TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Actually I spoke to an IO in TSC a couple of days ago asking about my case - and he said that the case was ready for approval (name check completed) but they have depleted their visa numbers and I would have to wait till October and call then.
I don't know how reliable that information is -- but thought I'll share that.

I have found their information to be quite unreliable, and definitely vary from person to person. If you call at a different time, even if you happen to run into the same IO, he/she might tell you a different story. So take whatever they said with a grain of salt.

But they do have access to your case and occasionally will release more information that you couldn't get elsewhere.

Actually I spoke to an IO in TSC a couple of days ago asking about my case - and he said that the case was ready for approval (name check completed) but they have depleted their visa numbers and I would have to wait till October and call then.
I don't know how reliable that information is -- but thought I'll share that.

Yes - I realize that. Initially he started giving me the usual blah blah blah.... but later on we started chatting about other things (I was calling internationally), and he said let me look into your file. After going through the case he let me know the details.

I would also take the TSC IIO's words with a grain of salt. My understanding is that the IO at infopass tend to provide more accurate information - at least that has been my experience.

Good luck!

Yes - I realize that. Initially he started giving me the usual blah blah blah.... but later on we started chatting about other things (I was calling internationally), and he said let me look into your file. After going through the case he let me know the details.

Could not get hold of IO's

Has anybody get to connect to IO's since yesterday?? I tried 4 times since yesterday now it does not connect to IO but redirects to Customer Service rep of USCIS.

:mad:

I also tried calling today using POJ trick .It said no Texas officers available and redirected to Natcional Customer Service. The lady was fine but didn't know anything. But she opened a SR for me.I was not interested in that ,though.

As an aside I wanted to confirm if my address has been changed as I had sent the address change request last month.She said she couldn't help me with that. Strange are their ways

Thanks
itraaz

I also tried calling today using POJ trick .It said no Texas officers available and redirected to Natcional Customer Service. The lady was fine but didn't know anything. But she opened a SR for me.I was not interested in that ,though.

As an aside I wanted to confirm if my address has been changed as I had sent the address change request last month.She said she couldn't help me with that. Strange are their ways

Thanks
itraaz

Can you provide the tel no and POJ details pls for Texas center ?

Thanks in advance

Poj Tech

1 for English 2 to bypass the intro
2 to check status of a pending application
6 to confirm you are trying to check status
1 to confirm that you know your receipt number
1 to confirm that it starts with SRC
then enter your receipt number
1 to confirm you entered correct SRC number
3 to continue to next step
4 for something about cases separated or some other crap... this is what gets you somebody at TSC. They'll say: "Texas Service Center, what's the receipt number" and you're in.

POJ trick not working for me

Guyz,
I tried many times reaching TSC , system would not take me there is this cause of I have receipt # starting EAC .

What is the alternate option to get to TSC ..

Thanks in advance ..
Faizk

Guyz,
I tried many times reaching TSC , system would not take me there is this cause of I have receipt # starting EAC .

What is the alternate option to get to TSC ..

Thanks in advance ..
Faizk
Follow the following instruction.
Call 1-800-375-5283.
Then choose 1-2-2-6-1
Enter your receipt no
Then -1
Listen to blah blah blah
Then press 3
Then press 4.
Then press 4 again
if you hear "Welcome to TSC"--This is the confirmation that you are now connected TSC other it will say no IO will be available then it will be transferred to NSC. customer service.. If so just hang up and try again
I tried 2 times and got IO but they did not share any info

Friends-

I went for a Infopass appointment yesterday. The immigration officer told me that they received my Second Finger prints which i have given on 19 th of this month. At the same time they told me that my 485 is under extended Review.

I asked her about the meaning of 'extended ' review. She told me that it is under review.

Does any of you got the same kind of information from the Infopass officer.
The word extended is worrying me now. :) . Hope this extended review is the review which they do before giving the Green Card .Am i too greedy :)

thanks

Nayak,

Your details are same as mine.

Hi
anything we can do to expedite ? do we also need to write to anybody ?

I received a letter from uscis that my application is pending background check (opened a service request in may 2007).

anything else we can do to expedite ?

Thanks

Hi

I received a letter from uscis that my application is pending background check (opened a service request in may 2007).

Thanks

HI NAYAK
DID U WRITE TO FIRST LADY , IF NOT MAIL AND FAX THEM YOUR REQUEST
WITH FOIPA
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=223383&page=2

with this FL letter wirst case u get an mail from fbi that they are working on it

Hi

Thanks

HI NAYAK
WITH FOIPA

with this FL letter worst case u get an mail from fbi that they are working on it

I don't think it works. I did send a letter and received reply dated june 20th that my name check is "currently in process".

I checked up with an IO at NSC where my app. is rotting and answer was it is still pending.

Still there is no harm in sending it. At least one knows that another door has closed.

HI NAYAK
WITH FOIPA

with this FL letter wirst case u get an mail from fbi that they are working on it

Ny updated info:LUD(AP):LFGC

Our Receipt notices were recd by attorney...forwarded to me.
LFGC
PD:Mar-2002
I-485,AP,EAD (TSC) RD: 06/08/07 (notice recd by attorney)
ND: 06/25/07
FP notice recd: 07/02/07 for 07/12/07
FP completed: 07/06/07 (requested preponement)
LUD:07/06/07, 07/07/07
LUD(AP) :07/25/07

Name check "in process" is not necessarily a bad sign. I got a similar letter from FBI in mid-June that my name check is "in process." Then about 5 weeks later, I received approval for my 485.

Heard similar stories from others in this forum. So you never know.

I don't think it works. I did send a letter and received reply dated june 20th that my name check is "currently in process".

I checked up with an IO at NSC where my app. is rotting and answer was it is still pending.

Still there is no harm in sending it. At least one knows that another door has closed.

Been to the infopass today.....

I have been to the infopass today. It was another waste of my time. The same status, the same answer....."Your case is still under review....... there is nothing for USCIS to do......blablabla.....".

It is exhausting..... I was thinking of going with WOM on July, but now the processing time is backward to August and it seems that the WOM case may not establish (besides the internal policy of USCIS not to ordinarily request to expedite). Maybe I also had better write letters to congressmen, senators, and the first lady....