TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Got an email "card production ordered"

Case details:

PD: Aug 2003
RD: Aug 2004
2 FPs. May 2005 and may 2007
Approved 07/11/07
Still waiting for dependentant's approval

07/12/2007: Pre-July 2 EB-485 Cases - Where Is the Beef?

According to the government announcement, the USCIS took out more than 60,000 EB immigrant visa numbers and 25,000 during the two-day weekend bofore the fiasco started on July 2, 2007. Common sense should then dictate that a flood of mail-out of the approved EB-485 should have followed to such visa numbers take-out. However, there is no noticeable report that the applicants and their representatives have since been receiving a flood of approval notices in the mail. That includes this reporter's office. In the mid-June, we witnessed some approval notices, but that did not last too long. The USCIS status site shows no noticeable changes in the status of pending 485 cases. What is going on? Are they holding actual adjudication of the visa-number authorized EB-485 applications pending FBI security clearances or these cases are also on hold? 60,000 is a large number!

source: immigration-law.com

07/12/2007: USCIS Reportedly Returning Visa Numbers to DOS

AILA has reported that when Rep. Lofgren issued a letter to Secretary Chertoff, she also disclosed that "It has also come to my attention that USCIS began returning visa numbers to the State Depaartment as early as Thrusday, July 5, 2007." It could be the answer to our question why they are holding July filing cases and why they stopped adjudicating 485 cases for which they pull out the numbers before July 2, 2007. What a mess!

source immigration-law.com

I am not sure what Oh is talking about. What about bunches of approvals yesterday and today reported in NSC and TSC trackers here.

Yes, ofcourse they were not issued on July 4th-7th much. But this week it got picked up. Bad days for USCIS are not very far. It is doing something not legal by not accepting applications but approving them.

After Lofgren's letter, I expect USCIS to accept all EB applications filed in Jul. What this means those of us stuck in namecheck will get buried forever under an avalanche of new applications. Guys, please write to Lofgren (use regular snail mail) about namecheck. She already mentions namecheck in her letter to chertoff, but we need to bring this issue to the forefront. It's now or never.

The address is:
District Office
635 North 1st Street, Suite B
San Jose, CA 95112
Telephone (408) 271-8700
Fax (408) 271-8713

eb3 india?

Case details:

PD: Aug 2003
RD: Aug 2004
2 FPs. May 2005 and may 2007
Approved 07/11/07
Still waiting for dependentant's approval

Hi
ur PD aug 2003 eb3 india? if yes then hope for pending cases like mine from 2004 eb3 india.

EAD/AP Concurrent online renewal

I know that there is another thread for EAD/AP but I could not find any useful information regarding my question there. I thought maybe somebody here has done that before.

Do we need to send any supporting documents to USCIS by MAIL when renewing EAD and AP online?
The whole benefit of doing it online is avoiding to send anything by mail and if they look up the 485 application in their computer database they should have everything there.

Any ideas or experiences on this???

I really appreciate your help.

We are preparing to file for the spouse's AP, and as far as the instruction goes, it's my understanding that you need to send supporting documents separately by mail if you go e-filing (and they do have a separate address for that).

So it looks like they do "matching" to the e-filed application once they receive supporting evidence. Honestly, I have zero confidence in their ability to match our materials correctly, so we are thinking of conventional paper-filing so everything is in one place from the beginning.

I know that there is another thread for EAD/AP but I could not find any useful information regarding my question there. I thought maybe somebody here has done that before.

Do we need to send any supporting documents to USCIS by MAIL when renewing EAD and AP online?
The whole benefit of doing it online is avoiding to send anything by mail and if they look up the 485 application in their computer database they should have everything there.

Any ideas or experiences on this???

I really appreciate your help.

485 approved finally

Guys,
I received the following alert from the online status today
both for me and my wife.

On July 12, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register

I wish you all who are still waiting a speedy resolution of your respective cases.

Thank you all for the support.

Regards,

Augustus

Prince123,

What was the Response from USCIS ??? Lot of people who filed in July 2006 got stuck in FBI Name Check. I don't know. Why??? Please let us know.

yes man, we are still in name check pending, many people from VSC who got transferred are getting their approvals

dont know why TSC is doing like that, dont know when my approval will come
i know lot of people who have 2003/2004 PDs are getting their 485 approvals

Hi Gurus

I wrote to Mrs. Bush's office and in regards to the letter DOJ wrote to me stating that my name check was initiated on 11 may 2006 and still pending. I called Mrs. Bush's office asking if they can help to expedite the case and they said I can write to them and they will pass the request to DOJ again. Now question is it safe to do (wondering if that irritates some FBI officer) that or should I wait for few months before I write to Her.

just let you know. finally we got the magic email today. our card production ordered. my husband called last month and the case was still pending. Not sure when our name check got clear. I was very surprised that I got the email this afternoon. the total waiting time for our I485 is one year and two month. we both are from taiwan.

Hi Gurus

I wrote to Mrs. Bush's office and in regards to the letter DOJ wrote to me stating that my name check was initiated on 11 may 2006 and still pending. I called Mrs. Bush's office asking if they can help to expedite the case and they said I can write to them and they will pass the request to DOJ again. Now question is it safe to do (wondering if that irritates some FBI officer) that or should I wait for few months before I write to Her.

Did the letter say "in process" or "still pending"? There might be a difference. Thanks

Hi everyone,

I am trying to get an idea what's going on with EB3-world cases in TSC.

Thank you,

My details are following;

PD: July 2004, World
I485 (both myself and wife): June 1st, 2007, RD: June 7th, 2007
1st FP (CODE:3): notice received June 13th, 2007, gave FP: July 5th, 2007
LUDs: 7/5/07, 7/6/07 and 7/10/07
Current status H1b (valid for another more two years)
FBI check:cleared same day we gave FP (confirmed w/ FBI)
Name check: not sure, will find out meeting IO with INFOR PASS

I485 AD: ????? hopefully in this life..