Tracker for I 485,I131,I765,FP for June 2007 Filers only from NSC

I heard from my friends that some people from their company have received GC approved e-mail from CRIS recently for EB-3, with their PD date in or around Dec 2002.
Anybody else heard something like?
If this is true I am seeing some light at the end of lonngggg dark tunnel

which countries?

I heard from my friends that some people from their company have received GC approved e-mail from CRIS recently for EB-3, with their PD date in or around Dec 2002.
Anybody else heard something like?
If this is true I am seeing some light at the end of lonngggg dark tunnel

Rest Of World / Retrogressed countries?

that would be great news if its from retro countries :)

Hey CalifDream...

BarneySha,

I saw from Texas thread name "Spoons" got approved with PD 4/2003. :eek:Seems he is from India. :eek:Check the link.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1813824#post1813824

He told me that he has only one LUD right after FP. Next LUD is for approval.
His case give lots of hope to EB3 people.:D

Keep praying. Good Luck.;)

well... what can i tell u.. teh lucky lucky gys who got in their apps at TSC.

i am so fed up of seeing people out there celebrating,... when all we hare here at NSC is links to TSC celebrations!!!

sorry I am whining... just feel down in the dumps today.
happy for spoons...
keep posting CalifDr.
with allt eh LUDs u and GCChik were getting last mnth I had high hopes u would get out of this rut soon.. goes to show theres no rhyme / reason to USCIS approvals

NSC & No approvals for Indians in a fortnight.

Hi Friends,

The last approval I see on Trackitt for Indians at NSC is 19th October. Any guesses on what the reasons could be ?

well... what can i tell u.. teh lucky lucky gys who got in their apps at TSC.

i am so fed up of seeing people out there celebrating,... when all we hare here at NSC is links to TSC celebrations!!!

sorry I am whining... just feel down in the dumps today.
happy for spoons...
keep posting CalifDr.
with allt eh LUDs u and GCChik were getting last mnth I had high hopes u would get out of this rut soon.. goes to show theres no rhyme / reason to USCIS approvals

I-485 - RD 06/16/2007, LUD 07/28/2007 after FP, LUD 09/10/2007
I-140 - Approved
PD - 01/29/2004 - EB3(ROW)
I-765 - LUD 09/19/2007, Card Ordered - 09/21/2007, Received 09/24/2007
I-131 - LUD 09/20/2007, Document Mailed to Applicant - 10/02, Received AP

Question to Experts
What happens to your I-140 or I-1485 if Your Employer underpaid the taxes in some and overpaid on some and also State Revenue department made mistakes on their side as well. It has been over a year that Audit is going on and now the State corrected their mistake and Company also acknowledge that mistake was made. State also confirmed that is was a honest mistake made by both sides. And now they are finalizing what the Employer owes to Revenue department if any or Vice Versa.
Would the approved I-140 gets revoked? Also after 180 days can you use AC21 and move to another company and not loose anyhting at all?
Thank You

This is a dumb question but I just want to throw it out there.
What are the chances that that I will get my GC in the next year? I'm EB3 India. My PD is Oct 2001. Details in Signature

I-485 - RD 06/16/2007, LUD 07/28/2007 after FP, LUD 09/10/2007
I-140 - Approved
PD - 01/29/2004 - EB3(ROW)
I-765 - LUD 09/19/2007, Card Ordered - 09/21/2007, Received 09/24/2007
I-131 - LUD 09/20/2007, Document Mailed to Applicant - 10/02, Received AP

Question to Experts
What happens to your I-140 or I-1485 if Your Employer underpaid the taxes in some and overpaid on some and also State Revenue department made mistakes on their side as well. It has been over a year that Audit is going on and now the State corrected their mistake and Company also acknowledge that mistake was made. State also confirmed that is was a honest mistake made by both sides. And now they are finalizing what the Employer owes to Revenue department if any or Vice Versa.
Would the approved I-140 gets revoked? Also after 180 days can you use AC21 and move to another company and not loose anyhting at all?
Thank You

You can transfer to another job if your I-485 is still pending for 180 days or more as long as I-140 already approved. Your I-140 will still be valid as long as the I-485 has been pending 180 days or more. When you do transfer to another job it will have to be in the words of the AC21 provision an " equal or similar job". You must prove to USCIS that the new job is same or similar job, the pay may be more than old job (but not too much more or it will open to question if it is similar to to old job) and you have to prove to USCIS that at time I-140 and I-485 filed it was a bona fide permanent job and the old emloyer had every intent of hiring you and you had every intent of working for him which I do not think would be a problem since you already working for him right now right ?

