Tracker for Possible July 2002 interview - Mumbai Consulate

whats not sent? ur packet to the consulate?

whats not sent? ur packet to the consulate?

im9999..still not send to consulate..

what do u think..its 7 days now..probably they would send it out today and update the system for tomorrow..

shanks

thats right ... they update the system one day late ...

I am sure it will be sent today ...
good to see that guys whoes case reached Delhi by Apr 30th have started getting June dates in Delhi :)

im9999, shanks1975......

I was under the assumption that our packet is sent to the consulate the day it was reviewed by NVC (May 1st, in my case). Is that not the case? Why would NVC still keep the packet after review?

Thanks
JK

JK .... NVC seems to be sending the Cases to the consulates once a week ...

the last time it sent was 5/1 .... my guess is as urs was reviewed on 5/1, probably urs should have been sent the same day ....

but for us it was reviewed on 5/2, so it should have been sent yesterday 5/8 ... we will be checking today with NVC for the same today .... U should also check today ..

How much $$$

I have interview on 25th June 9:30 am

Any comments on how realistic this estimates are ( trying to figure out about the total cash/travellers check I should carry (being a non-resident Mumbaite).
Heads: Me + Spouse + Kid (american born)

Expense items:
Hotel+ Meal+ local Transportaion for seven days ( RS.2000 X 7 = 14000)
== $285 round up to $300
Medical Expenses (Rs 3000) == $65
Photo: (300-500?) == say $10
Visa + issuance fees (2) : 28665.00 == $650.00

Total $1000 travellers check/cash sounds like a realistic idea? Off course I will be carrying my credit card.

Shanks and JK8 ...

As of today case not yet sent !!! Another interesting thing was that the CSR mentioned that the case was completed on Monday 5/6/02 !!!

Till tuesday they were saying it was completed on 5/2 ..whats happening here ???

Why don\'t you guys call up and ask ???

im9999,,mine was sent on 5/8 to mumbai

they said that mine was reviewed on 5/2 and send out to consulate on 5/8..
you should probably call them tomorrow again..somebody can gave misread the dates or overlooked something..

shanks

This whole thing sucks !!!!!!

Shanks, I called them again and this time they did confirm that it was reviewed on 5/2 but has not yet been sent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been following this board and CPTracker and also confirmed with the CSR that cases are sent once in a WEEK !!!!

So i guess I am screwed as I will have to wait another week ....

Hope it is such that cases are sent once a week for every consulate and that has not happened for Delhi in this week .... keeping my fingers crossed ....

A delay of another week certainly means that I will not get July as Delhi SUCKS BIG TIME !!!!!!!

im9999...yes..i can understand ur frustration but..

it might have so happened that for delhi they would be sending it today or tomorrow..not same day as for Mumbai..perhaps that way the load is less for NVC to send out packages..so do try on Friday late after noon around 2.00 pm so even if they did on Friday.they would have updated the system..

i think u would get July even if its getting delayed by a week.. i thought Delhi was getting speed..
all the best..
shanks

Shanks Congrats !!!!

In the screwup by NVC, I totally forgot to Congratulate you !!!!

Hope everything goes well for you till u get the plastic card :)