TRACKER: Jan - Dec 2003 in Spreadsheet

venkatsri,

wht bout ur i-140? is it already approved? r u concurrent, non-concurrent?

Originally posted by venkatsri
Hi NikilD

Mine also the same date as yours,

Here is my details,

I-485/EAD/AP RD:09/23/03
I-485/EAD/AP ND:09/26/03

Please let me know if any progress in your case.

Thanks,

VKT

Approved

LIN-03-216-50xxx
RIR EB3 Concurrent
RD 3-Jul-03
ND 8-Jul-03
Approved 23-Oct-03

Good Luck to everyone

Thanks HumHongeKamyaab for updating info in the tracker.

Venkatsri, I will update if there is any progress about EAD/AP.

Hi Bcis,
No update on non-concurrent.
I am waiting from May 23. I am not sure is there any approval after this date or not.
HumHongeKamyaab updated me that no approvals in this category from March03...
I am hoping by the end of this month.....Just Hoping....Just hoping....

Today's (23-Oct) activity for cases with online receipt date of July 8, 2003 (LIN-03-216-5XXXX)

Approvals
LIN0321650153
LIN0321650732
LIN0321650811

RFEs
LIN0321650061
LIN0321650154
LIN0321650512
LIN0321650769
LIN0321651110

So more RFEs than approvals.

hi ulhas,

you might have another month to go.
i am waiting since april 15th ...mine is CP
no word yet....6 months and 10 days and counting ...

there was some non-noncurrent approval of late march about 2 weeks ago...so i guess it's taking them about 6.5 months
for this type of filing.

I guess no approvals of non-concurrent I140 since late February

Hi,
This is to remind that there are no approvals I140 Non-Concurrent filers since late February 2003. the ones that have been approved seem to be either semi concurrent or concurrent.

Thanks,
bsc.

Hi enigma261 and bcs...
thnaks for the info. Looking to this delay compare to Conurrent filing. I am filing my I-485 this month. What you think this will help me or BCIS will treat this as non-concurrent case only...
enigma261 any approval after your date ????

ulhas if u have filed in april or earlier i suggest just wait. u will save considerable time with CP and the wait will be well worth it.

Originally posted by ulhas
Hi enigma261 and bcs...
thnaks for the info. Looking to this delay compare to Conurrent filing. I am filing my I-485 this month. What you think this will help me or BCIS will treat this as non-concurrent case only...
enigma261 any approval after your date ????

i agree with "HumHongeKamyaab"
if you have waited so long...why not for a few more weeks
currently 485 is crawling ..

no i have not seen any non-concurrent approvals
of april or after .... maybe a march approval

and they r processing cases filed may 2003 for consular processing. so u have that option.

now for those who already filed i-485, if they withdraw it them the BCIS has to send their file to the national visa center which may cause additional delays.

HumHongeKamyaab,

just curious...how did you come to know that they
are processing may03 cases for I-140/CP

My ND is april 15th and still waiting..

thanks

here's an update
i just called BCIS since my application is past the
180 day waiting period

and i was told that it is taking 10 months to process
such kind of application.

Now i am not sure that is for specifically
concurrent , non-concurrent or any other EB category

but 10 months does sound a lot
I guess then CP processing really has no time advantage
over 485

I-140 approved

Hi All,

My I-140 is approved.My RD is July 15,2003 and it is EB-2 concurrent filing.I have been following the posts and see that it takes about 4 months for EB-2 Concurrent cases to get approved and so I was expecting to hear some news before Nov 15th.I called my employer this week to get the receipt no(I didn't have it until now) and to my surprise,I came to know that my I-140 was approved on Aug 13th itself.:)

My EAD and AP were approved around those dates and now I see that I-140 too was approved then.

I am not sure how my case got approved so fast.I will be reaching my 6yr H-1 limit by Jan 2004 and I guess it may have played some part.

Best wishes to you all.Thanks to all the guys who are doing great help by maintaining these forums.

Thanks.

satula134

satula134

"I am not sure how my case got approved so fast.I will be reaching my 6yr H-1 limit by Jan 2004 and I guess it may have played some part."

If your i140 is not approved then "that" would surely would have played "some" part. **just kidding**. Congrats.