Tracker for June CSC Concurrent 140/485

Prudiviraj - Could you give us details on your 140 RFE

Prudiviraj,

Could you post your RFE details on your 140? It might help all of us to know more about your RFE.

Thanks,
RagsGC.

RFE posted on 10/05/2005, that is the current status. My employer have not received it yet. I will keep updated once the details are known.
Regards
Prudvi

140 approved

Hi Everybody

Just wanted to let you people know that my Spouse's I 140 got approved today. we only got the email of approval stating " your 140 approved and you will recieve it in mail within 14 days blah blah" ....

We didn't get FP notice yet ..
-Ada

EB3, 140/485 concurrent CSC June 28 2005
140 Approved on Oct 13 , 2005
AP & EAD already recieved in August
NO FP notice yet.

How long RFE processing may take?

My attorney has sent respond for RFE a couple of weeks ago, since this time status of the petition haven't changed. No LUD, no decision. Does anybody here have some clue how long it may take those days?

Last edited by a moderator:
comanche said:
My attorney has sent respond for RFE a couple of weeks ago, since this time status of the petition haven't changed. No LUD, no decision. Does anybody here have some clue how long it may take those days?

here is my detail

shahramt said:
RFE recieved and replied on Oct 3 2005, CSC recieved the RFE on Oct 5 2005

According to your signature, the respond on RFE was received by USCIS within 2 days since it was sent. How do you know that? Are you judging by carrier’s tracking number? Or you can see that on USCIS web site?

comanche said:
According to your signature, the respond on RFE was received by USCIS within 2 days since it was sent. How do you know that? Are you judging by carrier’s tracking number? Or you can see that on USCIS web site?

Based on Fedex tracking system

shahramt said:
Based on Fedex tracking system

That's exactly what I suspected. Unfortunately in my understanding of the process, USCIS got RFE respond only when that reflected on their web-site.

Hi,
I have recd. a message(e-Mail) from USCIS about RFE on 10/06/2005. So far it was not recd. by my attorney or employer. Usually who would they send and who should be contacting USCIS ? Is it my employer or Attorney ? I would like to ask my employer/attorney to talk and get the details ? Please suggest.
Thanks

Pm01

Below is the situation of one of my friend. Any expert opinion will be appreciated. His was a Labour Subst I140/I485 applied in Oct-04. RFEI140 on educational grounds in Jul-05. Response filed in Jul-05, Denied in same Month.MTR filed in Sep-05 with new educational evaluation, Subsequently Lawyer Filed new set of I140 & I485 , EAD as his 7 years were expired.Meanwhile his case has got transfered to AAO.
According to Lawyer he is out of status & cannot work till he gets his new EAD.

Is it true that even if some one's case is pending in AAO he or She cannot work but stay in the country.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

prudviraj said:
Hi,
I have recd. a message(e-Mail) from USCIS about RFE on 10/06/2005. So far it was not recd. by my attorney or employer. Usually who would they send and who should be contacting USCIS ? Is it my employer or Attorney ? I would like to ask my employer/attorney to talk and get the details ? Please suggest.
Thanks

It might take full 7 bussiness days until your attorney receives the RFE by mail. Only your attorney can inquire regarding your 140 application.
Just be patient!

My attorney recieved the RFE after 15 day i got the email about the RFE from USCIS. I responsed last week. Waiting for a Decision!

what was your RFE?

t_phanindra said:
My attorney recieved the RFE after 15 day i got the email about the RFE from USCIS. I responsed last week. Waiting for a Decision!
can you provide some insight into your RFE.

Biometrics already completed this month. Expecting my green card... :) God bless us!

2 kbgc

but FP != Name Check Cleared != GC coming soon

I've seen people had 2 FPs and still waiting :D

Its good that you always look at the bright side.

Everything could happen. Pessimism serves nothing. I believe God is always blessing me and others. :)

Fp

Hi,
Could you tell me the list of documents that are required when I go to Finger printing.

Thanks
Jonny

EB2 RIR June 22nd
I140 approved Sep 23rd

kbgc said:
Everything could happen. Pessimism serves nothing. I believe God is always blessing me and others. :)

Hi jonny, once you've received the notice, it indicates everything you need to bring, such as your driver license, passport, and the notice itself. You will be asked to fill out a form. I'd suggest you bring also your SSN card just in case. Please read the biometrics notice carefully before you go. :)