Travel after filing AP renewal ??

immi_mygc

Registered Users (C)
I am crossing checking this though I feel I can do this. I have the valid unexpired Advance Parole for another 3 months. I need to file the renewal for AP. Do I still can travel with existing valid AP (if required) in the mean time after filing renewal AP application which will be pending.

I am crossing checking this though I feel I can do this. I have the valid unexpired Advance Parole for another 3 months. I need to file the renewal for AP. Do I still can travel with existing valid AP (if required) in the mean time after filing renewal AP application which will be pending.

Yes, you can travel and come back during the validity time of the AP in your hand. If the new AP issued while you are overseas, still you have to return back before expiration of the old one (no mailing of the new AP to overseas)

List of docs for AP renewal

Yes, you can travel and come back during the validity time of the AP in your hand. If the new AP issued while you are overseas, still you have to return back before expiration of the old one (no mailing of the new AP to overseas)

1. I485 receipt
2. 2 photos
3. copy of passport
4. copy of form I94

Do i missing any thing. pls let me know as I am going to file today by mail on my own. thanks.

1. I485 receipt
2. 2 photos (write name, DOB and A# with pencil back side of photographs)
3. copy of passport (enlarged first page of PP that has your photo, DOB and name)
4. copy of form I-94 (front and back)
5 Send the Color copy of AP that you have(it will help)
6 Fee check
Do i missing any thing. pls let me know as I am going to file today by mail on my own. thanks.

also send the color copy of your DL (many time USCIS asks for it)

write on cover letter your Name, A#, DOB and documents attached for AP, sign the the cover letter with date and write your address.
out side the envelope write in big bold letters : form ...... for Advance approval