TRACKER FOR MARCH - 2002

No Title

received AP approvals today...

received two copies and Approved on 5/22...
Similarly received SSN for spouse within a week in NJ....

Waiting for the FP in NJ..............

thanks,
raju

AP approved, please update my info

AP approved on 05/17/02 for me and spouse
AP approval receipts received by mail for me and spouse on 05/28/02.
No FP and EAD yet.
Country - India

VA - FP notice received

Today myself and my spouse received FP appointment notice for 7/2/02.
Also received AP for both of us, dated 5/14/02

Please update the tracker file

thanks

Received EAD Card

Hi Guys,
       I have received my EAD Card.

FYI

EAD Details
for Spouse AD 5/17 ( Friday ) and received card on 5/20 ( Monday ) next working day.
for me AD 5/17 ( Friday ) and received card on 5/29 ( Wednesday )

I didn\'t understand why my card took little bit late to arrive.

ND- April 6th. Any one received EAD.

Hi,

My wife\'s EAD RD is Mar-18 and ND is April 6th. - EAD not yet approved
My EAD RD is April-29 and ND is May 1st. - EAD approved
Only god knows how they work.
My and My wifes FP completed on May 28th. Please update.

Regards
nyman

Finger prints done!!!!

RD- ??
ND - Mar 15
EAD - Apr 10
AP - apr 2?
FP - done on May 24

It was really easy at newark, NJ but the black lady down ther who sits at the front counter is like a b****, she was yelling at everyone. anyway it went on smoothly nothing to worry at all.... One good piece of advice is not to go ther really early because they will let u in like 30 min before ur actual time. so just try to be on time.. u will be done in like 30 min if u go at the right time!!!

Good luck to all....

same with me also.

EAD ND - April 12th. No Approval yet. But AP approved AND FP done. Can we talk to IIO?

No Title

I did talk to the IIO and they said it has been assigned to the officer. it will take 1 to 2 weeks. I called up after two weeks and I heard the same answer again. Why don\'t you call up this time as I called up this monday. I will try calling some time next week. It is almost 80 days after RD.
Hope for the good ( because there is no point hoping for the best with INS !!!)
-nyman

Advance Parole - Approved on 05/30/02 as per AVM......

RD: 03/27/02
ND: 04/14/02
EAD: 05/09/02

It is really Strange. People from April getting with in a month. Here we are few unlucky poeple. I w

Process Resumed/AP approved

AP approved on May 31st/FP report recieved and procees resumed as per AVM message

FP Done !!!!!!

PD : 01/15/2001
RD : 03/04/2002
ND : 03/25/2002

AP , EAD approved for self and spouce
FP Done on 06/01 at Newark.

FP question

Have mine coming up on tuesday @11.00am. Just wanted to know what time to get there and how long does it take to complete. Also what documents need to be taken - taking FP notice and passport.

Thanks

TRACKER UPDATE!

Here it is. I also assumed FP scheduled for 6/1 and 6/3 would have done it by now.

As for AP filers who have not been approved yet (including myself), by the end of this week will be completing 60 days from ND and can officially contact INS if not approved this week.

As for EAD filers who have not been approved, probably another 4-5 weeks (90 days from filing) to contact INS if EAD not approved by that time.

Question: Does the timeframe that is specified in the reciept (30-60 days for AP, 60-90 days for EAD and 360-545 for 485), is from ND or RD?

I also noticed that those with ND 8, 9, 10 April are the most unlucky as either EAD or AP not approved or no FP notice. :-(

p.s.: Sidr, though you have been very apprehensive, you got your AP, EAD & also FP done ;-)