TSC Distinguished Club

Pinkie said:
Thanks Minsk

Well i am down 3 months waiting since they received my full application plus the RFI. June 24th will be 4months

Their periods of approvals are not consistent. Sometimes we see pretty mass approvals sometimes it slows down like now. I hope they will process us at once.

New Immigration Reform Question

hi, guys :)
since everything got kind of quiet with TSC, i just come up with a question.I'm not really well involve with this reform but :
can an asylum granted person apply for residence using this reform( if it gets approve by USA goverment) ?

masylee said:
hi, guys :)
since everything got kind of quiet with TSC, i just come up with a question.I'm not really well involve with this reform but :
can an asylum granted person apply for residence using this reform( if it gets approve by USA goverment) ?

:D :D :D :D

Do you think it would be faster this way? :) :) :)

Minsk said:
:D :D :D :D

Do you think it would be faster this way? :) :) :)

Again i'm sorry if what i' saying is a mistake, but i think that if we are elegible for this reform it is an option.........................
well............ at least it will be an option (if Approve). you never know with those guys in TSC. our GC might come any time before sep/2007 or we might have to wait until the new AMERICAN IDOL BECOME PRESIDENT :D :D ; but it will be nice to have a second way to get GC. Also with this new reform way you will not have to fear about traveling outside like we have to with the AS6.
At least this new reform seems to provide a real RESIDENCE not like to be an asylum GC Holder. you guys know what i meant to say......................... ;)

masylee
but i think that if we are elegible for this reform it is an option.........................
I'm afraid you're out of luck here: you are perfrectly legal and permanently labeled as an asylee.

Now that more like a good news, eh? Congratulations to your mom, newcomer1. One question though:how come your BIO is waiting if your Mom had the same LUD and she got approved?

Thank you ALL!! I never received any Bio request. My mom got her Bio1. 3 weeks later after the ND. She did Bio1, but with no LUD. That why we have all the same LUDs. :)

another LUD change

This afternoon I got an LUD change again....did you guys get it too ..?????

Guacho

things looking good for guacho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i got not LUD :eek: . :D back at the same..........................wait, wait and wait. We love you TSC! :D

Approved !!!!!!!!!2003

HI EVERYBODY,

I got the email yesterday my case hes been approved by TSC. my waiting time is over. thanks god, you are the great.

i hope everybody is getting approve soon.

Best of luck.

Thanks

Another ND 2004 case approved

My spouse's case has been approved today

The timeline is the same as mine, even though my case has not yet been approved. Anyhow, it looks like TSC is back from vacation and is picking up speed again.

My spouse
Asylum granted 08/2003
ND 09/2004
RFI received by USCIS 03/29/2006
BIO3 done 04/13/2006
LUD 03/29, 04/13, 05/19, 06/20 Approved

Not At All !

taurusborn said:
Any LUD changes for anyone? :confused:

seems like TSC slowed down like crazy.....................i'm kin of sad :( .
i was waiting at least for our montly bit of hope...............................