Tracker for I 485,I131,I765,FP for June 2007 Filers only from NSC

Question.

Guys/Guru's,

I need your advice/thoughts from you on some of the question below. Any response will be really appreciated.

1. Got my 485 approval and GC (phycical Card) in hand. What is next? Do I need to get a Infopass appointment and get stamped before any abroad travel?

2. Before receiving 485 approval, my wife and kid went on a Vacation(abroad). Their H4 visa expired on passport, but they have h4 extension/approval till 2010? I was thinking of sending them to H4 stamping, but now that I have 485 approval for them, What should I do? Just bring them here and show GC at port of entry? (Ofcourse, I'll take their GC go abroad and bring them back)?

3. Anything i should be aware or concern about these situation?

MyGCPath,

1. If you have got your GC in hand, then you don't need to take an appointment with USCIS. You should be good to travel with the card itself.

2. Take your as well as your wife's GC with you and bring your wife/kid on that. However do check with a lawyer if there is an repurcussion if the 485 gets approved with your wife being outside the country. I had read it somewhere that USCIS considers the case abandoned if you are not in US when the case is approved.

3. I mentioned my concern in point 2...so please check with your lawyer or take professional advise.

Good luck !!

Guys/Guru's,

I need your advice/thoughts from you on some of the question below. Any response will be really appreciated.

1. Got my 485 approval and GC (phycical Card) in hand. What is next? Do I need to get a Infopass appointment and get stamped before any abroad travel?

2. Before receiving 485 approval, my wife and kid went on a Vacation(abroad). Their H4 visa expired on passport, but they have h4 extension/approval till 2010? I was thinking of sending them to H4 stamping, but now that I have 485 approval for them, What should I do? Just bring them here and show GC at port of entry? (Ofcourse, I'll take their GC go abroad and bring them back)?

3. Anything i should be aware or concern about these situation?

Thanks.

Thanks GC_from_NJ. I'll talk to Lawyer.

MyGCPath,

1. If you have got your GC in hand, then you don't need to take an appointment with USCIS. You should be good to travel with the card itself.

2. Take your as well as your wife's GC with you and bring your wife/kid on that. However do check with a lawyer if there is an repurcussion if the 485 gets approved with your wife being outside the country. I had read it somewhere that USCIS considers the case abandoned if you are not in US when the case is approved.

3. I mentioned my concern in point 2...so please check with your lawyer or take professional advise.

Good luck !!

wrong Name on EAD Card

My name in EAD card has some issue. somehow they switched first and lst name. I called the 800 number .CSR told me to file another 765 and write them a letter explaining the situation and return the EAD card also. If they satisfy that it was their mistake , they will not charge fee for this process.
does anyone have any idea ?

Hi guys,
Today I called up NSC for knowing the status of my name check process. They told me that name check is still pending and for my wife it is cleared. They told me everything is fine except for the name check clearance to get the GC.

Is there any way to expedite the name check process? Please advice.

thanks,
pmp2005

AP just approved

I just happened to check my case status and it said that my spouse's and my advance parole was mailed out today.

I am sure my next posting will be that my 485 was approved.:)

It's been a month with 2 consec soft LUDS-no Status Change yet

Hi Guys,

It's been a month since I got 2 consecutive soft LUDS, that raised & kindled lotsa hopes and no Status Change yet. I am checking my status online every few hours waiting for that miracle message, which seems to be avoiding me. God save us.

When I'll be approved???

PD OCTOBER 2003 / EB3 / ROW / RIR / RD I-485 - 6/11/07; did fingerprints July 14 2007- When I'll get the F___$#@% Green Card??? Please it will be next mont until the end of year or after 10 more years?

PD OCTOBER 2003 / EB3 / ROW / RIR / RD I-485 - 6/11/07; did fingerprints July 14 2007- When I'll get the F___$#@% Green Card??? Please it will be next mont until the end of year or after 10 more years?

Hi Hernesto:

First: We know how you feel but do not use that language here......

Second: Everything that somebody can tell you is just speculations. If you go to trackitt you can realize that most people who have been approved are EB2 or EB1. EB3 is not available for visa, at least for all who PD is after Aug. 2002.

Some people said that visa data for EB3 will not move at last in the next 6 months...Who knows!!!!!

Good luck!!!!!!!

Eb3 I-485/I-131/I-765: 06/14/07 (Nebraska)
NOAs: 06/15/07
Notice Date: 07/12/07
FP-Biometrics Code 3: 08/14/07
LUD I-485 07/12/07; 08/15/07, 09/18/07
LUD I-131 10/04/07
I-765 Approved 09/22/07
AP (Advance Parole) I-131 Approve 10/22/07

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

It's been a month since I got 2 consecutive soft LUDS, that raised & kindled lotsa hopes and no Status Change yet. I am checking my status online every few hours waiting for that miracle message, which seems to be avoiding me. God save us.

GCchik,

I understand your anxious, desire and frustration as having same two LUD on the same day. (Although I am in EB3)

Hang in there. You will hear good news soon.

Thank you CaliforniaDream

I hope & pray that your words come true soon.

I was banking terribly on the theory of "two soft LUDS & within 30 days GC approval". Anyway, this October 27th it will be 4 years since my labor application, but well I should not grumble as I see lot more of my friends here from 2001, 02 & early 03.

Good luck to each one of us.

GCchik,

I understand your anxious, desire and frustration as having same two LUD on the same day. (Although I am in EB3)

Hang in there. You will hear good news soon.

Even I am on the same boat. I called yesterday to find the status. A nice lady IO said that, all my security checks completed(but no LUDs corresponding to that), and they are holding the case because of visa numbers. And, she not able to give any timeline on that. I think, we need to just wait and see.

PD 9/2003 EB2 - INDIA
RD - 6/18/2007, ND 7/13/2007, FP - 8/18, LUDs : 7/18, 8/20

Hi Guys,

DoNotWorry,
This is kind a weird..security check clear and no LUDs? Also did you tell that nice lady .your are in EB2 category and priority date is current and you are eligile for a visa number.

I asked her indirectly, saying that, one of my friends got aprrovied with close PD of mine. She repsonded that, they handle case by case, they can not compare one to the other :)

DoNotWorry,
This is kind a weird..security check clear and no LUDs? Also did you tell that nice lady .your are in EB2 category and priority date is current and you are eligile for a visa number.

Has anyone called the 1800-375-5283 number lately? I have was put on hold for nearly 2 hours when I got tired and hung up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you guys tell me what does this message meaning? Approved or any query?

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On October 31, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

Thanks,

On October 31, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

Thanks,

It means 99% it is an approval.

Thanks,
Could you please give me more details?
RD? ND?