Transfers to Missouri

bobxu

Registered Users (C)
I have seen a number of people on this forum, whose cases have been transferred to Missouri. My case was just transferred to MSC alos. I did some search , but did not find much info about the transfers. I am starting this thread for guys in the same boat to share information here. Please join us if your case is tranferted to MSC.

Thanks.

My info:

RD 4/4/02
ND 4/16/02
FP2 11/19/03
TD 2/18/04 to MSC

Let's get together here and help each other by sharing info.

Good luck to all

Bobxu,
Did u change residence or job or do u fall under 245i - as per forum these can provoke transfers.

None. It is a regular NIW case, no change in employer, address, anything. I did expect to transfer to local office in Upstate NY, but missouri is a surprise to me.

My case was transfered to MSC on 11/10/2003.

RD: 01/16/02
ND: 01/23/02

HAD 2 FPs and 3 EADs so far.

Haven't heard anything from MSC yet. Don't know any specific reason why my 485 got transfered. (Could be a random case, could be something about my employment can't say)

Thanks

My case was transferred to Hartford CT but when BCIS checked computer, my file is now MSC. Still web page says transferred to Hartford....

I wonder if MSC is sharing some work load for some local centers including hartford, CT.

Yesterday I went to Hartford, CT to get my Interim EAD, I was told by the staff that for any EAD renewals (not I-EADs), they no more process the EAD renewals at their office but if we submit the EAD application to Hartford, they will forward it to National benifits center in Chicago (which I think is MSC, please somebody clarify) for EAD processing.

I sent my 3rd EAD renewal to

MSC last week. I think EAD renewal should be filed at the center where the I-485 case is pending.

The cases that have been transferred to MSC, based on the postings, are either EB1 or NIW, although there are some EB3 cases also.

I suspect that MSC has not started processing these transferred cases yet. Don't know when they will.

RD: 3/14/02
EAC 021525****
Transfer Date: 10/16/03

It seems that we are only a small group of lucky/unlucky people here. let's keep this thread alive for us to share info if there is any progressing.(hope it happens soon)

One thing could be remotely connnected is that when I filed my third EAD online in 11/19/03, I got a reciept number with MSC.

It was weird that the EAD case was with MSC, could be the reason for the tranfer? what do you guys think?

I sent EAD and AP to Hartford. I do not have any receipt number and I asked them where is my application...said do not know...unluck.

It's wiered!! I have been tracking all the EAC numbers for ND 04/27/2002. Yesterday alone there were about 6 to 7 cases Transferred to Missouri. In on sequence it's like first one is Atlanta transfer and then continuously 4 Missouri transfers then my RFC recd. status then again another Missouri transfer. It's looks like they just skipped my case untouched. I don't know when they are going to approve it!

consider yourslef lucky, since no one knows when MSC is going to process those transferred case. yours still with VSC, should be approved soon.

Good luck to you all

My daughter got AP from Hartford CT today.
RD Dec. 15 2004.
No mine nor wife.

My doughter and wife's file is still in VSC. Mine....MSC.