TSC Distinguished Club

ccordova624 said:
Same here,... my little sister's Bio-Code3 appointment notice arrived yesterday and the notice date is 2/9/06 an the date in the envelope is 2/17/06. The appointment is for 3/9/06.
Is TSC delaying the mail?[/QUOTE

I don't see any reason why they will be delaying the mail; it is just the way that they process. See normally i'm one of the last guys to get the mail from TSC from the ones joining this TSC club. If they(TSC) continued the process in my case i'll should get my BIO letter late this week, othervise I think that will means I-602 for my case. :eek:

I was wondering if someone can give an advise about how to send RFI to TSC like what type of mail use and what is the address that I have to send it to???
Do I need to send the original letter that I got from TSC asking RFI??
Thanks for your help

Asylum granted 9/03
ND 9/04
Transferred to Texas 12/8/05
LUD Change 12/08/05 1/12/06
RFI 1/12/06
Bio Done 1/25/06
RFI 1/19/06 Request G325A, I693

casaca said:
General , after BIO3 & Intital Evidence (G-325) done, How long can get GC??
Any idea???

No ona can tell. People had been waiting for years before the cap was eliminated. Even now when the cap is gone it's pretty hard to say how long. Some people on this board with ND 2002 have been waiting for 3-6 months and some for 11-12 months. Plus keep in mind that they can ask for additional evidence.

Still Not Bio

So Far No Bio And No Update.

I Will Need To Apply I-485 For My Daughter Soon, Since My Case Was Transferred To Tx, Should I Send Application To Tx For My Daughter Or Still Send It To Nsc? Any Advise? Thanks.

Dear jcasylee,

I sent my RFI by USPS-Express Mail(approx. $15). The address is in the letter. Do not send the original letter, make a copy and keep the original with you. All this is clearly explained in the letter, however, I do not have any problem to answer. If you need something else let me know.

jcasylee said:
I was wondering if someone can give an advise about how to send RFI to TSC like what type of mail use and what is the address that I have to send it to???
Do I need to send the original letter that I got from TSC asking RFI??
Thanks for your help

Asylum granted 9/03
ND 9/04
RFI 1/12/06
Bio Done 1/25/06

please come 2003 club

my ND 09/03. i have not received code 3. any other receiving? uscis received my medical and 325A in janaury 3rd 2006. in the case status it takes 850 to 900 days. anybody has same massage. please inform me.

d1 asylee:

Almost everybody received the same message. I have BIO code 3 see signature. Could you please have your timeline in your signature? You are welcome to copy mine and put your own dates.

d1 asylee said:
my ND 09/03. i have not received code 3. any other receiving? uscis received my medical and 325A in janaury 3rd 2006. in the case status it takes 850 to 900 days. anybody has same massage. please inform me.

my time line is

ND 09/22/2003 485 application
FIRST FP JULY 2004
325A AND 693 RECEIVED BY USCIS ON 3RD JAN 2006
STATUS MASSAGE IT TAKES 850 TO 900 DAYS
AFTER THAT NOTHING CHANGE
BIO CODE NOT RECEIVED YET.

another LUD change..

guys, I got another LUD changed today, this is the second change on a sunday, last sunday got another too...

Guacho.

guacho said:
guys, I got another LUD changed today, this is the second change on a sunday, last sunday got another too...

Guacho.
hi, guacho

getting close......................i'm happy for you. :)
i'll have to wait and see what i'll get from TSC : BIO or I-602. I got nothing yet.

guacho said:

Guacho.

Guacho, I think USCIS will not ask us for anything else. Now we depend on the immigration officers. Buena suerte hermano.

gracias

well, as I said before it is just a matter of one of us being approved.
ojala sea pronto...

Guacho.

Dear Cl_Asylee,

Thanks for your help I just want to confirm with you, the address where I have to send the documents is the same address on the botton of the letter??

I am about to put this on the mail but I want to make sure that everything is ok.

Asylum granted 9/03
ND 9/04
RFI 1/12/06
Bio Done 1/25/06
About to send RFI to Texas 2/27/06

jcasylee said:
Thanks for your help I just want to confirm with you, the address where I have to send the documents is the same address on the botton of the letter??
Yes, that is the address. I just sent my RFI today as well, via Express Mail. So the nerve-racking waiting game heats up for me now.

JC, I do not have the letter right here. But yes, I remember the address was below the letter. It says something like: send the documents ask above to the following address: .......

Good luck, and let me know when they get you RFI.

jcasylee said:
Dear Cl_Asylee,

I am about to put this on the mail but I want to make sure that everything is ok.

Asylum granted 9/03
ND 9/04
RFI 1/12/06
Bio Done 1/25/06
About to send RFI to Texas 2/27/06

Ok Guys, I just came form the mail office and sent all the documentation required. As soon as I get any update in my status, I'll let you know. I hope this end soon and all of us can have our GC in our hands. We deserve it.

Good luck to everyone

Asylum granted 9/03
ND 9/04
RFI 1/12/06
Bio Done 1/25/06
RFE sent 2/27/06

TSC got my RFI on the 25th. :rolleyes:

On February 25, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Last edited by a moderator: