Tracking for June RD/ND

In case you got laid off before your 485 approval ?

I have been using H1 all the time, but I like to have valid EAD in hand just in case ...

I received my 2nd FP notice yesterday, scheduled for 06/17/04. Did not receive for my wife. May be it is on the way.

Does the lawyer also get the FP notice copy? I will check with him too.

I am from Detroit. Any one with experience of going for FP in detroit ahead of scheduled date? Do they entertain early FP in Detroit ?

RD: ?? JUN 02
ND: 25 JUN 02
1st FP: 16 AUG 02
2nd FP: 16 JUN 04

-sk

Just keeping this thread alive.

We see lot of activities for Aug-Dec (RFEs/2nd FPs). What is happening to old cases like ours?

Does it indicate that USCIS is now taking up new concurrent cases as priority dumping our cases in cold storage? There was thread showing some policy to take up concurrent cases ahead.

I also do not see many approvals in rupnet. Is it because of access problem to rupnet or there are not really many approvals?

Did any of you guys contact congressman/senators yet? If so, do you think it is time for that (Almost 2 years now, even though NSC date is 12/01)

-sk

RFE issued in March

RD: 06/26/02
ND: 07/09/02

From online status they issued RFEs in March. But I have not received the letter yet.

I485 RFEs is normally mailed to attorney and should be reached within 14 days of online status. Did you contact your attorney?

Find a good attorney is so important!!

:confused: I can not reach my attorney by email and phone. I called customer service and they sent out another one. But I still have not got them yet after 14 days. I guess they just resent the RFE to the attorney again. It seems I have to call the customer service again.

I think you need to get hold of your Attorney ASAP.. Go personally to search him, if practicable. RFEs haev typically 90 days to reply to. As per your mails it was issued in March, so you may have just 30 odd days left. I doubt that they may have extended the deadline whren they re issued it.

I fired my attoney!

The attoney did not provide a physical address and has been sued in IL. I just called customer service. They told me to fire my attoney by sending a letter to where I filed my I-485 (Attn: section 245). It is a big relief to me. Thanks you all for your suggestion.

After I changed my address in November 2003, the online message was changed to "on July 9, 2003, we received your finger print result...blah blah" and has remained the same ever since.

RD: 6/3/02
ND: 6/19/02
1st: FP 7/02
2nd FP: ?
AD: ??? :mad:

I am on my 2nd AP, and in the process of applying 3rd EAD. Hopefully this will be my last EAD.

Good luck to all!! :)

2nd FingerPrint Received

Attorney's office received my second finger print notice today. It is scheduled for June 25th. My spouse didn't get it yet. I haven't received the notification yet

RD 5/31/02
ND 6/18/02
FP 8/02

Recently, we find some activities for August onwards (RFE/Approval etc). I do not see much action for Jun/July.

There was a post mentioning that from May, concurrent I140/I485 cases would be processed on a priority basis. Does the above trend confirm that?

What will happen to the old cases? Will they be in the cold storage?

This is really frustrating. However, no malice to the lucky guys.

June Filers, please keep this thread alive (even if there is no activity, keep some posting just to console ourselves.)

-sk

RFE issued for ND 6/11/02

Online status changed to RFE issued on 5/20/04. Still haven't received the RFE.

Recently filed 3rd EAD for my spouse. May be that triggered the RFE.

Hi Skjun02

Hi Skjun02,

I saw your posting that you are going for early FP2.
Did you go for it??

I also agree with you that June month cases were skipped and USCIS processing later month cases.

I could not find out any valid reason for that.

This is causing lot of frustration. Don't know what to do other than waiting and see!!! :confused:

Hi Sivam,

I received my 2nd FP notice on 06th May scheduled for 17th June. But, I did not get it for my wife at the same time. Eventually, I got her notice on 17th May scheduled for 29th June.

Now, I am thinking to go for early FP. But, normally, in Detroit, they do not entertain. I am still planning to go there and try my luck (I am not sure if this early FP is going to do any good unless they really open the file processing for RFE/Approval).

I will let you know my experience.

Keep in touch.

-sk

Hi Skjun02

One of my friend went to Detroit INS for finger printing.
He went earlier than his date, as he is going to India and not available on the scheduled date.

INS accepted to take his FP earlier and gave his second FP much earlier than given date.

But as you said, whether it is helpful doing earlier, not sure ??

But if you have some genuine issue with the given date, rather than postponing it, I would recommend to give a try to request ealier FP.

Best of luck

I did my 2nd FP ahead of schedule on 05/28. Scheduled dates were 06/17 for me and 06/29 for my wife. I just tried my luck and it worked.

In the mean time, I received letter from FBI regarding my name check. They say they have completed it on 03rd Jan, 2003. This was in response to my FAX request. I did not specify my email address. They sent it by mail, did not call me at my phone numbers.

I forgot to inquire about my wife. I have to do it for her now. But, I think, her case must have been cleared too.

Now that 2nd FP and Name check are done, I should wait for a possible RFE/approval (Bieng too optimistic here). But, you never know the way USCIS works !!!

-sk

skjun02

skjun02,

Hope we will get approval this month.
I and my wife had our second finger prints on 05/26/04.
As USCIS issuing less number of RFE'S compare to earlier, there are more chances to get approval without an RFE.
Let us hope for good.

sivam,

Our cases are pretty close. Let us keep in touch.

I wish they do not send RFE. But, in my case, I have already completed 6 years in H-1 and am in EAD now. That is why I think they may ask for a status check RFE.

-sk

sivam said:
skjun02,

Hope we will get approval this month.
I and my wife had our second finger prints on 05/26/04.
As USCIS issuing less number of RFE'S compare to earlier, there are more chances to get approval without an RFE.
Let us hope for good.

I am also expecting something favorable this month.

RD 06/19/02 ; ND -7/06

2nd FP 04/17/04 (Dependents schd. for 06/10/04) - 3 EAD/APs.

No RFE/updates till now.

Found 2 JUNE cases approved today in rupnet for users "Eugene" and "rapper". Of course, they had RFEs way back in Mar 2004.

-sk