 12/22/01 reported approved by 02/19/02
(i.e. in 1.5 months roughly).

Approved Finally!!!

My I-140 was transferred to NSC on 02/06/02 and has been approved on 02/19/02 . I just checked it on AVM .

Cat : EB3
RD 07/26/01
ND 08/01/01
Transfer from TSC to NSC on 02/06/02 .
AD 02/19/02
Good luck to you all

Approved

hi fellow TSC victims,
          finally my i-140 got approved.

Cat: EB2
RD: july 22 2001
ND: Aug 2 2001
AD: FEB 19 2002

I have couple of questions:
   1) My 140 got approved from company A, CompanyA got acquired by company B.
       So my attorney said we need to file amendment for I140 along with 485.
   2) Is it possible to file my I-485 from NSC as my New company from Nebraska jurisdiction.
       my attorney say "No", because i working in North carolina and living in North carolina it is not possible.
       but i have seen lot of people who are working and living in NC filed their I-485 from NSC as their company head
       quarters in NSC region.
   3) What are chances of Opting CP. Even after I140 got approved can i choose CP or i have to choose when
        i filled my I-140..

i will appriciate for your response.

Thanks for all your support, good luck to all.

Thanks Gking

Thanks Gking for your answer.
I have received email from my attorney about my I-140 approval, she said it got approved
yesterday as i ask her to check the status of my application.

Thanks