Tracker ..........Likely JULY Appointments for CHENNAI consulate

CPers, need your help ! While reviewing the DS 230 part 1 that was sent to the NVC, I found a mista

The period of residence only has the current stay in US and nothing beofre that !
Now my case is under review from May 7 so thhay may have not got to the file yet, but I somehow want to avoid a return of the forms. What should I do now ?? PLese help !

My case has been forwarded to Chennai

So, here are my details now
NVC Received P3 2/20
Rejected and Returned: 3/14
Resent P3: 4/10
NVC Recd: 4:19
Review Complete: 5/7
Sent to Chennai: 5/15

Called NVC, they asked me to fax the corrected forms. I faxed rt away and they would be adding it as

I hope this is enough for the review.

Can I get a July Interview?

My case was forwarded to Chennai on 5/15/02.

My details...
Consulate : Chennai, EB2
Pkt3-> stLouis: Feb 5 2002
stlouis->NVC : Feb 14 2002
NVC sent RFE : Mar 11 2002
NVC RD for RFE : Apr 6 2002
NVC Review Done : May 9 2002
NVC Forwarded to Chennai : May 15 2002

How to request Chennai to send P4 to Indian Address?

I\'ve written US address in Packet 3. Is there a way to inform Chennai consulate to mail P4 to Indian address?

just email them anytime.

My case will be reviewed this month end (assuming it takes around a month for the review). I might not make it for July but I will try to request them as I will be in India in July (have a couple of weddings ).

roundthecorner , I discovered that there was missing information for my wife in item 20 but faxed the correction to them yesterday.
Will i still get an RFE ??

F1 Rejection! CP Interview next month at Chennai!

Hallo Guys,

I am appearing for the CP interview at chennai in June 2002.
My F1 was rejected at Montreal in Sep 1996. Is this going to have any bad consequence? But my I-20 was valid always.I have been in the US for the past 8 years. Am on H1-B right now. Its valid for 1 more year.
Expecting your suggestions,
Raj.

CP gurus, looks like my lawyer screwed again in P3! He sent it without a date.

I have signed in DS 230 Part 1 and the DS 2001 but the date is missing in both pages. Could it result in an RFE?

He already left out information in Q 20 for which I had to fax to NVC.
PLease help!

Did u say that..

u signed it and did not write the date ?

when u sign a doc., u r supposed to date it not ur lawyer. Hope NVC does not take that for an RFE, just call and tell them.

y did u send DS 2001 ? I was not asked for that in the required docs to be sent.

all the best.

guys, does Q 23 (educational institutions attended) need High school info also ?

I have only my bachelor\'s and master\'s mentioned. Just hope this does not cause an RFE !
 As all of you have your cases reviewed by NVC, I thought you can help me with this.

thanks ssn 15

another question in pkt 3 i have given present address as in my US address. If i want to receive my pkt 4 at indian address what should i do?

No Title

Good question! Based on the reply we can see till what date MDR is ready to accept P3 from NVC and schedule the interviews the following month after. As we get closer to fiscal year this will be a very imp date

As I have seen in this board a case was sent from NVC on 04/09 and this person was scheduled for 21st june interview.

Very curiois to see if anybody replies to this questions of yours

RFE

was about my husbands papers- he is not eligible for a green card now and the lawyer didnot send this in writing. So they said that they needed his papers. I wrote them a letter explaining the issue and faxed it over. it took them 1 week to process it and approve my case.

Are all the interviews for a month released at the same time

Would the consulate release all the interview dates in a month at the same time or do the release them in batches?

Can I expect a July interview?

My case was forwarded to Chennai on May 21st. What are my chances of July interview?