Tracker for Possible July 2002 interview - Mumbai Consulate

give it a try

mention ur name,ur category and probably u can mention ur EAC number from I-140..and ask them if they gave a case number for u..

Shanks

I also recvd same response

They acknowledge that they recvd complete file
and said they hope to schedule in July and check back with them
around June 10-11

montu24..thats good ..

Did they acutally acknowledge that they received Packet-3??
For me they didnt say so..

All of urs would have been send out as a single big package on 8th May..
So if they received ur PACKETS completely,we can safely assume that it would be the case for everyone else send out on 8th May..

Thanks
Shanks

shanks....are you going to...

shanks are u going to send another email to consulate asking them if they have received the packet?

Thanks
JK

I might..what do u think,..should we??

Probably, next week around Monday , I would ask them if they received my Packet-3..
I really dont think its needed,because all P3 would have been send as one big package...
so if one reaches..every one should have..
Shanks

Help needed to get my last 3 year tax information

I do not have my last three year tax papers that I submitted, can some one tell me from where I can get that info.
Thanks

You can call 1-800-829-1040

and select for tax transcripts. More info in \'Tracker --- June interview at Mumbai\' discussion posted by Shanks1975 (30.2.3)

URGENT.. help me CP gurus...

Hi guys,

My Packet - III was sent to NVC on April 18. My US Consulate in India would be Bombay for interview.I got married on April 28. Now I want to add my wife too in my application so that both of us can attend the interview together. My wife is still in India. She is working on
a project which will be over by end of July. So she can come here
by end of July. I want her to be here by end of July.

here are my questions:
1. How do I add my wife too in my application so that both of us can have the interview together in India. I urgently need help in this. Pl. guide me ASAP.

2. My packet-III sent on April 18, by express mail to NVC, when do you think would be my interview in India. How much time approx does it take in NVC and and how much time in Consulate.

thanks in advance

Talk to NVC, they will guide you ...

She can also talk to the Bombay Consulate for the procedure ....

you should have filed for her together with urs as for CP she does not have to be in the US for u to file for her ...

if its just ur application then u should get late July or Early August ,,, so her coming to the US would be a waste of money (u guys may have other reasons too !) ...

Whatever the outcome, do post ur experience on this board as it will help others too !

Cpers of likely July interview, we may be facing difficulty getting air tickets

if we wait until interview is confirmed(June 7th?). I talked to airline agent and he feels chances of getting seats confirmed after June first week will be quite slim or will have to pay in tune of $2000 per seat or more depending on the situation at that time. I checked with 3 different agents and only one said he has seats on July 17th going to Mumbai. I know that sometimes agents try to project booking problems bigger than actual but don\'t wish to take chances. I welcome suggestions. Email: CPers@att.net

No Title

Hi Guys,
I just got intorduced to this forum.After a long and painful wait at TSC my 140 was approved.I am confused before going to CP and I have a list of doubts in my mind.Is there a place where I can find all the steps for CP in 1,2,3 .....

Thanks.

I have similar question....

what do u guys suggest for air tickets? immi999, shanks, have you started looking into buying tickets?
also, can anyone share the name/contact info of ur travel agents here. That would help us all.

Thanks
JK

F1 Rejection! CP Interview next month at Chennai!

Hallo Guys,

I am appearing for the CP interview at chennai in June 2002.
My F1 was rejected at Montreal in Sep 1996. Is this going to have any bad consequence? But my I-20 was valid always.I have been in the US for the past 8 years. Am on H1-B right now. Its valid for 1 more year.
Expecting your suggestions,
Raj.

question on POE

Hello

I\'m from Atlanta and I\'m currently working on a project in Dallas. I\'m planning to fly back directly to Dallas after the CP interview. Do you think its possible? or should I enter only through Atlanta?
Please clarify...

THanks
JK

jk8, POE can be any city in US

It does not matter where you live and where you land in US. If your present job is in Dallas then you must be having Dallas address. Even if that address does not appear on your DS230, if asked by POE, explain you have been temporary transferred to Dallas by your company. If possible, have transfer letter from your company with with you. Most likely they won\'t go in to such details.