TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

I know that there is another thread for EAD/AP but I could not find any useful information regarding my question there. I thought maybe somebody here has done that before.

Do we need to send any supporting documents to USCIS by MAIL when renewing EAD and AP online?
The whole benefit of doing it online is avoiding to send anything by mail and if they look up the 485 application in their computer database they should have everything there.

Any ideas or experiences on this???

I really appreciate your help.

Hi schehrazi, What is AP renewal. My attorney said that every AP application is a new one. If there is a renewal process then do you know if it is any faster than the original?

Folks could someone tell me if i can call the 1-800 number to ask them about Name check for my case? Will they entertain such questions? Please let me know. Thank you.

Hi Gurus

I wrote to Mrs. Bush's office and in regards to the letter DOJ wrote to me stating that my name check was initiated on 11 may 2006 and still pending. I called Mrs. Bush's office asking if they can help to expedite the case and they said I can write to them and they will pass the request to DOJ again. Now question is it safe to do (wondering if that irritates some FBI officer) that or should I wait for few months before I write to Her again.

Any suggestion!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
our family got our I-485 receive notice on 2/28/07 and did FP on 3/16 ( my daughter was asked to do it as well),then I got two messages from CRIS, the following are the detailed messages:

A)On March 22, 2007, the post office returned our last written notice on
this case as undeliverable. This can have serious effects on the
processing of this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update the
mailing address so this notice can be re-sent.

B)Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.
On March 22, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our
earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have
on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do
not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.
But until end of May we didn't get any so-called document so my husband went to info pass. He was told a new document will be immediately re-deliver, though they didn't say what kind of document. And one day after, I got another message from CRIS saying:
″On March 22, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.″

Till TODAY, we didn't get any single paper from them nor our lawyer's office. We got our APs, EAD sent either to lawyer's office or our home without any problem since we submitted our application. So this situation is quite weird and we are very converned. Can anybody has similar experience can help me figure this out, I'm afraid it might be a REF letter then we will really get screwed up.

Thanks a lot!

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to share the news that I just recieved email saying my card has been ordered.

PD dec 2001 India / NJ
485/140 filing : OCT 2004
140 Approval : Apr 2005
Case transfered from VSC to TSC on 3/15/07
FP2 : May 11
NO LUDs after that until today
07-13 : Card ordered both fro me and spouse.

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to share the news that I just recieved email saying my card has been ordered.

PD dec 2001 India / NJ
485/140 filing : OCT 2004
140 Approval : Apr 2005
Case transfered from VSC to TSC on 3/15/07
FP2 : May 11
NO LUDs after that until today
07-13 : Card ordered both fro me and spouse.

Congratulations!

Make sure everyone's name appears inside or on your mail box that the mail delivery person can see. More importantly make sure it is not someone else's name like the previous home owner. Very important!

I'd suggest go to another infopass and explain everything again. This time ask specifically what document it was. If it was indeed a RFE, ask what the deadline was and try to either move it back or send the information without the notice.

Good luck.

our family got our I-485 receive notice on 2/28/07 and did FP on 3/16 ( my daughter was asked to do it as well),then I got two messages from CRIS, the following are the detailed messages:

You can certainly ask. Most likely they will tell you they are not allowed to discuss security check issues, but with a lot of luck, you might run into a nicer officer who will reveal more details like when it was initiated and whether it is still pending.

You need to use the POJ trick to call service center directly though. The regular customer service rep will definitely not tell you anything regarding NC.

Folks could someone tell me if i can call the 1-800 number to ask them about Name check for my case? Will they entertain such questions? Please let me know. Thank you.

Thank you

Thank you green. Could you please let me know or point me to a link that talks about this POJ trick? Thanks again.

You can certainly ask. Most likely they will tell you they are not allowed to discuss security check issues, but with a lot of luck, you might run into a nicer officer who will reveal more details like when it was initiated and whether it is still pending.

You need to use the POJ trick to call service center directly though. The regular customer service rep will definitely not tell you anything regarding NC.

hope u get ssoon

Yes, EB3, India, PD Aug 2003.
I am still waiting for my spouse's approval though.
thanks
hope u get her approval soon
my pd eb3 india july 2004.
i hope mine is in a que... tooo. and visa number allocated!!!??

Waiting for FP2

Labor approved - June 2003
I-140 - approved
I-485 - filed 4/6/2004
FP1 - Feb 2005
VSC to TSC xfer - 3/2/2007
Infopass - said they are waiting on biometrics.
No FP2 notice received. Is green card number allocated after biometrics? Is this FP used for any security/name check? Does anyone know if this case has chance for GC before October or will i have to wait till october for new quota?

I'd give it a try if I were you

Well, true, writing a letter to Laura is sorta extra-institutional means after all. It's no real solution to the NC issue, there's no real evidence it actually works, and there are special, clearly specified exceptions where they expedite NC anyway. I agree with that.

But at least Laura's office seems to forward those letters to FBI and CIS, which, apparently, forces them to look into those cases that (most likely) have been buried deep in the piles.

If it's indeed the case, as you posted in (a) separate thread(s), that the boring work of NC is conducted by those under-trained FBI newbies who are quick to get bored, I think it may actually be meaningful just to force them to look into your case and respond. Perhaps your case might be an "easy" one, it may just be those idiots are taking forever before reaching your case.

So if I were you, I wouldn't have high expectation but give it a shot anyway. If it seems to work, I'd happily take it (and who cares about Laura -- I don't like her, I hate this administration, but at least it is supposedly their job to listen). If not, well it's just another day in the office as before I wrote a letter.

Got FBI FOIPA response. No records. I don't plan to beg from the FL to expedite NC. I don't think it works.

Ladies & Gentlemen,

Got the approval e-mail on Friday 07/13. Just wanted to share the good news and thank the dedicated people here who were very helpful every stpe of the way.

PA - EB3 PD: 06/2003
I140/I485: 03/2004
FP2: 05/2007
VSC -> TSC: 03/2007

Letter from the FBI Namecheck Program

Hi Gurus

I wrote to Mrs. Bush's office and in regards to the letter DOJ wrote to me stating that my name check was initiated on 11 may 2006 and still pending. I called Mrs. Bush's office asking if they can help to expedite the case and they said I can write to them and they will pass the request to DOJ again. Now question is it safe to do (wondering if that irritates some FBI officer) that or should I wait for few months before I write to Her again.

Any suggestion!!!!

Hi Kolkata and everyone,

I too have been writing to Mrs. Bush and many other officials since mid-2006. My first letter to Mrs. Bush was in February 2007 and did not receive a response. The second letter to her was in May 2007 and it received a response a few days ago. The response came to me from the FBI's National Namecheck Program Section and stated the following:

"Your letter dated xxx to Mrs. Bush concerning your namecheck status was forwarded to the Department of Justice and subsequently referred to the FBI.

A review of the FBI's Name Check Program database revealed that your request was received from the USCIS on February 3, 2006, and is currently in process.

The FBI processes millions of namecheck requests each year with each requiring throughtful consideration. We know how important this information is to you; however, the FBI must also balance the need for national security in preparing the response to each of these requests. The FBI's homeland security mission requires that our namecheck process be primarily focused on an accurate and thorugh result. While an exact date for completion of this review cannot be given, you may be assured that the results will be made available to the immigration authorities as quickly as possible.

I trust this information with be of assistance."

Approved

I got the email stating "your card has been ordered.."

EB2 PERM INDIA
PD: August 2005
I-485 RD: Sep 2005
I-485 AD email date: Friday the 13th July 2007...