EAD 2-Dec 2005
EAD 3-Dec 2006
I received FP notice each time of EAD renewal
2007 Case xfered from VSC to TSC
received 2nd FP notice on May8th 2007
485 approval email on July16 2007

Last edited by a moderator:
Approved - Document Sent to the applicant

My case was approved today - My wife's is still pending.

After staying "Document Sent to the applicant" status for two months, I finally got an email today that my I485 is approved today.

LUDs on my 485 - 7/13, 7/14, 7/16 with approval.

I am almost relieved from this long process except need to wait for my wife's approval.

Thanks everyone for keeping this thread lively and very useful.

I wish all get their approvals as soon as possible...

I have exactly same case as yours but mine is EB2

with PD Feb/2004.

I got same LUDs "Notice returned as undeliverable" and next day "Document sent to applicant" but till then no LUDs and no update to status. just waiting and waiting ...

Details:
EB2 -
PD Feb/2004
I140 - Approved Dec/2005
I485 - RD Jul/2005
FP1 - Aug/2005
FP2 - 9th May/2007
I485 - LUD March/2007 - Transferred from VSC to TSC
I485 - LUD May 5th - Notice Returned as undeliverable
I485 - LUD May 7th - Document Sent to Applicant
EAD1 - Sep/2005
EAD2 - Sep/2006
EAD3 - Applied in Jun/2007
My Wife's I485 has LUD as of March/2007 about VSC to TSC transfer, no updates after that.
No updates about FP2 on my 485.

I raised Service Request on Jun8th - No updates yet.

Don't know what to do.... Any advise / help????

=================================================

Make sure everyone's name appears inside or on your mail box that the mail delivery person can see. More importantly make sure it is not someone else's name like the previous home owner. Very important!

I'd suggest go to another infopass and explain everything again. This time ask specifically what document it was. If it was indeed a RFE, ask what the deadline was and try to either move it back or send the information without the notice.

Good luck.

thanks so much but last time the infopass officer said even she doesn't know what type of document but only sent the request for us, don't you think this is true, but I will take your advice and go there again. BTW, do you think if I ask for my name check status they will tell me?
thanks again!

I am happy to see that people who have been waiting for a long time are getting approved these days! If you have noticed, during the past couple of weeks, mostly those with priority dates one year or more from now were approved. That's good!

Congrat's to everybody.

CIS Ombudsman Online Annual Report

As you might know, the CIS Ombudsman is an independent office in the DHS which looks for systematic problems that USCIS customers (immigration benefit applicants) have and tries to fix them. His suggestions have been helpful so far (like E-Filing) and based on his reports, he seems to be a fair and realistic person.
This year in order to get more feedback from us, he has made an online version of his 2007 report to the congress. Thru that page, USCIS customers (We) can submit our suggestions or comments directly to his office through email.
I think this is the only way that the Ombudsman and then USCIS can figure out what concerns we have. I invite you to visit this page when you have free time and send your comments to him. I am very hopeful that this gets somewhere as he has tried to make immigration easier and processing more efficient in the past three years and he was successful.

http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/structure/gc_1183751418157.shtm

Something that I will emphasize on, will be the FBI namecheck. Although he knows where the problem is and has metioned it very clearly in his 2006 and 2007 report, I still think we need to bring it up. This way, we will support his position on this serious issue.

Best regards

I got the email stating "your card has been ordered.."

EB2 PERM INDIA
PD: August 2005
I-485 RD: Sep 2005
I-485 AD email date: Friday the 13th July 2007...

Congrats!
Was your priority ported from substitute labor?
My PD is Aug 04 (EB2) with name check clear.

Green Cards received while another application is pending

Dear everyone:

I filed a NIW application about 2 years ago, which was denied a year ago. I subsequently file appeal for the denial and the appeal still pending. I later one filed EB11 and got approval and got the card a month ago. Can anyone kindly tell me if the pending appeal will have any impact on the approvel EB11 case? Should I withdraw the appeal?

