Transfered To Ne,

Hi all.

To get the Processing info. from NSC.
Pls try to find.

a, Email adress of NSC for I-485
b, A Person like Bureno .

If some one has the above inf. Pls post.
Thanks.

I got the 2nd FP notice for CODE 1

Hello,

I received an email I got an urgent FP notice for CODE 1 and a fax for the notice from my laywer office. The appoiment date is 03/07/2007 and the notice date is 2/21/2007.

Anyway, I did my 1st FP(CODE 3) on 10/11/2005. Today, I got three emails that my case has been transferred to the NE office...

My name check has been pending since April 2005. Do you think my name has been cleared ?

Thanks

I received NE transfer email too

My case was approved last Oct and have greencard on hand for 5 months. Now I receive this NE transfer email that make me wonder is there anything that I need to worry about. Most people received their GC won't check this site no more. If you or someone you know have GC approved and still receive this email please let me know.

Thanks,
Arty717

I got following reply from my lawyer.

"The transfer is part of the bi-specialization program USCIS began last March. On March 23, 2006, the USCIS announced changes in where petitions would be filed and processed. All new applications are now filed with Nebraska and shared with Texas. Consistent with this change in procedure, approximately 14,000 green card applications that were previously filed at the California Service Center were transferred to the Texas Service Center in March 2006. The California Service Center is now transferring a second batch of pending AOS cases to both the Nebraska and Texas Service Centers. The transfer does not imply that there is anything wrong with your application; it is a change of procedure that the USCIS hopes will result in more efficient processing going forward."

This could be the reason we see the least approvals in CSC, they were more concerned about transferring the cases rather than approving them. Hope things will get better going forward..

LUD has been updated to 3/6/2007

LUD has been updated to 3/6/2007.
I am going to update my info ...

Transfered to local office and interview

Case transfered to SFO on 10/21/06, interview notice received on 01/10/07 and interview scheduled for 2/28/07.

After interview she took finger prints and all original I-94s and advance parole documents and told I'll receive decision in couple of days.

Is it normal ? How long it takes to receive decision notice.

My advance parole is valid till end of 2007.

Thanks in advance

Our cases transferred too...

Hi,

We got an email on 5th saying mine and my spouse cases were moved to NE. I am surprised why they did that because more than a month back when I inquired with CSC about the status I got a response saying that our name checks were completed and a final decision should be made in 60 days. If that's the case then why the heck did they move the case...why didn't they just keep it in CSC and make a decision :mad: .

And now I have no idea how long this NE blackhole is going to take. I have already waited more than 2 years for my name check to clear. My I-485 RD is Dec 2004. I thought I was close...but...

Here is the message I got from CSC on the case status check: (I am not even sure if this message is really true since last year also I got a message from CSC saying our name checks were completed but then it out to be wrong)

"Visas are available and all security checks have been cleared at this time for your client’s I-485 applications. The I-485s’ will be pulled from the file room and forwarded to the monthly processing shelf. The files will than be assigned to an officer for review. A decision or transaction should take place within 60 days."

Sincerely,

Officer C. Chen
California Service Certer
USCIS

Hi,

We got an email on 5th saying mine and my spouse cases were moved to NE. I am surprised why they did that because more than a month back when I inquired with CSC about the status I got a response saying that our name checks were completed and a final decision should be made in 60 days. If that's the case then why the heck did they move the case...why didn't they just keep it in CSC and make a decision :mad: .

And now I have no idea how long this NE blackhole is going to take. I have already waited more than 2 years for my name check to clear. My I-485 RD is Dec 2004. I thought I was close...but...

Here is the message I got from CSC on the case status check: (I am not even sure if this message is really true since last year also I got a message from CSC saying our name checks were completed but then it out to be wrong)

"Visas are available and all security checks have been cleared at this time for your client’s I-485 applications. The I-485s’ will be pulled from the file room and forwarded to the monthly processing shelf. The files will than be assigned to an officer for review. A decision or transaction should take place within 60 days."

Sincerely,

Officer C. Chen
California Service Certer
USCIS

Hi GC Void,

I got the same exact email from Officer C. Chen last month. I thought it would be anytime for me to receive my 485 approval. But, I got an email from CSC stated that my 485 was transferred to NE on 3/2/07. Please let me know if anyone receive any good new from NCS.

Hi all,

Today I got the following email with LUD 03/09/2007:

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was
transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST
STATUS that was transferred to our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location is now
pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or
if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is
pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we
receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case
will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our
NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check
processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process
your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from
USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS
Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

my 485 based on NIW was transferred to NSC on March 1st. I have received the transfer notice. It also mentioned there will be an interview scheduled. Does anyone receive such transfer+interview notice ?

thanks

my 485 based on NIW was transferred to NSC on March 1st. I have received the transfer notice. It also mentioned there will be an interview scheduled. Does anyone receive such transfer+interview notice ?

thanks

Hi ooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :)

I got such transfer+interview notice last year July 2006 when our 485 got transferred from VSC to NSC. Nothing so far from NSC. Ofcourse my PD is not current.

joined another blackhole club ! haha~~~~

I've joined an other blackhole club ~~~~ ! It looks there is no hope !

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I've joined an other blackhole club ~~~~ ! It looks there is no hope !

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

This is another transfer format of USCIS :)

03/12/2007: USCIS Confirms 485 Transfers from VSC, CSC to TSC, NSC

AILA has reported the USCIS HQ confirmation that I-485 applications are currently being transferred from CSC to NSC, and from VSC to TSC, including the cases which are subject to visa retrogression and security and background checks. The USCIS has also confirmed our report that the USCIS online system is being updated to reflect the transfers and that transferred cases will go into the queue based on original filing date and not the date of the transfer.

hey madgu-gc2005,

Do you mean you did not receive the interview notice yet ? It is kinda weird since usually EB-based 485 doesn't require an interview and NSC is not a local office for me. I am in Los Angeles.

I saw your posts in NIW/EB1, i would suggest you to re-file your 485, i have wasted a lot of time trying to relink my 485 to EB1, we made numerous mail-requests, telephone follow-ups and infopass appointment.

good luck and keep me posted

hey madgu-gc2005,

Do you mean you did not receive the interview notice yet ? It is kinda weird since usually EB-based 485 doesn't require an interview and NSC is not a local office for me. I am in Los Angeles.

I saw your posts in NIW/EB1, i would suggest you to re-file your 485, i have wasted a lot of time trying to relink my 485 to EB1, we made numerous mail-requests, telephone follow-ups and infopass appointment.

good luck and keep me posted

NOP. I am from retrogressed country and I know that I am not going to get interview schedule from NSC, Lincoln since my PD was not current.

since how many months you have been trying to relink your EB-1 with NIW 485. why these service centers are so lazy to do this job? what are the steps you took? can you please post? that will be helpful.

are you going to refile 485? do you know that your NC is cleared for your earlier 485 petition?

New LUD

Hello,

My LUD and my wife's LUS has been changed again...The following is the LUDs after transferring to NE.

3/5/2007 Transfer to NE
3/6/2007 ???
3/11/2007 Pending in the NE
3/15/2007 ???

I did the 2nd FP(Code 1) on March 7, 2007. Maybe this FP triggered to change my LUD. But my wife did her 1st FP(Code 3) on March 2006.

I am not sure what triggered to change the LUD dated on 3/15/2007....

Thanks