TSC Distinguished Club

Minsk said:
What kind of documents are you gonna send?

I just going to attach copy of all my antorch, request for evidence from USCIS, detailed letter explaining my situation, copy of my I-94, ID.
Then i'll just wait to get contact by congrassman's office.

The best thing to do if you want to find out about your FBI status is to schedule an appointment with InfoPass, and ask them if USCIS has received the name check from the FBI, they will tell you dates USCIS received the results.

I just know that his ND was 01/06 and his Bio was 03/06. His case was in TSC and was approved yesterday.

It looks like they switched to employment-based I-485 these days. EB-2 category in TSC Consolidated track reported LUD changes recently while we are stucked!

One question: From the main page, a guy named Peter posted a question that his I-485 is pending with TSC, same as all of us here. His RTD case filed for almost one year and have no answer. A guy named Faysal answered probably because peter had paid visits to the UK twice after Peter's asylum granting USCIS feel curious at his two times of travel.

Does your RTD travels times affect the processing of I-485 or later RTD application? I feel his answers is so ridiculous, as far as I know, CIS is paying attention to if asylee travels to the COP or to those countries on the watch list rather than to your travel times, am I right? or anyone has a different opinion?

coolguy_11 said:
One question: From the main page, a guy named Peter posted a question that his I-485 is pending with TSC, same as all of us here. His RTD case filed for almost one year and have no answer. A guy named Faysal answered probably because peter had paid visits to the UK twice after Peter's asylum granting USCIS feel curious at his two times of travel.

Does your RTD travels times affect the processing of I-485 or later RTD application? I feel his answers is so ridiculous, as far as I know, CIS is paying attention to if asylee travels to the COP or to those countries on the watch list rather than to your travel times, am I right? or anyone has a different opinion?

I think it's not that simple. They also pay attention where you travel and how often. I am sure that even if you are from Eastern Europe originally and you travelled to Middle East 3-4 times while being an asylee it raises some kind of a red flag for them. Just my guess... That's why I am kind of scared to send my old RTD cause it's full of stamps.

Minsk said:
I think it's not that simple. They also pay attention where you travel and how often. I am sure that even if you are from Eastern Europe originally and you travelled to Middle East 3-4 times while being an asylee it raises some kind of a red flag for them. Just my guess... That's why I am kind of scared to send my old RTD cause it's full of stamps.

Minsk, thank you for your answer.

What I asked in the previous question is that the guy named Peter visited UK twice, a country not his COP nor a country in middle-east, since he was granted asylum, does this cause the CIS suspecious of his RTD and I-485 cases? Haha, I do not think CIS could provide us a least number of travels per year we may have. It is simply depending on whom your file is with. Am I right?

Asylum Granted 01/2004.
ND 02/2005.
NCS TO TSC 1/18/2006.
RFI letter 1/27/2006.
RFI Send 2/09/06.
RFI Received TSC 2/14/06.
LUD 03/30/06,04/01/06,4/24/06,5/24/06

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure your case is still in TSC?

A friend of mine whose case was transferred to TSC awhile back called the 800 number to ask what's going on with her case since she is ND 2001 and she had not gotten her GC card. To her surprise, the representative informed her that her case was transferred back to Nebraska!! I wonder why they did that and I wonder how many other cases they have transferred back to Nebraska.

Anyway, I thought I'd mention this to you as you might not know they transfer cases back to NSC!

Last edited by a moderator:
MGTGIRL do you happen to know what the last update for your friend was? as is listed at the USCIS case update page? Thanks

PS: I was under the impression that any transfer would invoke some kind of written update from USCIS as it was for me when my case was transfered from USCIS to TXS.

Anyone have a clue? Thanks

Pinkie said:
MGTGIRL do you happen to know what the last update for your friend was? as is listed at the USCIS case update page? Thanks

PS: I was under the impression that any transfer would invoke some kind of written update from USCIS as it was for me when my case was transfered from USCIS to TXS.

Anyone have a clue? Thanks
I'll find out and get back with you! I know for sure she never got any notice when they transferred it to NSC (she got a letter when they initially transferred it to TSC)

Pinkie said:
The last time her case was updated was March 18, 2006. Nothing else since then.

MGTgrl said:
The last time her case was updated was March 18, 2006. Nothing else since then.

Do you happen to know when they transferred her case to TSC? I bet it was back in December 2005. I don't understand what is the point of this tranfers back and forth since NSC seems to be even slower than TSC.

Minsk
Do not try to look for logic in the actions if the CIS, 'cause there's none. To them we are a "backlog", not suffering humans and our interests is the last thing they consider.

LUD change

As you guys know I called TSC to see what was up with my
case a few weeks ago. Anyways got an email stating:

"On July 26, 2006, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283".

and a LUD change.

good sign!

taurusborn said:

"On July 26, 2006, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283".

and a LUD change.

My friend this might be a good sign for you. I really hope that this update put you close to your GC. ;)

taurusborn said:

and a LUD change.

Two LUDs for one call is too many. I think it's a good sign!

Hello Everyone,

I got a LUD today........

Asylum Granted: July-2003
I-485 Notification Date(ND) from NSC: March-2005
Transferred from NSC to TSC: January-18-2006
Case received at TSC: January-24-2006
Request For Intital Evidence (RFI): January-27-06
RFI received by TSC: February-24-06
Last update (LUD) change: February-25-06
BIO(Code 3) requested: March-17-06
BIO(Code 3) done: April-07-06
Last update (LUD): 04/24/06; 05/24/06, 07/28/06
Next ???.........................

not here.................

maket said:
Hello Everyone,

I got a LUD today........

Asylum Granted: July-2003
I-485 Notification Date(ND) from NSC: March-2005
Transferred from NSC to TSC: January-18-2006
Case received at TSC: January-24-2006
Request For Intital Evidence (RFI): January-27-06
RFI received by TSC: February-24-06
Last update (LUD) change: February-25-06
BIO(Code 3) requested: March-17-06
BIO(Code 3) done: April-07-06
Last update (LUD): 04/24/06; 05/24/06, 07/28/06
Next ???.........................

i hope this LUD mind a good sign like GC soon for you. :cool:
well. i got nothing today, but anyway i'm just waiting to see if i'll be able to get some information with my local congressman office about my case.they said i might take at least four weeks, so ................................ i just can wait and see for now :(