• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Trump attacks Diversity Visa program

Sometimes I think Trump has a mental illness. He's all over the place with his statements and actions.

If confirmed, that's good news for the DV:

Trump to Republicans in Congress: never mind, wait on immigration until after the elections

vox.com/2018/6/22/17492400/trump-immigration-tweet-congress-family-separation

Did y’all see his statement today. Apparently we are
Our countries worst..... absolutely disgusting statement.

repeating the same statement that he had made before (i believe during his speech at FBI academy or some sort). And yet, some people are too blinded to see him as who he are.

I think that could be it for the year? Trump is on record saying to wait until the mid term elections so I don't think there is much urgency for this now. Who knows though.

I think that could be it for the year? Trump is on record saying to wait until the mid term elections so I don't think there is much urgency for this now. Who knows though.

Oh, you missed the statement after that where he changed his mind and yesterday asked congressional Republicans to pass the bill after all :D either they missed it too or just ignored him, almost half of them voted against it. Guess which is most likely.
You really will get whiplash trying to follow every non-productive turn of this story.

Yeah and in a rally he called us all murders. He rhetoric is more of a dog whistle to his base than a guide to actually doing something.

Do you think if the lottery is canceled, the winners will not be accepted in the 2019 lottery for the interview?

Same questions over and over about something that hasn't even happened. Really - enough.
True, but you know people get worried because they are so excited to be chosen so there’s the concern that it’s going to be taken away. Understandable.

True, but you know people get worried because they are so excited to be chosen so there’s the concern that it’s going to be taken away. Understandable.

Yes, but we have answered the technical question over and over again on this thread. Getting worried is understandable. Not bothering to read any of the previous explanations is not.