Tracking for July RD/ND

to sangwonc

Hi, Sangwonc,

I mailed my 3rd EAD in on 3/1 and it got approved on 4/26, around the same time they sent out my 2nd FP notice. I think you are probably right, the approval of the 3rd EAD triggered the 2nd FP notice.

Thanks, Kexin

My 3rd EAD/AP RD is 3/12....so maybe, maybe, I'll get my 2FP notice in a few days.....next week?

3rd ead approved but no sign of 2fp notice

Just as Kexin, my 3rd EAD was approved within similar processing time (around 45-50 days)

received email notice from INS just last night.

Haven't received 2FP notice yet.... hoping it would be sometime this week or next....not that it will change anything dramatically...:)

Updated Tracker

Added 'GreenGuy' to the tracker.

Spouse and I completed the 2nd FP yesterday. Hopefully, RFE will be issued soon.

Updated Tracker: (zipped Excel sheet)

2nd Finger Print notice

CrouchingTiger2 said:
Updated Tracker:

I recd my 2nd FP (atlast) ...even after moving and changing address to NJ causing a delay.. I am scheduled on jun 22 at Newark.

Is any one else in this tracker from NJ and having FP at Newark, Commerce St.? How is the staff there?

-lucky65

Rfe

Yesterday I got an email from USCIS that an RFE is issued on my case.

I485 RD : July17,2002.

Today I got an email that my 3rd EAD is approved.

User16

When is your last FP done?
Mine is NDJuly16, 2002 and did my 2nd FP on 3rd May.
I am just trying find out any link between 2nd FP and RFE

I485 Rfe

In April I got FP scheduled for first week of May.

I applied my EAD online so when I went to INS for EAD finger printing I took my I485 Finger Printing letter and did my finger printing for I485 too.

So I did my second finger printing for I485 in first week of April.

As soon as I receive the RFE , I will post the details.

I485 RD: July 17,2002

Frustated

Hi Guys,

I am so frustrated after seeing the approvals of Vermont. VSC is processing October to December 2002. Nebraska is also processing some September and October 02, cases but not June and July 2002 cases. I am happy for the guys who are getting approvals even if they have RD\ND later than July 2002. But at the same time, I do want to see my approval too. Why can’t NSC work honestly and logically? We pay so much money to them for refilling our applications.

I do not have patience now! Really! I'm really frustated. :mad:

Mugdha

mugdha2100, You said NSC is processin Sep Oct 02 cases.., do you any info from any thread that says Sep/Oct cases got approved..., not RFE.., till date, I have not seen one..., most of the Sep/Oct cases got their 1st FP expired and got their 2nd FP done or being done..., RFE generated is countable on fingers...

just keeping the thread alive.....

RD July 29, 2002

3rd EAD , AP approved and received.

No 2nd FP nor RFE....just waiting.....

Hi,

We(Me and My husband) got our 3rd EAD approved yesterday. We filed it on 23rd of March by mail.
Now waiting for 2nd FP & RFE.

Thanks,
Mugdha.

Another July 2002 applicant

I485 RD/ND : July 2002
1st EAD/AP : Sep 2002
FP #1 : Sep 2002
2nd EAD/AP : Aug 2003
FP #2 : April 2004
3rd EAD/AP : Applied in April 2004

2nd FP notice came before applying EAD. So, I dont think that triggered the FP notice.

FBI confirmed sending back the results the same day for both FP1 and FP 2. Name check was sent back by FBI on Dec 2002 (probably after my 1st FP).

No change in employer, address.

Guys, what do you think - Will the USCIS send for name check again? What would have triggered the 2nd FP. Just automated 15 month expiry or could my file been assigned to an IIO.

July Filers: Those who did there 2nd FP

Pls let us know, if you received RFE recently.

------------------
RD-July06,2002
ND-July16,2002
1FP-Oct22,2002
2FP-May03,2004
RFE-??

No RFE yet. Also the last updated date in the Portfolio has remained on the date my first EAD was approved.

----------------------
I485 RD/ND : July 2002
FP #1 : Sep 2002
FP #2 : April 2004

2FP done

Completed 2nd FP for me and my wife on 5/26. Also filed for wife's 3rd EAD (online) and did her fingerprints on same day.

rgds,