Transfered To Ne,

josamdee,

When was your name check cleared? I guess you're approaching your approval, may be tomorrow.

I wish it was that way.:rolleyes:
I think its just that they are touching all applications at NSC because even 'vitalsystem' got a similar LUD today.
I guess everybody who were transferred to NSC might get updates shortly

Last edited by a moderator:
josamdee,

I sent you a PM few days ago. Could you reply? I just want to find out how you could change the underlying I-140 your pending I-485.

-Srini

josamdee,

I sent you a PM few days ago. Could you reply? I just want to find out how you could change the underlying I-140 your pending I-485.

-Srini
Srini
My Attorney says that he sent a letter for attaching my new I140 to the pending 485 application. subsequently I received an approval for I140 with older priority date as desired. My ANUM (alien no) was also mentioned below my Name in the newly approved I-140. So i presume that the have already attached the new I-140 to the older 485 application.

My attorney said that "he will not send a seperate inter-filing request as it si not necessary."

SamJoe,

I haven't seen my new I-140 approval notice. But my HR forwarded the approval email ( filed under PP) to me. The approval e-mail has my earlier PD and EB2 classification.

I too asked my attorney whether he mentioned my A# on I-140 application. But he never replied to me. My HR did recieve the approval in regular mail yesterday. She is supposed to send the copy to me in a day or two.

My attorney also wants to send a written request to USCIS saying that the case should be approvable based on new I-140.

Hoping for the best
Srini

4th LUD today

Hi All,
I decided to register today and post my details in this forum.
My details are as follows:
EB3 India - PD 12/01
I-140 - Approved 03/01/05
I-485 - Still waiting for Approval
NC cleared - 11/06
My case was tranferred to Nebraska on 02/14.
I had the following LUD's - 02/27, 02/28 & 03/01

Hi vitalsystem,

I got all those LUD's. I got 03/01 also. I think they are still in the process of some kind of distribution among the NSC officers.

Thanks.

looks like some file transfer program is running nightly.
LUD 7/27 , got mails with it.
Got next one today (3/1)

I got 4th Lud today 3/01.

What about you
Mr.Josamdee and
Mr.Madgu.

Pls post , any comments.
Thanks.

I also got an LUD on 3/1 as well (only for myself & my wife) no LUD for my kid on (2/28 & 3/1)

We need to have a process to keep a track of updates and LUDS

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Josamdee,
Junoon,
Nagal,

Pls post,If you have LUD on 3/02?
I have No Lud on 3/02 But,Madgu-gc, has one on 3/02

Thanks.