TSC Distinguished Club

Thanks Casaca. I always have thought I will be approved before March 15. Lets see.

Cotty: I dont know why many so LUDs. I think the officer like my name. :D

not news...............................

hi, guys it is been more than two weeks and i got not any news from TSC, i'm almost sure that this means they will send me a RFE (602) to be fill. I just hope that this one gets here soon........................... :(
do you have any news around TSC?

masylee, they just received your RFI two weeks ago. I don't think it is too long a time for you to worry that they will send a RFE. Most people get approval two or three months after their RFI's are received. Just wait a bit more.

clotty said:
masylee, they just received your RFI two weeks ago. I don't think it is too long a time for you to worry that they will send a RFE. Most people get approval two or three months after their RFI's are received. Just wait a bit more.
thanks.it is good to heard positive vib. :)

Minsk said:
I am sorry. I don't remember if I asked you, but when was the last time you took your fingerprints?
it was wayyy back on the mid .2003 same day i had my asylum interview at local office. Before got granted asylum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I-K-A-K-O said:
Minsk whats yout BIO (CODE 1) date ?

I did my first fingerprints back in 2004 in the beginning of the year when my asylum application was denied by IO and turned to IJ.

I just found out my uncle's online status changed!!!

Receipt Number: lin04xxxxxxx

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 2, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

his timeline is as below:
asylum granted:2/2002
ND 3/2004
case transfer to TSC 01/2006
RFI 1/17/2006
BIO code3 done on 2/3/2006
Approved on 3/2/2006 :D

waitinglifetime said:
Cl_Asylee ,,, I think I am going to break your record :)

1 :eek: 2 :eek: 3 :eek: 4 :eek:

Yes man, now we are tied with four LUDs in a row. Go ahead man :D If you have one more you are the winner :p

casaca said:
I did my BIO3 today, everything is O.K., Now just waitting! I think 3 months
is enough for approve, do you think so, Cl_asylee, BTW, How abour you?

Hi Casaca, I wish you good luck. According to my prediction I will be approved next week. I really hope I will. Lets see. :)

My uncle's new timeline is as below:

asylum granted:2/2002
ND 3/2004
case transfer to TSC 01/2006
RFI 1/17/2006
BIO code3 done on 2/3/2006
Approved on 3/2/2006 (online status)
Approval letter received: 3/9
Green Card on his hand:3/10/2006 :D

Cl_Asylee said:
Hi Casaca, I wish you good luck. According to my prediction I will be approved next week. I really hope I will. Lets see. :)

I think I was right. Status cannot be found today. Lets see. :)