TRACKER: Jan - Dec 2003 in Spreadsheet

Re: July EB3 Concurrent Approvals ?

some 485 guys have also got similar status on their case status check.

Case LIN0321250027 says, "On October 15, 2003, we mailed you a notice that we certified our approval of this case and sent it to the appellate body for review. The notice explains in detail the basis for this proposed action."

Not seen that before. [/B]

To: minn_labor

According the online case status they were all "received" July 1, 2003. The online "received" status appears to correspond to the notice date (ND) on the I-797: Notice of Action form.

Recent approvals

LIN0321250012 Approved Oct 14, 2003
LIN0321250014 Approved Oct 15, 2003
LIN0321250027 Approved Oct 15, 2003
LIN0321250034 Approved Oct 14, 2003
LIN0321250301 Approved Oct 15, 2003

I think all these approvals are EB3-concurrent Category.

My RD is 07.01.2003 and my LIN number is less than what have been listed.

Mine is EB3-CP. I think I have a long way to go..

Really frustrating ....

140 - Nebraska

How long does it take for 140 Non-concurrent EB3 Processing . Please update your thoughts

gvaknin

Originally posted by gvaknin
LIN-03-078 (EB1)

RD 1/8/03
ND 1/9/03
EAD 3/18/03
AP-didn't ask for

Gvaknin, was your I-140 for EB1 approved? Looks like your case is concurrent filing.

140 Non-concurrent EB3 Processing is currently taking approx 6.5 months
......recently a RD of march 25th was approved

i have been waiting since april 15th (EB3-CP)

RFE

Guys,

Got RFE on my I-140.

Details
--------
EB3/RIR - semi-concurrent, RD - june 19th 2003

REF on education evaluation and company ability to pay.

teluguvadu85,

Did they rise RFE on both education evaluation and company ability to pay?
what's your education?
when did you add your 485 as semi with 140?
what about your EAD and AP ND/RD dates ?

please post above details then there may be responces to over come your issue with RFE.

thanks

Yeah, i got rfe on both education and company ability to pay.
I have B.Tech EEE. ( My lawyer forgot to send evaluation at the time of filing ).
My 485/EAD/AP RD is Aug 13th, EAD and AP approved on around Sep 28th.

About .. Company ability to pay
My lawyer asked my company to submit last quarter earning details and monthly bank statements from April 2002.
Also my last year w2 .

My company said .. no problem to submit all these.

enigma261

Do you know details of I140 non-concurrent approval of ND3/25? I am around the same date and non-concurrent, so just curious......

My I-140 details for Tracker

Prashant (Robocop),

Thanks for whatever efforts you are taking. Could you please add my details to the tracker.

Here are my details.

EB3-RIR (Concurent)

I-140 ND: 09/10/03
I-140 RD: 09/08/03
LIN-03-264-5xxxx

Thanks,
Sanvibha

Many are concerned about the 3-year degree from India and many have posted that BCIS will only accept Single 4 year degree or it should be mentioned on LC that employer would accept combination of degrees.
Here is some info related to that issue from Sheela Murthy:
Education Abroad and I-140s and foreign equivalent degree

http://www.murthy.com/ukmurtak.html

Source: Posting by Unitednations in this discussion board.
Thank you Unitednations for your information.

I also received an RFE for educational equivalency, here is an excerpt from the RFE:

"please submit evidence that the beneficiary holds a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance as is specified by the individual labor certification. While your evidence establishes that the combination of his bachelor's degree and his associate membership on the State Board of Accountancy is equivalent to such a degree (AND THIS IS SUFFICIENT FOR H-1B PURPOSES), your labor certification makes no provision for the acceptance of such a combination in lieu of a bachelor's degree in one of the fields specified. In addition, the Service holds that the evidence must establish that a foregin bachelor's degree be found equivalent to a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in the United States".

i am kinda in a crunch, right now.

here is the lastest spreadsheet that I have. can somebody update it and post the latest one?

thanks,

sure

robocop,

thanks for the good work. i can take care of updating the spreadsheet for the timebeing.

Originally posted by robocop104
i am kinda in a crunch, right now.

here is the lastest spreadsheet that I have. can somebody update it and post the latest one?

thanks,

EAD

Hi,
My labor got approved and I am applying for 140/485 and EAD for both my wife and myself.

Also, my wife is finishing her MS on F-1 visa and is eligible to apply for OPT EAD from her university.

Can she apply for 2 EADs at the same time. one from my immigration petitio and the second from her university?

Pls advise

Thanks

Any I-140 approval from May 03 ?

Hi All....

Any I-140 approval for May 03 ?

My RD and ND is May 23 2003.
Any one in the same boat.

I don't see any approvals with notice date of May 03.
Completing 5 months on Oct 23rd 2003 .....Near to to 150 -180 days limit

Thanks,
Ulhas

ulhas i see that u r non-current in the tracker. i think non-concurrent cases r at march 2003 at this time.

havent really seen any approvals in the past week. looks like it got stuck again.