TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

msabir said:
ZlikeZebra: Can you please share your 485 LUDs before the approval. We all are trying to determine a pattern to get some insights. Thanks

Andy Garcia: How do you know your's is stuck with the name check? Specially with a name Andy ;-).

I have talked to nice :rolleyes: people in TSC. They told me that my NC was initiated on Nov 28, 05.
My wife's and my son's checks are done. Unfortunately they can not approve theirs because I am the principal.

I wonder if they can issue you an AP with pending name check. Your signature does not show AP/travel doc approval. Have you gotten it?

andy garcia said:
I have talked to nice :rolleyes: people in TSC. They told me that my NC was initiated on Nov 28, 05.
My wife's and my son's checks are done. Unfortunately they can not approve theirs because I am the principal.

Me too got the Biometric code 3 done today morning.

manishg_in said:
I just had my and my wife's fingerprints done at Alexandria, VA after just missing the flood in the DC area. Our I-485s show new LUDs, which is 06/27/2006.

Checked my status online, and it shows LUD of todays date.

GR888.. now wiat and watch.. I guess.
Now the only big hurdle is Name Check.

msabir said:
I wonder if they can issue you an AP with pending name check. Your signature does not show AP/travel doc approval. Have you gotten it?

I did not apply for AP. I am not planninig in going anywhere. I will just wait, and wait, ....etc until my NC is cleared.

Name check

msabir said:

msabir
I got my AP. Does this mean my name check is cleared.

Hi sk0902,
How long does the name check take? And what are the factors because of which, it could take longer. I believe, anybody with a muslim name will surely be a victim of name check, am I right?
Also, could you please update the tracker with your FP Date?

sk0902 said:
Checked my status online, and it shows LUD of todays date.

GR888.. now wiat and watch.. I guess.
Now the only big hurdle is Name Check.

I don't think Andy Garcia is a muslim name.. right? And he is stuck in name check. I think its all luck. If a bad guy from any where has your name, you are in trouble... If those are smuglers, drug dealers, previously deported people, criminals, etc....Even Ted Keneddy's name was on do not fly list... Go figure...

manishg_in said:
Hi sk0902,
How long does the name check take? And what are the factors because of which, it could take longer. I believe, anybody with a muslim name will surely be a victim of name check, am I right?

It is my understanding that getting your AP approved does not mean that you have cleared name check. Can someone else confirm?

EB2
EAD/AP approval date 6/3/2006
waiting for I485

manishg_in said:
Hi sk0902,

Hi manishg_in,
I really don't have much inside knowledge of these processes. But as far as Name Check is concern, it is safe to say that, it is just a black box. What I have seen with my closest friend, whose Name Check got stuck for 2 years ,
if you visited lot of countries in last 5 years
or if you have stayed in any muslim coutry for long time (specially the one which has anti US policies), there is a chance that NC may get stuck.

Just my opinion..

sgms66 said:
It is my understanding that getting your AP approved does not mean that you have cleared name check. Can someone else confirm?

EB2
EAD/AP approval date 6/3/2006
waiting for I485

That is very correct.

How did you find out..

andy garcia said:

How did you find out that your Name Check was pending? What number did you call and what did you say?

Thanks
ZB

Zany_Brainy said:
How did you find out that your Name Check was pending? What number did you call and what did you say?

Thanks
ZB

Hi Zany;

I have talked to TSC using POJ trick several times.
First time no luck with any information :mad:
Second time found out wife's Name check had been cleared. :)
Third time found out son's Name check had been cleared :)
Fourth time, no new information. Still stuck in Namecheck :mad: :mad:

TSC Tracker

Updated info - EAD Approved

I-140/I-485/I-765 Concurrent filing Schedule A, Center -NSC
Transfered to TSC

I-140 RD 06/12/06 , LUD 6/17/06
I-485 RD 06/12/06, LUD 6/27/06, LUD 7/8/06
FP done 06/26/06
EAD RD 06/12/06, LUD 6/17/06, AD 7/3/06, RCD 7/10/06
AP RD 06/12/06, LUD 6/17/06, LUD 7/13/06

Last edited by a moderator: