Trcker Waiting for approval APR/MAY/JUNE

We all hope so.

On the optimistic side.. it should be that an officer has picked up the case and will be decided in the next 30 days. On the piscimist side... may be it is a stage in processing. The best thing though is there is no mention of how long it takes to complete the process. So let us go with the optimistic view.. what do you say guys/gals??

AVM changed for me too

RD 7/03
ND 8/20
FP 11/17
when people with ND as late as me see this change i think it is just another stage in processing rather than being assigned to a officer.

-Raj

Here is mine

485 details, PD May 12,2001, RD: May 16, 2001, ND: July 31, 2001. FP Done: Nov 27, 2001, Called FBI and found they received and cleared on the same day. Past AVM: ".....Finger printing has been received on Dec 8, 2001 and Pending Review Status". Present AVM: "Dec 28, 2001 result of finger printing received....Case resume will notify...." same as many as per the new AVM people are talking about. Spouse has same status except "DEc 31" instead of "Dec 28" in present AVM. EAC is EAC-01-235-56***. Any body in the same sequence???? i.e. regarding EAC/dates

can\'t expect too much

I agree with rajnam\'s post. It is probably only a stage process. This kind of AVM give us vain excitement. Still a long way to go guys.

My AVM Message changed too,, ..

Hi HelloHi... My RD & ND are same as you and my AVM message chnaged too..

VSC processing time ?

Hi Folks,

www.shusterman.com has posted the VSC processing time, I-485\'s processing time seems to be confusing ? anyone any thoughts on this ....

Regards,
IloveGc

EAD question

I did not apply for an EAD with the 485 application. My H1 is valid for some more time. My question is: After getting the 485 approval, once the H1 expires, what\'s the paperwork required to:
1. Maintain status?
2. Change employment?
Is the GC approval stamp on the passport enough or do I have to get an EAD card?

similar to your RD & ND

Hi Hellohi

RD 04/16/01
ND 06/26/01
FP 09/07/01

AVM message same

FP collected and pending review 11/19/01
FP received and will notify the decision 12/31/01

Keep me posted in this thread if any changes.

RD Jul\'01- ND aug\'01 - FP Nov\'01

RD Jul\'01- ND aug\'01 - FP Nov\'01 -Waiting for Adjudication from VSC.

Same dates and Same AVM Messages

RD April 11, 2001
ND June 11,2001
EAD August 14,2001
FP Nov 7,2001

My dates are practically the same as yours and the message changes also happened on Nov 19th and Dec 28th. Keep me posted if you hear anything.

All others with similar dates, please tag along and keep all of us informed of positive developments.

Best of luck.

PD 8/00, RD 8/30/01, ND 10/01, Fp 12/7/01 EB3 from India

Waiting to hear the magic words: \'your case has been approved\'

God knows when I will get the approval :-(