TRACKER: Jan - Dec 2003 in Spreadsheet

lonelypoet,
Seems like a minor RFE , I am sure this could be easily resolved.
Also could you provide more details :

1)Like the kind of job you are doing ?

2)What was the description given in your LC (Job description and education required)?

3)Did you submit your educaton evaluations with i-140?if so what did it say?

4)What category did you apply in ?

5)RD/ND RFE Date

hi naanshi

Do i call the Customer service or it is better for the attorney/company HR to call them. If i call with there be any issues

LonelyPoet,
Looks like it is a simple and standard query. You will be fine. I know you have filed in EB2 catogery, your ND is Aug 18, 2003 and your date of RFE is Feb 03, 2004.

As Naggi mentioned,

What was the description given in your LC (Job description and education required)?

Just to get an idea.

naanshi.

Re: hi naanshi

Originally posted by nelabor
Do i call the Customer service or it is better for the attorney/company HR to call them. If i call with there be any issues

First you call them and find out what they say. If the reply is not clear, tell your attorney to call NSC or Fax NSC. There won't be any issue, if you call Customer Support because this I-485 issue, not I-140 issue which is mainly employer based.

Try your luck today and let us know.

naanshi.

Hi All,

i have been with this thread for some time now and was thinking about creating a new one for some time now so that people dont have to mull over thousands of replies.

while i was creating this new thread, i thought that the previous thread basically served two purposes. one was to track the 140s and other for discussions, so i made two news threads.

TRACKER: NSC I-140 in Spreadsheet
and
Discussions and Questions: I140 NSC

these threads will server the purpose of tracking and discussing. i have a feeling that people might have discussed in the same thread as they liked the tracking in, but its worth a shot.

so try to keep the tracker clean without having any discussion in that thread. use the other one for your questions and sicussions.

Thanks,
Prashant.

FYI: please stop using this thread, I will keep reminding people not to post on this thread any longer. please use the folloing links to post the same messages.

Tracker details:
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113790

discussions and questions:
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113791

Hi Naanshi,

Normally INS will deny the I140 application after a RFE. Am i right?.

Have you seen any cases denied without RFE?

UnFort_User,

USCIS may deny I-140, if the documents replied for RFE are not enough to approve the case. Some times they may sent second RFE or Intent to deny Letter. (Like what happened to my earlier I-140 case, which was denied later)

In my 3 years experience with I-140 message board, I saw only one case which was denied, without even single RFE.

By the way, What is RFE date?

naanshi.

I-140 Appoved

I-140 Appoved

LIN 031865****
Receipt Date 05/23/03
Notice Date 05/23/03

Ref Received: 12/12/2003
Ref Responded: 01/29/2004

Ref Details: Company ability to pay..

Approval Date 02/04/04

EB-2 RIR Non-Concurrent (NSC)

Thanks Prashant, Naanshi, Ginnu and all of you who are managing this forum. Best of Luck ...

Ulhas

i don't know if this info screws up the tracking going on or not, but i met a colleague here - his I-140 (NSC, RD May 15,2003) got approved by September itself ! EB2,RIR,non-concurrent..i couldn't believe it ! is it luck or what ?? his lawyer told him that non-concurrent cases come in much faster than concurrent..this info is totally opposite to what i see in the trackers..he had a RFE too !

Hi,

dont worry about screwing up the spreadsheet. these things happen. it gives hope to other people. (we could have a discussion about the need to have both rational and irritaional thinking in life now! : ))

secondly, i dont think we add data to the spreadsheet coming from a colleages data. we track only people who claim to have their own data because "colleagues" data is generally unrealiable.

thirdly, this is a dead thread, please post in the discussions and questions thread.

Thanks,
prashant.

My details:

ND: Nov 17th, 2003

EB3 RIR, From Iowa

For I-140, I-485, I-765 and I-131

Approved I-765 and I-131 for me and my wife on Dec 31st, 2003

My LIN No: LIN 0403253xxx

Waiting for I-140 and I-485 (I understand that 485 take lots and lots of time) approvals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

I need to file my I-140 and choosing CP. Do I need to fill any additional forms (except I-140) at this time for CP. I read on this forum that you need G-29 can somebody please tell where to find this form or I just wait to hear from NVC.

Thanks