TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Ombudsman

We wrote to the CIS Ombudsman about the case last month and we got a reply today. Basically our inquiry was how and why the primary got approved alone when the derivative seems to have met the same criteria at that point. Looks like they initiated a formal inquiry for us. How could they do that, I have no idea... as technically my spouse is still within the (keep-moving-backwords) processing time. We fully expect to receive that "witnin-the-processing-time" crap letter from CIS, but we are sort of glad as it at least forces them to look into her file.

We are also waiting for the result of Senator's inquiry. They told us in mid-June the case was with an officer and we would hear from CIS within 30 days or so. Now where it is after the July and August Bulletin, that's what we are inquiring (so far infopass and TSC IO contradict). I'll post when we hear from his office.

Last edited by a moderator:
I-485 just filed, new here

Hi. I just mailed mine and my family's I-485 on Friday. It was going concurrent with I-140 previously file, had to rush to get it in before Aug. 17 according to the reverted decision of USCI ref. July visa bulletin.

After mailing the packet on Friday just checked online on Sunday for my I-140 and it was just approved on Friday also, same day I mailed I-485.

The receipt time compliance date issue, does that mean USCIS is behind in issuing receipt notices? TCS says they'll be time compliant by October, does this mean I'll probably be getting my receipt by then?

Thanks!

my journey is finally over

hi all
we got approval mails for me and my wife today :)
no luds before approval
I had opened an enquiry on july18th thru phone.
I was stuck in name check for 1year 1 month
went thru congressman they just told me that am stuck
mailed FL , got mail that stuck in namecheck and "in process"
finally got my approval today , dont know when my namecheck cleared.

the journey has been 5 years and 2 months
thank you all for your suggessions and help
may everyone get their gc soon good luck to all

Spoke with TSC IO last thursday, was told the 485 case is approved, but the fingerprints that I had given in May (for the second time) had not made it across still and are waiting on them to order the card. But the onlince case status still states the same "transferred to TSC ...." the IO also asked me to contact the local service center where I had given my FPs and ask them to "upload" them into the system. I did try that and they say the IO doesnt know what she is doing and that they see them in the "System" and that they are already "uploaded". Call the IO at TSC back and she confirms again the case is approved but waiting on the FPs... Anybody gone this before? How do I get TSC folks to see my finger prints from our local service center?? Any input in this regards would be greatly appreciated.

last update date change means?

PD 2002

My 'last updated date' changed to July 20th from May 15th, when I logged in to my account to check the 485 status. What does that mean as I haven't received any information or email for any progress.

Does anyone has any idea in what circumstances in happens?

Congratulations!!!!!

Approval to a 2006 filer, finally! Congrats dude, you deserve this! Enjoy your free life! :)

hi all
no luds before approval

hi all
no luds before approval

Congratulations sai_krishna :)

Question to those who ever filed AP yourself

Hi there, how many people ever filed AP yourself, without any attorney's help? I just want to know how you filled out Part 3, Processing Information, 1 & 2, which are "Date of intended departure" and "Expected length of trip" respectively. Most EB applicants do not have any specific travel plan when they file AP, I think, so you guys just filled out these two with whatever days? Your input would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

geo

485 tracker

Hi -

Could you please add my details to tracker?

EB1
140 approval - Jul 2006
485 RD - 10/18/2006
485 FP - 11/07/2006
Pending approval...no LUDs....stuck in name check.

Krish

congrats Sai Krishna

I too noted a LUD on my case today after Oct 1,06. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Hope this brings some good news

itraaz
PD Aug 2001,
RD June 15,06
As of early July 07, Stuck in Name Check since June 2006

Good Luck Itraaz. It at least seems like they are processing June 06 cases now.

I too noted a LUD on my case today after Oct 1,06. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Hope this brings some good news

itraaz
PD Aug 2001,
RD June 15,06
As of early July 07, Stuck in Name Check since June 2006

Congratulations sai_krishna! Gives hope to all those who filed in 2006. Enjoy your freedom!

hi all
no luds before approval

imcdude, thanks for your wishes. But I also realized that last month, I initiated
my address change.May this LUD could be reflecting that .But my wife's case didn't get a LUD. However it could also be that my NC may have been cleared as I had received "in process" letter from FBI early this month. I am thinking of calling up USCIS in a day or 2 .let's see

itraaz

that is outrageous!!

They should file WOM and thank God, we have courts in this country!
I am planning on filing WOM, if name is not cleared by Sept.

Labor Application .
The I-485 processing times are published based on I-485 filing/receiving date

They should file WOM and thank God, we have courts in this country!
I am planning on filing WOM, if name is not cleared by Sept.

There are some lucky people who started their labor process in Jan 2007
and got their green card in hand by June 2007 :) ( the example i saw at trackitt.com was from U.K. )

Hi there, how many people ever filed AP yourself, without any attorney's help? I just want to know how you filled out Part 3, Processing Information, 1 & 2, which are "Date of intended departure" and "Expected length of trip" respectively. Most EB applicants do not have any specific travel plan when they file AP, I think, so you guys just filled out these two with whatever days? Your input would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

geo

I do it myself...second time
Normally put travel date in next two months for 2-3 weeks travel (multiple travel)
this gives them enough time for approval.. do it before Yr first AP is about to expire