TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

I know this thread has been pretty quiet since August and hopefully my approval is a start of more good news for many of you: my green card was approved today :) See my post here:

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=260563

Like some of you I got random LUD's on my already approved EAD and AP late July, so maybe they meant something after all. But more importantly the IO was right when she said a visa number was already assigned to my case.

Good luck!

Congrats!

congratulations zgreen
enjoy your freedom

I know this thread has been pretty quiet since August and hopefully my approval is a start of more good news for many of you: my green card was approved today :) See my post here:

Like some of you I got random LUD's on my already approved EAD and AP late July, so maybe they meant something after all. But more importantly the IO was right when she said a visa number was already assigned to my case.

Good luck!

Congratulations to you. How do you know your Name check is clearn on 5/2007?

Good luck!

i plugged in some random numbers for texas service center and it looks like they have sent receipt notices for 485 applications received on july 12th 2007

Update:LFGC:AP(son) & LUD on approved 140

Our Receipt notices were recd by attorney...forwarded to me.
LFGC
PD:Mar-2002-EB3-India
I-140 AD: 02/08/07
I-485,AP,EAD (TSC) RD: 06/08/07 (notice recd by attorney)
ND: 06/25/07
FP notice recd: 07/02/07 for 07/12/07
FP completed: 07/06/07 (requested preponement)
LUD:07/06/07, 07/07/07
LUD(AP) :07/25/07
LUD(140):08/05/07
EAD(spouse): 07/30/07(email recd), 08/03/07(card recd)
AP(son):08/08/07(email recd)

Thanks everyone. I learned about FBI name check clearance via infopass, then confirmed with TSC. Note that TSC reps sometimes said it was cleared, but sometimes said still pending. I finally figured it out by taking another infopass: USCIS initiated two name check requests on the same day. FBI cleared one of them, which is enough. But if the TSC rep is looking at the other one, they may see pending status. Hope this helps.

Thanks everyone. I learned about FBI name check clearance via infopass, then confirmed with TSC. Note that TSC reps sometimes said it was cleared, but sometimes said still pending. I finally figured it out by taking another infopass: USCIS initiated two name check requests on the same day. FBI cleared one of them, which is enough. But if the TSC rep is looking at the other one, they may see pending status. Hope this helps.

Congratulations! Could you please tell me how to make an inforpass appointment? Thanks!

Congratulations+ My FBI namecheck status

Hi,

First Congratulations to Zgreen, I am so happy for you.

Second, I could finally get something out of the congresswoman's office who was supposed to inquire about my case. Her assistant told me now that she received an email back from TSC saying that my FBI namecheck is still pending :(.

Which option to select in Infopass ?

To make an info pass appointment i visited https://infopass.uscis.gov/info_en.php and entered the zip code.
But the options that appeared later all appeared irrelavant to me.

1. Make your appointment with INFOPASS
2. Enter ZIP code

* You need Service on a case that has already been filed

* You are a new Permanent Resident and have not yet received your Permanent Resident Card

* You want to file an application in person

* You need information or other services

* You need a form.

4. We offer 4 kinds of appointments for a case that you have already filed.
Please choose from the following -

* Order from Immigration Court - If you were directed to us for
processing based on an order from the Immigration Judge.
You must bring all documents required in the post order instructions
given to you by the court.

* Case Processing Appointment - If you received a notice to go to your
local office for further case processing.

* EAD inquiry appointment - If your I-765 employment authorization application has been pending for more than 90 days.

* Case Services follow-up appointment - If it has been over 45 days since you contacted NCSC and have not received a response to your inquiry. You must bring the Service Request ID Number related to your inquiry to the appointment.

So, which options you guys select for info pass appointment ?

To make an info pass appointment i visited https://infopass.uscis.gov/info_en.php and entered the zip code.
But the options that appeared later all appeared irrelavant to me.

1. Make your appointment with INFOPASS
2. Enter ZIP code

* You need Service on a case that has already been filed

* You are a new Permanent Resident and have not yet received your Permanent Resident Card

* You want to file an application in person

* You need information or other services

* You need a form.

* EAD inquiry appointment - If your I-765 employment authorization application has been pending for more than 90 days.

* Case Services follow-up appointment - If it has been over 45 days since you contacted NCSC and have not received a response to your inquiry. You must bring the Service Request ID Number related to your inquiry to the appointment.

So, which options you guys select for info pass appointment ?

I chose "You need Service on a case that has already been filed "

I chose "You need Service on a case that has already been filed "

I was having doubt in STEP (4),

Which option did you select ?

You need to choose the option "You need information or other services" in step 3. Then on the next step click continue to input your name, A# and other information.

USCIS has recently changed their menu, in an obvious attempt to discourage people from going into infopass just to check case status. This is understandable, but a much better solution would be to display security check status right in their online system. This way everyone saves time and money, and it helps the environment too.

PBLC_01302006,
I did send letters to Senators, but later learned that my name check was already cleared before the letters went out.

FP Question

TSC IO initiated 2nd FP for me this week.
Anybody know if FP notice will be sent directly to me or will go to lawyer?

Thanks,
Vllrp

You need to choose the option "You need information or other services" in step 3. Then on the next step click continue to input your name, A# and other information.

This was helpful. Thanks.

USCIS has recently changed their menu, in an obvious attempt to discourage people from going into infopass just to check case status. This is understandable, but a much better solution would be to display security check status right in their online system. This way everyone saves time and money, and it helps the environment too.

I wrote to CIS ombudsman about this and he responded positively ( but i think as far as USCIS is concerned Ombudsman might be a toothless tiger ).