triple citizen,pretorian,and all gurus.

yahayajp

Registered Users (C)
has anyone ever heard or did this???
have town or city of bith listed in ur u.s passport????instead of country of birth

[edit] Place of birth
The standards for the names of places of birth that appear in passports are listed in volume 7 of the Foreign Affairs Manual, published by the Department of State.[48][49] Place of birth was first added to U.S. passports in 1917. A request to list no place of birth in a passport is never accepted.[50] A citizen born outside the United States may be able to have his city or town of birth entered in his passport, if he or she objects to the standard country name. However, if a foreign country denies a visa or entry due to the place-of-birth designation, the Department of State will issue a replacement passport at normal fees, and will not facilitate entry into the foreign country

i'm just curious and wants to know if is is really true.and i'm proud to put my city not my country instead

Interesting. Never met someone who is ok with revealing one's city of birth, but wants to hide country of birth. Logic would dictate that city of birth would reveal country of birth. Not necessarily true the other way around. Goodluck with that. Keep us posted!!!

cuz thats what i want.