hoping for july interveiw

Here are my details- EB2
I140 AD jan 22 2002
NVC recieved P3 april 3
NVC RFE april 26
NVC reveiwed May 3
Hopefully they will send it to consulate may 8th

Can I expect a July Interview?

My P3 was reviewed today. Operator says it\'ll take 2-4 weeks for them to send it to Chennai. When can I actually expect that to take place? Can I expect a July Interview?

No Title

Thanks Dodda100, I\'ve been waiting for ever for this! I can write a biography on my GC Experience ! Did u get a June Interview or will I see you in July?

chennai cper\'s need your help. My case is being reviewed by NVC now. Hopefully

the review will be completed by May end and sent to consulate in first week of June.
Now there is a possiblity that I may get laid off in June end as there is a big one announced recently. My company says thay will work out something so that I can come back after the interview.
I will be leaving around July 1st week in case I am affected. What do I need (from my company plus any other stuff) to ensure there is minimum risk during the interview at Chennai ?
Appreciate your help !

The most imp doc is the employment verification letter.

Personal opinion:
The employment letter should also specifically say that the job is open for you on reciept of GC . You can expect interview in august. Technically you can get away even if you dont have a current pay stub.

IF you can get the employment letter there is good chance that there wouldn\'t be any stumbling blocks.

I had read somewhere that legally you are supposed to work for that company atleast for a few days immediately after recieving GC. I dont know the consequences of not working or how strictly it is enforced just in case if things turn out other wise, hopefully not.

Good luck.

thanks green_my_green.

My attorney said the same thing about Employment letter. It seems pay stubs are optional, not required.
I can get the employment letter and also pay stubs until the date I leave so I guess I have to take my chances.

GCWithCP: My Details

NVC Received P3 2/20
Rejected and Returned: 3/14
Resent P3: 4/10
NVC Recd: 4:19
Review Complete: 5/7

heh ssn15 how did u get an email from chennai

ssn15: you were saying that chennai emailed that they recd. your case file...how did they have your email ID...when we sent pkt 3 we never sent that rite??

I mailed my p3 today...am expecting an august interview...

also...in my p3 i said my current address as in usa. i am planning to go to india in july. how can i get the mails from now on sent to my India address?

some one please help me.

Question 20

They are very very particular and I can\'t stress enuf abt Question 20. I missed by accident a year of my residence. So, I lost a couple of months right there.

Help needed regarding PCC

I got my PCC in Feb and I am expecting Sep interview, will the PCC work or should I apply for a new PCC.

Thanks.