TSC Discussion and Tracker --- Feb. 5, 2002

Gking

Registered Users (C)
Please send your e-mails to tsci140@hotmail.com to add/update the TSC I140 tracker. Don\'t just post the details in this forum.

The link to the tracker is:
http://www.mycgiserver.com/~vp0001/

I encourage everyone to post questions/information and not just feelings of frustration. Lets try to keep the forum shorter and more meaningful.

Brief summaries:

1. AVM has been updated since Jan 31, 2002.
2. Some late July cases are being processed.
3. It seems TSC is speeding up the processing. We have seen average about three approvals from late January.

Good luck to all of us.

Congrats Pump

Dear all,

Pump was in this TSC I-140 discussion forum and after his approval he applied AOS in CSC, his I-485 is approved on Feb 4, 2002 and it took around 11 months for him to get AOS completed.

Congratulations Pump, wish you a very very happy life ahead.

KP

I 140 assigned to officer

Hello guys, my I140 Assigned to Officer on JAN 18 th , But it\'s not approved yet, Any idea how long it\'s going to take to approve?

Hello Sekhar_TSC

I am in the same boat as yours..They said 10 days after assigning to officer..But I think we should be giving them a month
BTW Sekhar is EB3 and his ND July 16th/17th...Correct me if I am wrong Sekhar

Need a time frame for AILA request .....

My lawyer sent a request to TSC through AILA regarding my 140.... How much time does TSC take to respond to AILA ??

Anyone ??

Mine was received on 12/29 ....

But still no news ...so my lawyer has sent an inquiry through AILA ... its more than 11 months now and I am EB3 ...this is crazy !!

I-140 Approved

I\'ve been a silent watcher so far. I would like to share the good news with yall.
Cat: EB3(RIR)
ND : Jul 25
AD : 02/02/02
AVM updated

Good Luck to every one. See you guys in 485 forum.
KP Keep the faith. Every thing will be all right.

Please EB3 NSC/VSC guys

Request, if your case is approved by another service center PLEASE PLEASE include that in your message.

My case is on
RD Aug 17th
ND Aug 20th
Category EB2-Reg (PD Sep 1998)

If it is not by TSC I don\'t want to get my hopes really high

How to show progressive experience

Hi friends,
I am in the process of applying for I-140 in EB2. My attorney needs different kind of experience letter to prove my progressive experience with a previous employer. What should I do?
Do you have format? OR Can I get an affidavit from my ex-colleague about my progressive experience?
Please reply at sjunagade@hotmail.com.
Regards.

shish

Thank you KP

It took approximately 9 months since RD to complete my I-485 process at CSC. My RD:4/26/2001, ND:6/22/2001, FP:11/02/2001, AD:02/04/2002

I am lucky that I moved away from TSC after my I-140 stage.

EB1 approval from TSC of my freind

happy to inform this forum that my friend got his approval notice on 2/04/2002.

RD: 01/25/2001
ND: 02/01/2001
AD: 01/25/2002
EB1

going for I-485.

hi guys

keep all the faith. Congrats to all those who got approved. To all those who have not, be strong. We have come so far lets not give up

Thank you! rashid

I take your words for it, I hope you\'ll get your GC very soon. Atta
girl.....:)

Could you please tell me your friend\'s qualications?

I would like to know what qualications of your friend to be approved.
Thanks.

EB1 ND 2/20/2001 assigned to an officer

I talked to and IIO and he told me my case was assigned to an officer on Jan 28 last week.
Any idea how long it will take to know the results?