TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card Mailed

On March 10, 2007, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

Congratulations! You finally end this long and frustrating journey. Hope everyone on this forum will have this day soon.

My RD is same to yours. Any updates?

Long time since last I "saw" ya... Have you ever tried infopass?

My case (primary) got approved on 2/1, whereas the spouse's is still pending though it's still within the official processing time. At any rate, we are going infopass next week about the case. We had some trouble when submitting the spouse's I-485, so we just want to make doubly sure if CIS has everything right in place.

Before the approval, my pattern was exactly the same as yours. The RD is 9/29, and the only LUD is 10/3. There was nothing whatsoever until the approval. I suspect that in your case, no LUD may mean everything is all fine other than security check. It's probably ready to get approved on the CIS part but FBI gets in the way.

Let's cross fingers and hope everything will work out around the processing due time.

We filed I-485 in october '06, FP for me and spouse done one week later. FP bio code 2 done this weekend for kid. Now today we received two notices for bio code 3 for me and my wife. Anyone has had similar experience? Any thoughts?

This is really good one except it appears to applicable to Citezenship name check only not for permanent residence. Also, it says to be applied by Jan 2008. I hope we don't have to wait that long.

please check the petition
below and sign if interested
http://www.petitiononline.com/nc082505/petition.html

this is related to Support for Senator Obama's Citizenship Promotion Act
its related to citizenship but it describes name check problems we are facing
so please sign if you want to

So April Bulletin is out...

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3169.html

Fire away...

[Edited to add] immigration-law.com comments:
03/12/2007: Visa Number Predictions During the Coming Months

* Family-sponsored: It is likely that the Mexico Family First preference cut-off date will retrogress for the month of May.
* Employment-based: It is likely that the Employment Third Preference “Other Worker” (EW) category will become unavailable beginning in May.
* Both of these issues are the direct result of low annual limits and very heavy demand for numbers, primarily for adjustment of status cases at Citizenship and Immigration Services Offices.

Last edited by a moderator:
EW category

The bulletin mentions the EW EB3 category, that is not the normal EB3 category for most professionsal. Lets not panic

Pd: 2/1998!??

Dude, you DESERVE quick approval.

The bulletin mentions the EW EB3 category, that is not the normal EB3 category for most professionsal. Lets not panic

That's not something for most of the people here to be concerned about. However, NO movement for EB. It's four consecutive months and certainly something to depress people (friends of mine from China [EB2] are already feeling numb...).

I receive an email asking for RFE last Friday. Does anyone knows how long it takes to receive it by mail and who will receive it (myself or my lawyer)?

Thanks,

In my case the lawyer received it. It usually takes about a week or so.

TSC workload

With a lot of CSC/VSC I485 cases transferring to TSC (and also NSC) I wonder if they're going to beef up staffing. Otherwise processing times are going to get even longer.

Finally approved

Hi guys,

We finally got approved today. I never got to call senator but I was thinking to do it if I did not get an answer after 90 days timeframe from their letter.

A month ago they told me my wife was still stuck on namecheck, but today they approved both. That means that the answer they give you is wrong or misleading most of the time.

Now is time to celebrate.

With a lot of CSC/VSC I485 cases transferring to TSC (and also NSC) I wonder if they're going to beef up staffing. Otherwise processing times are going to get even longer.

I think we stuck on Name Check which is from FBI not CIS. Those peopel who filed I-485 with EB2 in May/2006 are still waiting like me (from China/Indian)? I wonder why there are so few cases approved recently? Even CIS is working on older cases, we should see some approvals. It is so frustrating..

I think we stuck on Name Check which is from FBI not CIS. Those peopel who filed I-485 with EB2 in May/2006 are still waiting like me (from China/Indian)? I wonder why there are so few cases approved recently? Even CIS is working on older cases, we should see some approvals. It is so frustrating..

CIS approving 485 but only some people are who are active in these threads are posting their approvals

dont know when my turn will come:confused: :confused: :confused:

yes for some reason they are approving cases filed even after June'06

and not any cases filed in May'06 even if the Name check is cleared!!!!

looks like they lost all the files from MAY'06 filings

It is a pure JOY!

just updated my signature like most of you here. Could someone put me in your tracker file or database?

I have been living in this country for 14 f*&#ing years. Did nothing illegal, never out of status. 9 years on f&^%$ing H1-B. Developed something called "Anxiety Disorder", on medication and seeing a counselor. I have spent 2/3 of my life living in foreign countries and now I don't belong anywhere. The joy doesn't end and I am still waiting.

just updated my signature like most of you here. Could someone put me in your tracker file or database?

I have been living in this country for 14 f*&#ing years. Did nothing illegal, never out of status. 9 years on f&^%$ing H1-B. Developed something called "Anxiety Disorder", on medication and seeing a counselor. I have spent 2/3 of my life living in foreign countries and now I don't belong anywhere. The joy doesn't end and I am still waiting.

I know how you feel Ejon. We just have to stay hopeful. I have lived in the US for 17 years, did nothing illegal, stayed on H1b for 7 years, got stuck out of the US a couple of times, had to make career sacrifices for this piece of plastic, and my i-485 has been pending for 14 months due to the security check. We will just have to stay hopeful or we will lose our minds!

No response after an inquire

Hi

I have called the TSC to inquire my case. The representative said he could not see any special information. He said he sent out an inquiry on my case and I should receive the response in 15 days. But now, 30 days passed.

How can I do ? Do I need to call them again. My last update still is 09/2006.

Thanks.