Tracking for June RD/ND

skjun02

Registered Users (C)
Currently, we see lot of activity (2nd FP/RFE) for Aug/Sep 02. Just trying to keep track of June 02 filers. Please post your case status details.

-sk

I-485 RD - ?? JUN 02
I-485 ND - 25 JUN 02
1st FP - 15 AUG 02

No 2nd FP, RFE yet.
Online status never changed from day 1.

My company extended my H1-B recently, after that the online message was changed to "On July 9, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received ..."

It might be intresting to see how many June 2002 are left out and UCIS has moved to sept Oct 2002, it is only few or there are only few approvals only.

485 RD 5/31/02
485 ND 6/18/02

FP August 02

3rd EAD RD 3/15/04

Message updated to On July 9, 2003... after applying for third EAD

As per Greenland Summary Report for LIN02-207-*****
More than 45% approved. Lots of RFEs also being issued. My statys never changed after going for 2 FPs.

Total 706
Approved 320
Misc 39
RFE sent 34
RFE Recd 21
Received 261
Resumed 2
Transferred 29

my details

RD 06/10/2002
ND 06/26/2002
AD ???????

Got third EAD (2nd renewal) approval today. ( As per online)(Applied in third week of Feb).
Waiting to hear from USCIS about my 485.

I believe USCIS no longer wants to follow a queue and want to deal with the cases here and there.

I totally lost after USCIS jumped on to every month in 2002 after processing May of 2002 for 3 months.

First they started jumping after processing some percentage of cases of each month to the next month.

Now they are started jumping to next month only after processing one or two cases of each month.

USCIS patterns seems to me as they are processing Non EB cases of each month and processing one or two EB cases of the month and jumping to the next month.
It seems USCIS don't like to give a green card to EB based applicants ( May be to please their political bosses) and they are aiming at some hidden agenda by blocking the EB applicants.

One of the scape goats of USCIS policy

:confused:

Just wondering if there is any basis for the 2nd FP (like AC21, AR11 or EAD/AP approval triggering the 2nd FP).

just485,

Can you please let us know whether you had any of these cases that moght have triggered your 2nd FP?

sivam,

Your RD/ND are pretty close to mine (ND: 06/26). Let us be in touch base for any progress. I also do not understand any logic in NSC case processing.

-sk

No, I did not have any recent activity which could have triggered second FP. It was automatically generated within week of expiry of Ist FP.

skjun02

HI Skjun02,

Let us share our information as we go forward as our cases are closer in terms of filing dates.

Did you apply for your 3rd EAD ??

:)

rupnet shows an approval for a JUN case today (user: michds ND: 06/11/02). He had his RFE some time in MAR 04.

We, unlucky ones, still waiting to hear some thing about 2nd FP/RFE.

-sk

rupnet shows an approval for a JUN case today (user: michds ND: 06/11/02). He had his RFE some time in MAR 04.

We, unlucky ones, still waiting to hear some thing about 2nd FP/RFE.

-sk

Did any of you contact Senator/Congressman to expedite your cases? If so, do you think that helped to get the 2nd FP/RFE.

I do not know what we can do to get the 2nd FP/RFE. Some people get it automatically, others do not. Is it just a random case of luck?

-sk

Just keeping this thread alive.

Today also, there was a JUN approval case reported in the forum.

Please try to consolidate all JUN case progresses here rather than starting a duplicate thread for the same purpose.

-sk

Third EAD approved

I485 RD 5/31/2002
ND 6/18/2002
FP 8/2002

3rd EAD RD 3/16
EAD AD 5/4 according to online

I didn't get any email from the online service even though I subscribed for it

Still waiting. Not even a 2nd FP notice or RFE. Case status same from day 1 for me; but shows FP received for my wife.

Is there any way to initiate the 2nd FP? My lawyer said that she sent a letter to NSC requesting for 2nd FP. But, did not hear any thign even after 2 months. I see lot of 2nd FP/RFEs for cases beyond Aug. Does it mean that JUN is going to be a difficult month for approval?

RD: ?? JUN 02
ND: 25 JUN 02
1st FP: 16 AUG 02

Nothing after that.

-sk

june rd/nd

:confused:
When I look at Rupnet,
There is more activity in July, August, Sept months than June.
Does it imply anything like June is overlooked by CIS???

I also saw one guy posted his approval today with June RD in Rupent. He got RFE in April 1st week. It seems he is lucky guy !!!

I don't see any movement of June Cases recently ?????

Is it possible that the days/months with the most applications get processed out of turn to maintain uniformity of pending apps in each month. Just a theory, dont pounce on me.

RD/ND: June xx, 2002 (lin022235xxxx)
1st FP: August 2002
2nd FP: April 2004
EADs: Renewed once and trying to renew it 2nd time and waste $$$ because I never use it before. Any good reasons to apply for EADs except for giving some money to USCIS?

AD: June or July, 2004. The GOD know/knows!(Don't know which one is correct because of the GOD)

Recent address change before 2nd FP.