Thank you for you kind reply!

I can't believe it says Approved

Guys,

I got an email today morning (16th july 2007) at 7 am, saying that Approval Notice has been sent.

Although I have been hoping to see this msg everyday.. I just can't believe it.

Thank you all who had contributed their research, efforts, warnings, analysis, experiences. They helped me a ton.

-Ranjeeta

Congrats. What is your I-485 RD ?

Guys,

I got an email today morning (16th july 2007) at 7 am, saying that Approval Notice has been sent.

Although I have been hoping to see this msg everyday.. I just can't believe it.

Thank you all who had contributed their research, efforts, warnings, analysis, experiences. They helped me a ton.

-Ranjeeta

does TSC still work to approve Green card

according to the visa bulletin, the Quota has been used up. it said until Oct,they can use the quota for next year. what does it mean, it only means people cannot submit AOS?

and I have AOS submit on Sept.2005. do you think it is possible I get approved recently, or I need wait unitl OCT.
I have switched to an new company and get new labor and I140, and do you think I need submit new AOS , my old AOS is stucking in Name check.and I am in AC-21 for 1 year.

RIR PD 03/2004, I-140/I-495 Sept,2005, I-140 AD 06/2006.

thank ahead

Mine too approved!!!!!!

I received the email on Friday the 13th at 8:23 AM that my I-485 application is approved and the approval notice was mailed out. Also received for my spouse and first child. LUD also showed 7/13. On 7/14 also, LUD got updated to 7/14. But no mail or LUD for my second child yet!!????

I am glad for the update in status. I am worried about the status of my second child. I spoke to the TSC rep, but she said they got an old address on the missing application. Updated the address and she said that is all. I saw only an update on LUD. Her status remained unchanged. (i.e. not yet showing about the approval).
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks.

Name check reply fromFBI

Hi All,

Sent sob/sob letter to Mrs President in early May,07. Today received one from FBI which says my and my wife's NC request was received on such and such date .My wife was processed and finalized on the same day (some relief here) while mine is still in process. The contents of the letter are similar to the one that is posted few messages earlier. It has been more than a year that my NC is pending. Don't know what "is in process" means.

Thanks
itraaz

Don't know whether the IO knew about the document content or not, but I'd imagine she should be able to check on it. It got to be in their system, otherwise how can they retrieve it if the first attempt failed to deliver. Another thought, you may try calling the customer service line and ask to be transferred to level 2 support. Worth a try.

Yes, they should be able to tell you something about name check. That is the reason why most people go to infopass in the first place. Even if you run into someone who doesn't want to say much, you have nothing to lose.

thanks so much but last time the infopass officer said even she doesn't know what type of document but only sent the request for us, don't you think this is true, but I will take your advice and go there again. BTW, do you think if I ask for my name check status they will tell me?
thanks again!

Hi Niras
Congratulations!!. My case and priority dates are pretty much same as yours, but still waiting. Did you get ant LUDs during JUN28 - JUN30 of last month? I have 2 LUDs but nothing happened after that...

Thanks in advance

I got the email stating "your card has been ordered.."

EB2 PERM INDIA
PD: August 2005
I-485 RD: Sep 2005
I-485 AD email date: Friday the 13th July 2007...

Are there anyone like me still waiting for their 485 approval
filed originally from TSC in july 2006
i saw only VSC transferred cases who RD are in 2003/2004/ are getting approvals

how about us who applied in july 2006
still we have to wait, even though our PDs are in 2001?????

mine is in still stuck namecheck pending

I'm still here - July 2006 RD.
My name check has been cleared too.
I have been in GC race from July 2002.

Me waiting too

Stuck in additional review. I am assuming that is security checks.

Can I change employer after app EAD

PD- FEB 2002

Applied 140/EAD/485 on March 28,07 and got EAD & 140 approved, completed FP1 in May,07.

Can I change my employer or I still have to wait for more time even after having EAD?