Tracker Waiting For Approval Apr/may/jun

My info for the list, thanks

RD: 04/27/01
ND: 07/12/01
FP: 11/23/01 ,cleared 12/31/01
AD: ?
State: NJ

Call VSC again today.

Got lucky to talk to a much nicer and experienced lady. She asked for my A#, then told me FP is ok and my case is with an officer now. The expected time for the decision is about 1-1.5 months.

I asked about someone behind me got approved. She told me that depends on individual case. She also agree that a case with an officer is indeed very close to get decision.

I simply said \'thank you\'.

VSC benchmark processing time

Thanks mfb to put me in your list.
I always think myself goes a standard time line. It took me nearly 4 months to get my 140 approved and waited nearly another 4 months for PD current. Thanks to my lawyer that do the very good job to make sure my 485 file reached VSC exactly the first working day of my PD current month on April 2, 01. (NO APRIL 1, 2001 RD date, that was A SUNDAY), 10 days later 4-12, ND, another 30 days later 5-12 EAD, another 30 days later 6-12 EAD again and 485 case could not be found and it was back on 12-26. I got my FP done on 9-18 nyc and approved on 2-13-02.
Hope my case can give everyone a reference time to compare.

lak69- ur very close to my dates RD-4/13, ND - 6/11 EAC-01-200-5xxxx

Keep in touch

Mfb..JGUNTALA is friend of mine and was approved on first week of Feb.

You can update the THE LIST. Also I am sure there are few more in this list who are approved but did not bother to inform.
Txs.

oracle 1996, I don;\'t have him on my list and in the absence of any details,

I don\'t know what to update. So i I left your friend out. Sorry. If you have details of your friend\'s case, please post it.
In the mean time, I have added two new approvals. Keep it up guys..

Congratulations mfb! You ahve done a great job for Apr/May/June filers. Thx!

We appreciate what you have done for us. Enjoy the freedom and I will help keeping your fold on top!

6er Club host, GBMGC

New May Approval

EB 3 China
PD 8/x/99
RD 5/9/02
ND 7/19/02
FD 12/7/02
AD 2/20/02
EAC012-27x-xxxx

Thank you everyone for sharing this grueling ride! One thing I learned from this forum is if you truly believe in something then it will happen to you sooner or later. So never lose faith.

Best of luck to you all!