Tracking for June RD/ND

Lawyer received the RFE for Employment Verification Letter

RFE was issued on 5/20/04 and the lawyer received it during memorial day weekend. I did not receive any copy of RFE.

So many people in late 2002 filers are getting approval without any RFE. But at least we are luckier than those people who did not receive any update.

just485,
Please give EAD and AP applied/Approval dates....
I am trying to track...., before or after 2nd FP, did you apply for EAD/AP? Was your EAD/AP pending at the time when RFE was issued??

just485 said:
As per Greenland Summary Report for LIN02-207-*****
More than 45% approved. Lots of RFEs also being issued. My statys never changed after going for 2 FPs.

Total 706
Approved 320
Misc 39
RFE sent 34
RFE Recd 21
Received 261
Resumed 2
Transferred 29

I have the greenland xls file, but forgot how to run it, I was unable to search it. Can you please let me know how to run it. Thanks

I called FBI yesterday and they have sent it to USCIS. Today, I received email from USCIS and also my status has changed with the message "On June 03, we received the finger print ....".

Now that our case is "adjudication ready", hopefully, there will be some good news with RFE/approval.

Sivam, I think your case status might have been updated too. Please let me know.

-sk
RD: JUN 02
ND: 25 JUN 02
1st FP: 16 AUG 02
2nd FP: 28 MAY 04
Case status updated with 2nd FP: 04 JUN 04

Hi Skjun02

Hi Skjun02,
My 2nd FP message is updated with FP receiving date as 1st of June04.
I got emails from USCIS for both my wife and me regarding 2nd FP update.
Let us hope we may see the light at the other end of the tunnel this month.!!!

On line message never changed

Hello,
My RD is 08/02 but my online status message has not changed since day one ( except the no of days it is going to take to process the case). I have done the FP twice ( latest on 5/6/04 ). Is this normal? Anyone else in the same boat? Please let me know.
I know for some message changed after FP.

Thanks in advance.
ssmk

Last edited by a moderator:
FP message

For my case message was not updated when I did my first FP.
But with the second time FP the message is changed.

I don't know the reason.
I didn't change my address also.

2nd FP and status change

Has anyone else done 2nd FP and does not see any status update? My status has not been updated at all even after 2nd FP. I am little bit worried about.
Anyone else in the same situation?
Thanks,
ssmk

Our online status did not change after 2nd FP. We did second FP on Mar 22 '04.

I filed for my spouse's 3rd EAD on 5/14/04 and RFE was issued for my EVL on 5/20/04. That makes me wonder that EAD might have triggered RFE.

Now I don't know how to run greenland summary report after the website address changed. Has anyone run the script recently.

Spouses 3rd EAD Approved
EAD RD 5/21, ND 5/26, AD 6/8 according to website

I hope this triggers RFE or FP2

just485,
Most of us guess that EAD application triggered to touch 485 application, thats right. In your case, it is too early for the EAD application to let touch 485 application. The date difference between EAD application and RFE is just 5 days. My doubt is USCIS is waiting for a EAD/AP application fee for all those who got their 2nd FP done. the date difference being too short confirms that.

A friend of mine, a July-02 RD/ND filer got his approval on 06/09.

He got laid off just days back and is on a temp employment now, but lucky for him there was no RFE.

Did his 2ndFP in May and his better half got it done just yesterday.

So it's pretty certain to me that 2nd FP actually triggers the "black-box" background check process as I have no news on my case although my 2nd FP was done a month before he did his.

This is not true, at least in my case.

I did my 2nd Fp recently on 28 May. But, per FBI info, my name check has been completed since Jan, 2003. So, 2nd FP did not trigeer it. It was done long ago.

-sk

June cases

I am not seeing any activity for June cases.
Please post if any of June cases had any activity like a RFE or Approval.

I don't really understand why there is no movement in June cases. :confused: :eek:

With their ***** on fire thanks to these self-made pile ups, I do not think it's a month to month phenomenon anymore Sivam.

In fact any activity from NSC would be a welcome at this stage, which have not been noticed much off let!
(Lincoln is headless now with Terry Way retiring and so guess is the untimely slumber)

I just called FBI (304-625-5590) to get an update on my latest FP (04/17) and was told that it got sent the same day (presumably cleared) - Wife's FP (06/10) has also gotten updated.

Sent a fax (202-324-3367) to FBI for an info on our names vis-a-vis the new animal aka 'Name Check', guess there is a response time involved here too.

(I stand corrected SKjun02, name-check is performed only once; IBIS multi multiple times but guys who have gone through maze of EADs and APs should not be worried abt it)

They have this brilliant backlog reduction plan now where they say by end of 2004, the processing time be reduced to 20 months. I hope they are not just sweet-talking and are going to walk the talk.

After all these long wait (After observing no order/logic in processing), I do not beleive in them.

-sk

Some hope on FP2 theory

Hi SKJUN02,
(Thanks for help to move mycase also in FP2 list in the 2nd FP thread.)

The 2nd FP theory really giving me some hopes.

Plese share your thoughts on it.
(I would like to keep this thread also active)

Hi Skjun02

I saw a June case approval today in 2nd FP thread.
Wallst_wizz posted his wifes appoval.
RD 6/3/02
NS 6/20/02
LIN 02215 XXX...
This is good news for June files as June cases are not moving recently.