Tracker for ONLY EB3 CONCURRENT filing in CSC after APRIL 1 2004

WhyWorry2003,
Call up BCIS and find out if they had already sent the FP notice if you cant see it in online status update.
Also see if you can request tenents in your prev apartment to let you know if they see any mail for you from homeland security. That may help too.
thnx

Greeny
Thanks for the info. Actually I emailed my lawyer today. Hopefully I will hear something from her. I will try to call BCIS as well.

should I find a attorney?

I am applying EB-3 for chef out of USA, I have a restaurant , so I'd like to know, if you guys apply for EB3 by yourself or go for a lowyer? how much usually you have to pay for this?

I am in Bayarea, California, anyone recommand a reliable lowyer if I have to?

THanks!

EAD Approved

:)
EB3 / Labor Substitute - Pure Concurrent
I 140,I 485/765/131 RD 8/05/04
FP Done (Mine Only ) Date - 9/9/04 - No news about Spouse FP.
AP(Both ) - Approved 9/2/04 - Not yet received
EAD(Both )- Approved 9/9/04

EB3 - Pure Concurrent
I 140,I 485/765/131 received INS on 9/02/04
I would like to know how I can obtain my case number. I know my laywer will receive a receipt notice, but I would like to be able to check it sooner. Upon receipt of further information, I will post it.
Thank you.

whyworry_2003 said:
I also recently filed concurrently .
RD 07/30/04
I have not yet recieved any FP notice or any other approvals. I changed my address recently and got a notice today saying my address has been updated. I hope that my FP notice was not lost at the old address. How do I find out if that is the case.
I checked online and my AP and EAD have been approved:

RD 07/30/04
AP,EAD 09/09/04

FP : No news yet.

Vasu Reddy said:
EB3 , labor substitute

I 140 & I 485 RD - June 16

EAD,AP approved - July 14

No FP yet .. Did anybody on the same boat? : :confused:

I have not yet got FP too. Have you recieved any news yet? I guess the lawyer also gets a copy of the letter.

NO INFO on FP !!

My lawyer didn't receive any notice. I talke dto CSC on friday. CSC person mentioned that ..if they believe the case will be late, they won't send FP notice. Mine is labor substitute . I heard from my friend that if the person went to home country and have given Fp in airport , they won't send FP for six months. I don't know ..which one is true...!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Vasu Reddy,

What your friend said is incorrect. There is nothing like that. Labor Substitution shouldn't be a reason for delaying the FP. There are a lot of applicants filed via Labor Substitution and obtained their FP notices. At times (actually always), it is very difficult to predict the way in which USCIS functions. Wait for your day and you will get your FP notices. Good Luck.

Hi Vasu Reddy,
Mine is a substitution labor. I got FP noticew one after i-485 receipt date.
thanx

My laywer said that the FP notice depends on whether they have a slot available. I am in Phoenix so its possible what she says is true.

Vasu Reddy said:
My lawyer didn't receive any notice. I talke dto CSC on friday. CSC person mentioned that ..if they believe the case will be late, they won't send FP notice. Mine is labor substitute . I heard from my friend that if the person went to home country and have given Fp in airport , they won't send FP for six months. I don't know ..which one is true...!!
Vasu Reddy
Please update status, have you recieved FP yet? I am still waiting on Fp

FP done

FP notice received on sep 25th 2004

FP Schedule/Done on Sep 30th 2004

I 485 (FP) LUD updated on Oct 05 2004 for my self only ...

Dead for a while

This thread has been dead for a while. Somebody give it some life.
------------------
I-140-04/12/2004
I-485-05/29/2004
EAD/AP Approved in July.
FP-Done in July.

Any update on your status?

new_2004 said:
EB3 concurrent:
I140/I485/EAD/AP : 06/07/2004
EAD card received : 7/24/2004
AP received : 7/18/2004
FP done: 07/30/2004
I485 LUD: 8/13/2004 message - "On August 12, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

Any EB3 concurrent processing date updates ?

Folks, is the EB3 concurrent processing moving thru a different processing que compared to the regular one (published on the CA processing times website ?)
If so can someone tell me what dates are being currently processed ?

I saw a post in this thread where one guy got both the 140/485 approved in less than 3 months.

Thanks