Traveling Outside the US As Asylee applicant ,Asylee,LPR through Asylum

So, do these three countries accept a US asylee only with RTD (no GC) and no visa? I applied to RTD (I don't have a GC) and am expecting to apply for a Schengen visa. So, is RTD enough?
I don't know about Belgium, but the other two don't require a visa when you go on an RTD. Cool, huh?

Where will your conference be?

So many people fly to one of these countries and travel around Schengen to countries that REQUIRE VISAS for an RTD. Most don't get caught because there is no routine passport control, but if there are random checks, you could get in trouble. This is something you will have to decide for yourself.

So, you visited Europe with your Schengen visa (No GC). So, is RTD enough?
You can visit the following countries with only your RTD, no GC and no visa required:

Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Cyprus, Kosovo, Moldova, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Panama, Dominican Republic, Jamaica.

There may be others, but these are the main ones that you can travel to with ONLY your RTD, no GC or visa required.

Please note that all other Schengen countries require you to have a visa, even though you can technically enter the Schengen area through, for example, Germany, and then travel feely around the area, since there are no border controls.

Guys, did any of you recently apply for expedite request for your refugee travel document? I will do this week.

Guys, did any of you recently apply for expedite request for your refugee travel document? I will do this week.
I will do it when I have my confirmation receipt. I applied for my RTD 1 week ago. The lawyer told me to wait for the receipt first. What's your ground and reason for expediting your RTD?

I will do it when I have my confirmation receipt. I applied for my RTD 1 week ago. The lawyer told me to wait for the receipt first. What's your ground and reason for expediting your RTD?
I got accepted for a scholarship program and if I would pay for it, it would be very expensive. So I am applying under Financial ground. I heard USCIS processes in two weeks (if the trip is close, which is my case) when they accept your expedite request.

I just flew back from my trip with RTD without GC.

Colombia
I got a Colombian tourist multi-visa in Los Angeles for 90 days. After sending the documents, I got an electronic visa in 5 days. Cost $69.31(application fee) + $101.42(visa) = $170.73

Brazil
I got a Brazilian tourist multi-visa in Bogota, Colombia consulate for 90 days. Making an appointment can take some time to wait. I had an appointment in 8 days to give documents in person. After 4 days, I got a visa. Cost $112.07.

Mexico
I got the Schengen tourist multi-visa at the French Consulate in San Paulo, Brazil for 30 days. Easy to make an appointment with no line. After 2 weeks, I got a visa. Cost $87.08 You can get to Mexico with a Schengen tourist multi visa if you don't have a GC.

...and information about Chile
Before leaving the US, I tried to get a tourist Visa at the Chilean Consulate in Los Angeles. After 6 months, I still got no response on my application. I tried to get a Chile Visa in San Paulo, Brazil but they told me about 3 months of processing time...
Was your RTD within the 6 months validity?
I read your cannot go to most countries like Aruba, The Dominican Republic, Mexico when your RTD is less than 6 months to expire

Was your RTD within the 6 months validity?
I read your cannot go to most countries like Aruba, The Dominican Republic, Mexico when your RTD is less than 6 months to expire
Yes, when I had this travel my RTD was more than 6 months validity.
Some Schengen countries accept 3 months validity RTD. But in most cases, your RTD works for just a half year :(

I am planning to visit Germany in July with RTD but my document expires in December. Am I able to enter Germany if my RTD validity is less than 6 months, I found different answers all over the internet from 6, 4 and 3 months it’s so frustrating I’ve been many times to Germany with my travel document past year but always with new RTD. I sent few emails to German consulate and I got AI generated answers that don’t really answer my question. Thank you !

I am planning to visit Germany in July with RTD but my document expires in December. Am I able to enter Germany if my RTD validity is less than 6 months, I found different answers all over the internet from 6, 4 and 3 months it’s so frustrating I’ve been many times to Germany with my travel document past year but always with new RTD. I sent few emails to German consulate and I got AI generated answers that don’t really answer my question. Thank you !
There is no firm answer

travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/Germany.html

In Europe's Schengen area, your passport generally must be valid for at least six months at the time of your entry. Although Germany only requires travelers to have three months of validity remaining beyond their intended departure date, airlines may still deny boarding for having less than six months validity, especially if transiting additional Schengen countries.

I
don’t think they care bit it depends on the german officer! Last year i went with 3 months validity and had no problem

Has anyone traveled to any of the Caribbean Islands countries or Mexico with a RTD that is less than 6 months valid?
You can visit Mexico as long as your RTD is valid. Source - I just went there with two weeks left on my RTD. No problems and no questions asked while boarding the plane in the US, and the Mexican immigration officer asked for my GC and asked how long I was staying in Mexico, and that's it.