Thank You

You can transfer to another job if your I-485 is still pending for 180 days or more as long as I-140 already approved. Your I-140 will still be valid as long as the I-485 has been pending 180 days or more. When you do transfer to another job it will have to be in the words of the AC21 provision an " equal or similar job". You must prove to USCIS that the new job is same or similar job, the pay may be more than old job (but not too much more or it will open to question if it is similar to to old job) and you have to prove to USCIS that at time I-140 and I-485 filed it was a bona fide permanent job and the old emloyer had every intent of hiring you and you had every intent of working for him which I do not think would be a problem since you already working for him right now right ?

Yes i am already working for the company for 5 years and had had 3 extension already on my H1-B with the same company. So even if i stay with the same company would this tax situation hurt me at all? I really don't want to leave the company unless it will hurt my approved -140. I talked to one attorney yesterday and he said it should not hurt because it is tax difference issue not fraud or misrepresement of company. Lots of compnay have had this issue of tax and state makes em pay the penalty that's it. It shouldnot have any affect . But i wanted to see if anyone can tell me otherwise.

should be ok

It should not affect you unless the company closes because of it's tax problems. Just pray if it is happens- it occurs when your I-485 is already 180 days. From your info it seems you still have a few months before you fulfill the 180 day more.

Yes i am already working for the company for 5 years and had had 3 extension already on my H1-B with the same company. So even if i stay with the same company would this tax situation hurt me at all? I really don't want to leave the company unless it will hurt my approved -140. I talked to one attorney yesterday and he said it should not hurt because it is tax difference issue not fraud or misrepresement of company. Lots of compnay have had this issue of tax and state makes em pay the penalty that's it. It shouldnot have any affect . But i wanted to see if anyone can tell me otherwise.

should be ok

It should not affect you unless the company closes because of it's tax problems. Just pray that if it happens- it occurs when your I-485 is already 180 days old . From your info it seems you still have a few months before you fulfill the 180 day mark.

Thanks

Company is okay it is not closing and it seems like the State Revenue Department has finalized the audit and ask us if we still wanna challenge the verdict or just pay the difference. They also waive the penalty because they said there were lots of mistakes made by them as well and it was an honest mistakes so i am good. Also my boss promised me that He will do anything possible to take care of my GC process because of the years i have worked for him. Looks like I will be fine.

It should not affect you unless the company closes because of it's tax problems. Just pray that if it happens- it occurs when your I-485 is already 180 days old . From your info it seems you still have a few months before you fulfill the 180 day mark.

just FYI

I saw LUD on the long time ago approved I-140 (see my signature). Should it mean somebody is working in my case? Hope so........

question about LUD

Hi All,
I filed my 485 on 06/06/07 and had FP done on 7/12/07. When i check my case status online, the last LUD was on the day my FP was done. Reading from this forum, it seems that users saw LUD after FP date when their case was sent for name check. Does this mean that my case still has not been sent for name check yet?
any feedback is appreciated. THANKS

Hi All,
I filed my 485 on 06/06/07 and had FP done on 7/12/07. When i check my case status online, the last LUD was on the day my FP was done. Reading from this forum, it seems that users saw LUD after FP date when their case was sent for name check. Does this mean that my case still has not been sent for name check yet?
any feedback is appreciated. THANKS

Not necessarily. When I called the 1800 number, I was told that my Backgraound Check is already complete yet I did not get any LUDs other than 2 after the FP and 2 after the address change. What I have learned from reading all the comments is that the CRIS website is not always most upto date.