TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

LUDs without message change

cksrp said:
There were LUDs on dependent 485 on 2/8 and 2/9. No LUDs on primary.

We had LUDs on 02/07 and 02/08 on both primary and dependent cases, but no message change at all. Anyone has this experience? Is that meaning something important, e.g. name check clearance?

happyep said:
We had LUDs on 02/07 and 02/08 on both primary and dependent cases, but no message change at all. Anyone has this experience? Is that meaning something important, e.g. name check clearance?
I would not think it is name check clearance in my case. Dependent name check was cleared long back as per my prior infopass appointment(http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=236635).

Honestly, I have little idea what it actually means because there is no message change. In the last one week, few people got LUDs either for dependents or for both.

This means an approval. I got the same e-mail and a few days later the approval e-mail. Congrats...

srini99 said:
PD1999
485 RD Jan 2006

LUD 02/09/07 ,02/10/07

Today morning received emails from USCIS

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On February 9, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please
allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from
you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call
customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we
process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from
USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS
Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

nick715us said:
Finally, the wait is over after 5 loooong years.

The only action I took regarding the name check is a FBI FOIPA request I made in Novemeber, 2006. After about 2 months, I got a reply from FBI in early January 2007 that there were no records matching my name in their central records system. However, the letter clearly stated that the FOIPA search and name check search were different. Not sure if the FOIPA request made any difference in my case.
May I ask about your FIOPA application? Did you get it notarized or just signed it yourself and send it out?
Thanks a lot for your sharing!

Card Received

Hi

We received the cards (me and my wife) today. Approval notice is on the way.

TSC has done a good job and am fully satisfied with them.

Good luck to you all.

Arydk

arydk said:
Hi

We received the cards (me and my wife) today. Approval notice is on the way.

TSC has done a good job and am fully satisfied with them.

Good luck to you all.

Arydk

Cool.
So, you got GC in less than a year . So you must have a good impression with
USCIS.

Let us all pray TSC and US immigration system give similar result to others.
There are souls burning in hell since 2001 .

phc said:
May I ask about your FIOPA application? Did you get it notarized or just signed it yourself and send it out?

i just received my FOIPA from fbi. as expected it showed no record on my name. i signed it by myself simply. now time to write letter to everybody.

Security check

I got to know from TSC reps that my security check is pending .It was initiated
on Jun 23rd ,06.

antonioa77, and other subject matter experts how do I proceed from here.I want to do everythng possible I can ,rather that being do nothing. Rest is my luck.

Since my ND is June 21 ,06 and is outside TSC processing time,would it make sense to ask lawyer to formally initiate an enquiry

Got my card and approval notice today in the mail

The journey has been as such,
LC filed on May 2, 2002, EB-2 (Could have filed at least 6 -12 months ago and would have rcvd gc at least 3 years ago).
LC approved by BEC on May 31, 2006 Notified on June 20, 2006.
I-140/485 filed on July 7, rcvd - July 12. EAD and 140 approved in 3 weeks, AP in 6 weeks.
485 approved on Feb 5, 2007!!
Apperantly stuck in NC when inquired in Nov 2006 (I do not believe in them, I think the repersentative might be talking through her hat)

Thanks everyone for the support. Yours will also come soon !! Keep you faith!!

what is FOIPA? and what is its use?

antonioa77 said:
i just received my FOIPA from fbi. as expected it showed no record on my name. i signed it by myself simply. now time to write letter to everybody.
Please elaborate so that we can be benefitted too.
Thanks

pururwa said:
Thanks

i downloaded the forms from fbi website. make some searches there and u will find them. sign them and write a small letter attached to it. my packet was received by fbi on janurary 23(i tracked it by fedex). i got the reply back today february 12. so almost 3 weeks to get the foipa. hope this is clear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name Check vs FOIPA

pururwa said:
Thanks

My Freedom of Information/Privacy Act request to the FBI resulted in a "no record" response. Given that, why is my name check request still pending?
Freedom of Information and Privacy Acts (FOIPA) requests are sometimes confused with name check requests. FOIPA provides copies of FBI files relevant to a specific FOIPA request. For FOIPA, the FBI search uses the name or information as provided in the FOIPA request. A FOIPA search determines whether there is an investigative file associated with an individual—a "main file" search. For a name check, "main files" and "reference files" are both checked, in an effort to protect our national security, in addition to searching a name in a multitude of combinations.

Who can I call to check on the status of my name check?

The FBI will only respond to status inquiries from its customer agencies. Please contact the organization receiving your original application. In Citizenship and Immigration cases, contact USCIS for the status.

FOIPA request

phc said:

Yes, I signed the application and got it notarized. Also included a brief cover letter with identifying information like A#, address and Date of Birth.

andy garcia said:
My Freedom of Information/Privacy Act request to the FBI resulted in a "no record" response. Given that, why is my name check request still pending?
Freedom of Information and Privacy Acts (FOIPA) requests are sometimes confused with name check requests. FOIPA provides copies of FBI files relevant to a specific FOIPA request. For FOIPA, the FBI search uses the name or information as provided in the FOIPA request. A FOIPA search determines whether there is an investigative file associated with an individual—a "main file" search. For a name check, "main files" and "reference files" are both checked, in an effort to protect our national security, in addition to searching a name in a multitude of combinations.

Who can I call to check on the status of my name check?

The FBI will only respond to status inquiries from its customer agencies. Please contact the organization receiving your original application. In Citizenship and Immigration cases, contact USCIS for the status.

FOIPA result is meaningless. My name can be ranked top 20 of the most populous name in the world. It still showed no record by searching index. However, my FBI name check had been pending more than nine months.

2getgc said:
FOIPA result is meaningless. My name can be ranked top 20 of the most populous name in the world. It still showed no record by searching index. However, my FBI name check had been pending more than nine months.

Same with my NC. It has been pending for 14 months

antonioa77 said:
Thanks a lot for your sharing. I will do the same and hope good luck come with us!!

2nd EAD

Gurus,

I have applied for mine and my wife's Second EAD online. I got an Finger Print Notice (Code 2) yesterday .. Is that Normal? I did Finger prints (Code 3) the first time on 04/2006?

When i checked my status online, it shows the Case is Pending w/TSC... However, on my Finger print Notice SSERVICE CENTER shows MSC... is that OK or do i have a issue here?

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On January 25, 2007, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Thanks...

I heard that for online EAD APPLICATIONS YOU get FP NOTICE

socialmix said:
Gurus,

I have applied for mine and my wife's Second EAD online. I got an Finger Print Notice (Code 2) yesterday .. Is that Normal? I did Finger prints (Code 3) the first time on 04/2006?

When i checked my status online, it shows the Case is Pending w/TSC... However, on my Finger print Notice SSERVICE CENTER shows MSC... is that OK or do i have a issue here?

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On January 25, 2007, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Thanks...