TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Are there anyone like me still waiting for their 485 approval
filed originally from TSC in july 2006
i saw only VSC transferred cases who RD are in 2003/2004/ are getting approvals

how about us who applied in july 2006
still we have to wait, even though our PDs are in 2001?????

mine is in still stuck namecheck pending

I am waiting too. Don't know yet where I am standing...
Applying for EAD/AP renewal this month before the filing fee shoots up.

My PD is 2001. I applied it in July 2006. Nobody knows what's going on....

My PD. Nov.2002 . Applied in July 2006. No news ( other than that is in name check ).
Wrote a letter to FL last week. I was salivating that suddenly an approval email
pops up this month ( but i haven't seen many reporting approvals for cases filed
in 2006 )

Employer Change

PD- FEB 2002

Applied 140/EAD/485 on March 28,07 and got EAD & 140 approved, completed FP1 in May,07.

Can I change my employer or I still have to wait for more time even after having EAD?

I think you can change the employer, 6 months after you file 485, under AC21. Contact your attorney to make sure.

july processing times

immigration law has links for july processing times
when i checked tsc july processing times it was aug 7 2006
once i refreshed the page now its showing june 16 processing times

Pd 04/30/01

Category - EB3 RIR (Not Perm) India
PD - 04/30/01
I-485 filed on 04/09/04
FP - Done
I-140 - Approved 09/18/02

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still here, too.

My wife's case is approved. She actually already is applying for a citizenship (U.S.Army). However, mine is stuck to the name check.

We all who applied from TSC originally has to comeup with something so that USCIS may do something for our situation
maybe we can send a letter with all our concerns with signatures to Ombudsman

any thoughts???/

I am waiting too. Don't know yet where I am standing...
Applying for EAD/AP renewal this month before the filing fee shoots up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did any of you Jul 2006 filers call TSC to find out what's going on with your cases?

we filed our 140/485 to TSC in April 2006 and just got card production ordered on 7/12. When we made inquiry in Nov 2006, our case was still pending in security check. Second inquiry made in March 2007, but it only said pending, nothing else. My husband went to Infopass as well, but did not get any useful info. Third inquiry made in late May 2007 and did not get any response. Therefore, my husband called in June and IO told him that someone did respond his inquiry and they will try to check his case again and we should expect answer within 30 days. Luckily, we got magic email on 7/12 said that both of our card production ordered and just got "approval notice sent" email last night.
our PD is Dec 2005 and EB2 Worldwide. However, we called some of my ex-coworkers who filed around same time (most of them filed earlier than us) and only one got GC on 7/2. They are mostly EB2, China or worldwide category and PD is some time in mid-2005.

Approved

Just got Email saying that Card ordered for me and my spouse.

485 receipt date in VSC 06/2004

Did any of you Jul 2006 filers call TSC to find out what's going on with your cases?

Yes I called TSC last week after finding that my security check had cleared.

The customer service rep was polite.

She said "Yes - we received fax from FBI of your security check end of June. Your case has not been assigned to an officer yet. There is no timeframe for that. Once it is assigned, we will get in touch with you thru mail if we need more information."

Yes I called TSC last week after finding that my security check had cleared.

The customer service rep was polite.

She said "Yes - we received fax from FBI of your security check end of June. Your case has not been assigned to an officer yet. There is no timeframe for that. Once it is assigned, we will get in touch with you thru mail if we need more information."

I thought these cust. reps have only information that we see in webpage ?
These days they know about security clearance info ?!

Suggestions Please

I called TSC today morning to find out that my Fingerprint has expired and they will be in contact with me (dont know when????????). Is there anything i can do get a new Fingerprinting notice? Any suggesion is appreciated.......

Folks my Case Info is as follows:

Labor PD: May 2003
485 Applied on: July 2004
Transferred from VSC to TSC March 2007

485 LUD Changed on: July 3rd 2007 & July 4th 2007 & nothing after that.

Fingerprint: Aug 2004
Biometrics May 2007

These are people who applied original in TSC in 2006 and waiting for approvals, please update with anyone i missed

imcdude,
rajkiran2002us
ybnyk
rollingstone
prince123
bygdsgrc
cheeka
sai_krishna
mztxus
mitra88
zzzz4zzzz

TSC Service Center Number

imcdude and bostondude27 were you guys referring to the 800-375-5283 number when you were talking about calling the TSC?? I cant get those reps to tell me anything besides my case has been transferred to TSC and the status is pending.... If you guys were calling at a different number, it would be so helpful if you could you share that, also I did make an infopass appointment to figure out what is going on with my case and has the 800 number CSR open up an SR/ tracking ticket or whatever and the response I get from USCIS for that is that my case has been transferred to TSC and is within their processing times.... Like I didnt know that earlier... I cant even tell if my case is stuck in name check or security check or whatever else that they do.... Any help would be greatly appreciated..

LC PD: Feb 2003
140 AD: Jun 2004
485 RD: Dec 2003
Mar 2007 transferred from VSC to TSC...

Our case is Sep 2006. My spouse is still pending. All the security checks cleared (within a month after filing the case), pre-adjudicated, under review. Visa number allotted per Infopass, not allotted per TSC IO (we tend to believe the latter).

These are people who applied original in TSC in 2006 and waiting for approvals, please update with anyone i missed

imcdude,
rajkiran2002us
ybnyk
rollingstone
prince123
bygdsgrc
cheeka
sai_krishna
mztxus
mitra88
zzzz4zzzz