TSC Distinguished Club

Hello Everyone,

Same thing happened to me, just check my case status online and there is not more " 850/900 days" in the message. And the message appears as PINKIE describe it: " On February 2006, we received your response to...........
..................Follow the the link below for current processing dates."

Asylum Granted: July-2003
I-485 Notification Date(ND) from NSC: March-2005
Transferred from NSC to TSC: January-18-2006
Case received at TSC: January-24-2006
Request For Intital Evidence (RFI): January-27-06
RFI received by TSC: February-24-06
Last update (LUD) change: February-25-06
BIO(Code 3) requested: March-17-06
BIO(Code 3) done: April-07-06
Last update (LUD): 04/24/06; 05/24/06
Next ???.........................

The more I think of it, seems like a new "templete" since the person from Nebraska also noticed that change. Must be that their processing times were getting a lot of attention as they were not meeting those projected dates or maybe processing them before that time...

processing times....they were not meeting those projected dates or maybe processing them before that time...

I think this makes sense, Pinkie. We have seen cases being approved in 3 months or less after RFI's or RFE's. And it definitely is at least 700 days ahead of time. In that case, we're almost there... no estimate ETA needed at all. It makes sense to just drop the text. Wanna make me feel better ;)

same as what happened to the guys shown above.

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On February 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

so far.it seems that no one knows what really has happened but only by guessing. Anyway we all know that the work in CIS is completely in a mess. I know some of the cases filed in November or December of 2005 or even in January 2006 were approved while there are numerous cases filed long time ago are still pending on their fucking tables. :mad:

What we can do now is to cross our fingers to pray no matter what we believe in.

i really think attorneys should sue them so that as long as they delay giving a decision they should honor the dates of the applications. Meaning those dates should be retroactive lets say you applied in 2005 and they approved you in 2007 they would go by the date of your application when indicating the date or residency as opposed to using the 2007 which would mean you would lose out on a couple of years for citizenship. I think these delays in responses are triggered by the number of people who will eligible for citizenship. They are controlling that in my opinion. Which is not fair at all. ok now i confused myself but hopefully one person gets my drift

Does the quota "only 10,000 GC approvals/issues per year" still apply. If so, may be they have reached the quota and we just wait until next year...Hope not...but if you guys have noticed, most of the approvals happened early in the year (may be they were next in line from last year)... and then you see that medical and finger print checks are the last steps before approval (medical results are valid only for 1 year) so that means we should be approrved any moment this "season" but nothing is happening....so it just leaves you confused again...what the heck?

equinox1 said:
Does the quota "only 10,000 GC approvals/issues per year" still apply. If so, may be they have reached the quota and we just wait until next year...Hope not...but if you guys have noticed, most of the approvals happened early in the year (may be they were next in line from last year)... and then you see that medical and finger print checks are the last steps before approval (medical results are valid only for 1 year) so that means we should be approrved any moment this "season" but nothing is happening....so it just leaves you confused again...what the heck?

The cap of 10,000 asylees per year to get GC was removed more than a year ago.

The cap was removed by G.W. Bush last year. The regulation called Real ID Act was signed on May 12, 2005.

http://www.morganlewis.com/pubs/Immigrationrelatedprovisionshr1268.pdf

I found the below info on uscis.gov:

Adjustment of Status for Asylees

The Service is receiving between 25,405– 43,881 applications per year. Consequently, as of April 30, 2006, approximately 112,985 asylee adjustment applications were pending. We anticipate that we will process pending applications according to the following schedule:

Date Received (Mail Date) Timeframe to be Processed
On or before January 1, 2003 September 30, 2006
June 1, 2003-March 31, 2007 September 30, 2007
On or after April 1, 2007 Within 6 months of receipt

It does not necessarily mean though that if your case was received on June 2 2003 it will not be approved till September 2007. Many people with ND 2004, 2003, 2005, even some with ND 2006, have already been approved. I guess we should take it as a general guideline.

RFI Done March 2006
BIO 3 April 2006
LUD 4/13, 05/19

asylee123 said:
The cap was removed by G.W. Bush last year. The regulation called Real ID Act was signed on May 12, 2005.

http://www.morganlewis.com/pubs/Immigrationrelatedprovisionshr1268.pdf

I found the below info on uscis.gov:

Adjustment of Status for Asylees

The Service is receiving between 25,405– 43,881 applications per year. Consequently, as of April 30, 2006, approximately 112,985 asylee adjustment applications were pending. We anticipate that we will process pending applications according to the following schedule:

Date Received (Mail Date) Timeframe to be Processed
On or before January 1, 2003 September 30, 2006
June 1, 2003-March 31, 2007 September 30, 2007
On or after April 1, 2007 Within 6 months of receipt

It does not necessarily mean though that if your case was received on June 2 2003 it will not be approved till September 2007. Many people with ND 2004, 2003, 2005, even some with ND 2006, have already been approved. I guess we should take it as a general guideline.

