Tracker Waiting For Approval Apr/may/jun

Why this topic keeps falling behind ?

Is it that we are loosing people(Good for them) or what ?
New list is here anyway

add me to the list. RD 04/04/01,ND 05/03/01 WAITING.......

PD-03/23/00
RD- 04/04/01
ND-05/03/01
FP-12/06/01
EB2
STILL WAITING .....VERY FRUSTRATING....

my rd is not 6/1 it is 6/29 and nd is somewhere in August. Pls correct it. Thx

venati - you are in....

b2b - you are a;ready in the list
sh - please post your exact details (ND and FP)

To mfb, would you mind sharing info with me?

Hi, mfb, you have done a great job collecting info for Apr/May/June filers. I really appreciate it. I am trying to set up a separate fold for June filers (see "Folks, join the June Filer Club..) and I have got some data. Would you mind if I use your data for June filers in my file? By the way, you are welcome to use my data. Please let me know. We are working for the same goal. Thx.

GBMGC

Just called VSC

Nothing i can get from her mouth. She insisted that VSC processed till 4/1 and denied any May approvals. She could not help to look at the status of my case, not saying whether the documents are ready, your case was assigned to an office, etc.

Talked to INS today : No Info.

She said they are processing 4/1 cases and she said My case(RD 5/31) is not assigned to any officer.

Just talked to IIO

My case has not been assigned to an officer yet. She said they are still doing mid March cases. My RD is 3/31. I asked about the May cases being approved. Reply is that has nothing to do with your case.
I don\'t know how long the waiting will be. Frustrated to see many May cases are approved!

same dates smartboy.. we need to keep in touch

PD 10/6/98
RD 06/21/01
ND 08/13/01
FP 12/26/01
AD Waiting

Mine is also 5/31 but already assigned to officer

VSC is not systemetic thats why all this is happening.

Exactly the same thing happened with us ahha

RD 6/15, ND 8/9, FP 11/23

My wife spoke to an IIO.
She insisted that they were processing April 1 now and went ahead to tell us whatever we heard on the recording " Results of you FP were received on Dec31 blah, blah, blah"...

That call was a total waste.
I hope and pray that we all get approved soon (without a RFE) !!!