Transfered To Ne,

Hi Vitalsystem,
I am not sure what's happening.
I pray for all our approval's soon.
Have a good weekend.

Hi vitalsystem,

I got LUD on 3/2/07, I don't know what will be the reason for dialy LUD's.

Thanks.

My case got transferred to NE today 3/5

All,
Mine and my wife's cases got transferred from the CSC to the Nebraska Service center today. Don't know what's going on. My PD is in 2001 and RD is Jan 2004. My namecheck has been pending for 3 years now. I had called the CSC four days ago and my namecheck was still pending.

I don't know what's going on. I don't have too much faith any more that my NC is cleared.

Desi

PS: We have fingerprinting scheduled for 3/7

Last edited by a moderator:
Transferred to NE

My case also got transferred to NE today

I have fingerprinting scheduled for 03/09

My case transferred to NSC

This morning I got 3 e-mails for all the family that our cases were transfrerred from CSC to NSC on 03/02/2007. I do not know the lud due to the down of login.
Our family did our early 3rd FP (code 1) on 03/02/2007, which is scheduled on 03/08/2007.

PD is current and 485 RD is 12/2004.
As of 12/2006, NC was stuck.

Case Transfered to NE

This morning I got emails on me and my wife's case transfer from CSC to NE as well. My Background check has been pending since two years with my PD being Jan 2002. It appears that CSC is taking its load off and transfering it to NE, not sure what that would do as case has been pending due to name/background checks, unless USCIS has been lying to us all these years. Time will tell the truth, I was just about to file Mandamus today and this happened. I have to alert my Attorney to review the situation before taking any action.

This morning I got 3 e-mails for all the family that our cases were transfrerred from CSC to NSC on 03/02/2007. I do not know the lud due to the down of login.
Our family did our early 3rd FP (code 1) on 03/02/2007, which is scheduled on 03/08/2007.

PD is current and 485 RD is 12/2004.
As of 12/2006, NC was stuck.

I got similar email today. Case transfered to NSC on 03/05.

My PD is 07/2001.

Don't know whats going on? Good news or more delays..

Hi All,
I got the same emails for my spouse (transferred to Nebraska from csc)
she was pending name check since last 18 months
question I have is, has anyone received a postal letter explaning this transfer ?
I had done a address change and wanted to verify that they are using the correct address

Seems Like all long pending Namechecl Xfrd to NE

Seems Like thats the trend.. Cases going in a blackhole at NE?

Case Transferred and WOM

Guys,

I am in a difficult situation. I filed WoM against the USCIS director on Feb 15th. Until March 2nd, my case was with the CSC and then it got transferred to the NSC. I filed the WoM in California as my case was with the CSC, even though I don't reside there.

Now my case is with the NSC and my WoM is in California and i reside in a third state.

How will this all affect my WoM? Any idea guys? What can I do? I have a chance to file an amendment to my WoM. Who should I file against?

My NC has been pending for three years now. This is frikking crazy.

Desi

My case also got transferred to NE on 3/2 and got the email notification this morning.

==========

EB3. PD - 08/01

I-485 transferred to Lincoln, NE

Case transferred today. Got 3 emails for myself and family

Stuck in Name Check since June 2006

I got the following message today. I got just my AP and EDA approval on March 1. Maybe the AP and EDA triggered this transfer?

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

On March 2, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our LINCOLN, NE location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our LINCOLN, NE location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Our I485 are also transferred to NE. I think all cases will eventually be transferred to NE for processing regardless whether NC is cleared or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
my case also transferred to lincoln,NE on march 2,2007.
My FP is scheduled on march 17,2007( FP office rejected my early FP on march 2). My priority date is current and NC is pending for two years.

why CSC is tansferring the cases? any idea?

I got three mails for my family !

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

On March 2, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our LINCOLN, NE location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our LINCOLN, NE location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I-485 RD: April 19,2005
NC: Pending since April, 2005