Similar Case

RD 6/20/02
ND 7/5/0

3 EAD's
1 AP
1 AP Pending Approval Applied 4/2004
1 FP
2 FP notice I received on 6/23/04

I got my 2nd FP notice 2 days ago. I am the primary applicant. My spouse didnt get his FP notice yet...

Glad to see *some* movement.
Rd 9 Jul 02

July 02 ND - any ETA on approval?

RD: July 06, 2002
1st FP: Aug 2002
2nd FP: May 2004

Message changed to "On July 9, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review ...blah ..blah.." after CIS recently..

Does anyone know, which month INS is processing now. One of my friend from May 2002 got approved more than a month ago.

Similar Case

Hi July guys -

Please report any 485 related activity (EAD, AP, FP, RFE, Approval) from 6/1/04 to date.

Last edited by a moderator:
RFE received

Guys,

I got an email from USCIS saying an RFE has been generated on 6/24/04. The status page also shows the same, and the last updated date has now changed to reflect the RFE generation date. This is the first time the message and the last updated date has ever changed for me.

Wonder what the RFE might be about. Same employer, no address change. :rolleyes:

Srirangam,
They'll still ask for your employment although you never changed job. guess they want to make sure that u are still employed or has not changed job yet.

Srirangam said:
Guys,

I got an email from USCIS saying an RFE has been generated on 6/24/04. The status page also shows the same, and the last updated date has now changed to reflect the RFE generation date. This is the first time the message and the last updated date has ever changed for me.

Wonder what the RFE might be about. Same employer, no address change. :rolleyes:

thanks vcorcl. Hopefully its a simple one that I can reply or get my company to reply within a week. Have been waiting for 2 years now. Don't want this getting delayed further.

vcorcl said:
Srirangam,
They'll still ask for your employment although you never changed job. guess they want to make sure that u are still employed or has not changed job yet.

How long one should wait before calling FBI for FP status?
What is the best way to contact FBI for the same.
Please provide details.

Mugdha.

MUGHDHA

Do a search in this forum for FBI call and you will get 2 results with their tel #.
When you call they will ask for Receipt# and A # and Birth date and will give exact details when results were sent back to BCIS.

When I called they said they sent back my results on the same day of fingerprintng DATE electronically !! Customer service is courteous and polite.

EB3 - EAC-02-248-5XXXX
RD - JULY 2002
ND - JULY 2002
FP1 - OCT 2002
FP2 - JUNE 2004
STATUS SHOWS RFE SENT IN APRIL 2004 , NOT RECEIVED YET BY POST.
EXHAUSTED CALLING BCIS AND WRITING LETTERS TO VERMONT. NO LUCK.
AD - ? !!!

NJ-Boy said:
MUGHDHA

Do a search in this forum for FBI call and you will get 2 results with their tel #.
When you call they will ask for Receipt# and A # and Birth date and will give exact details when results were sent back to BCIS.

When I called they said they sent back my results on the same day of fingerprintng DATE electronically !! Customer service is courteous and polite.

EB3 - EAC-02-248-5XXXX
RD - JULY 2002
ND - JULY 2002
FP1 - OCT 2002
FP2 - JUNE 2004
STATUS SHOWS RFE SENT IN APRIL 2004 , NOT RECEIVED YET BY POST.
EXHAUSTED CALLING BCIS AND WRITING LETTERS TO VERMONT. NO LUCK.
AD - ? !!!

NJ Boy,
Have you received you RFE yet? Mt online status said that RFE was sent on Mar 25, but my lawyer only forwarded the RFE to me on Jun 16th, a day before due date. Better check w/ your lawyer.

Previous Emp History

Hi All,

Here I am posting my details

RD 09/05/02
ND 09/12/02
RFE 06/25/04
Lin-02-XXXXXXXX

I got RFE on 06/25/04 about Emp letter & for my wife they are asking abt proof Res & Joint Accs .One MOnth back i changed Address from MO to Indiana and working for NewEmployer from May 04.

The Officer is asking :

1. The record indicates that you have moved to Indiana and it is not clear if you are still working for X .Therefore,Provide Name & Location of your current employer ,Including the dtae you began empl with ORG.

If I change Employer According to AC21 my Previous Emp History & G-325A I need to provide Empl History to INS

1.All four years W2s and tax statements
2.All Pay stubs and cancelled checks (both sides)
3.New Employer Letter

The Problem is I have Less Salary on my W2s

1. Working for A Company Salary on LC : X

LC approved in May 02
I140 approved July 02
I 485 Applied Sept 02

Wages
------
Came frm India in the Month May 00

2000 W2 - X-19 ( Joined A Cmpy in Nov 00)

2001 W2 - X

2002 W2 - X-29

2003 W2 - X-12

Now I am getting X + 13 But B Cmpy Can Give Letter for X.

Joined in B Company in May 04 Not informed to INS about Changing Employer & not informed to A Cmpy also .So what I have to do Pl help.

Couple of months i was on Bench with out Pay ,I am worried about my Previous Emp History .

Please Gurus Put valuable Suggestions!!!

Appreciate your helps !!!!

Rfe

I see a RFE status on my case. Do not know the details. I moved 6 months ago, a potential trigger for RFE i guess.

LIN-02-227-51XXX

ND: July 05, 2002

2nd FP: May 09, 2004

RFE: July 02, 2004

No status change for my wife's case.