RFI Done March 2006
BIO 3 April 2006
LUD 4/13, 05/19

asylee123, your timeline is a good example of those cases with ND 2004 that were transferred to TSC December 2005 and which are getting approved these days. You are very close unless USCIS doesn't ask for additional evidence. After you guys it's out turn (ND 2005 and transferred to TSC January 2006)

Any approvals lately?
It seems that TSC has slow down their approvals flows... I guess we just have to keep waiting.... and waiting
At least we know that we will be approve before September 2007 (based on USCIS website)....

I have given up. It is pointless to speculate at this point. They don't seem to be consistent. Seemed like things had been straightened out and things were moving, but now it's all the stalling. I cannot even begin to figure out what the hold up is about. It seems that USCIS will only process when they have legal charges against them... not cool at all...frustrating. I guess the toughest thing is that they raise all our hopes asking for medical, and bio 3 thinking that they are on top of things, only to wait now 3 months plus.

I guess that is when people get these cards they can't believe it. It's such a stress.

Look guys, most of ND 07/2005 and later received their BIOs and medicals in february and haven't had their LUDs changed ever since. We've seen our LUD change every month and I am pretty sure we are close to our approvals. It's not as quick as we thought it would be but some ND 2004 are still waiting, and so should we. We all want our Green Cards badly but let's just be patient and wait. Hopefully some time this summer :rolleyes:

They are probably on vacation. Half people in my office are on vacation, and, I guess, USCIS is no exception. Remember though that in May 2005 there were 186000 cases pending. By May 2006 USCIS received some 30,000 new cases, so the total if no cases were processed would have been 216,000. However, the total pending cases as of May 1 2006 was 113,000. USCIS managed to process 100,000+ cases this year. Not bad.

RFI Received by USCIS March 2006
BIO3 April 2006
LUD 4/13, 05/19

Nowdays is uscis sleeping?

Hi All

what is going nowdays nothing aprove. it seems very slow. anybody approve ND 09/03 . some cases 06 has been approved. but 03 still pending. anybody have idea why it is going slow nowdays in the INS.

Thanks

d1 asylee said:
Hi All

what is going nowdays nothing aprove. it seems very slow. anybody approve ND 09/03 . some cases 06 has been approved. but 03 still pending. anybody have idea why it is going slow nowdays in the INS.

Thanks

I do not know what is going on with TSC, they were working very hard and approved a lot of people. And it seemed that more people will be approved soon, but they just stop.

This is just my own guess: They had a goal for this year and they reached pretty soon and now they stop it. I guess we will see a bunch of approvals when the next fiscal year starts. Just my two cents. I hope all of you get approved very soon. :)

Cl_Asylee said:
I do not know what is going on with TSC, they were working very hard and approved a lot of people. And it seemed that more people will be approved soon, but they just stop.

This is just my own guess: They had a goal for this year and they reached pretty soon and now they stop it. I guess we will see a bunch of approvals when the next fiscal year starts. Just my two cents. I hope all of you get approved very soon. :)

Their goal was to reduce backlog to 6 months waiting period by the beginning of next fiscal year as we all remember which means they should be approving ND 04/2006 by November. Plus they stated they are going to approve asylees/refugees and other immigrant Green Cards first before starting employment based approvals. I hope they did all pre-approval work and now we can receive our greeting emails any day. The reason for the delay could be that they are working on other types of I-485 + some of the staff is on vacation.

MINSK: I'm curious, where did you get your information about what their plans are to date? Thanks

Pinkie said:
MINSK: I'm curious, where did you get your information about what their plans are to date? Thanks

USCIS came up with a "strategic plan" last year.

Objective 2.1 sais: "By the end of FY 2006, USCIS will eliminate the current backlog of pending application and will sustain a national cycle time average of six months or less for all applications"

http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/aboutus/repsstudies/USCISSTRATEGICPLAN.pdf

Thanks Minsk

Well i am down 3 months waiting since they received my full application plus the RFI. June 24th will be 4months