Tracker for I 485,I131,I765,FP for June 2007 Filers only from NSC

Hi,
I got EAD Card Ordered email on 09/21. But my H1 is ending on sep 30th .Can i still work if i don't get EAD by sep 30th.

thanks

Card Ordered --- IS NOT I-765 APPROVAL

Hi,
I got EAD Card Ordered email on 09/21. But my H1 is ending on sep 30th .Can i still work if i don't get EAD by sep 30th.

thanks

Absolutely NO ... If H1 extension is not filed by sep 30th and EAD is not received yet.

Even if you receive EAD card in mail but do not have I-765 approval notice,
I believe you are not approved to work based on the EAD card until you get I-765 approval notice.

I see cases where EAD cards received but later people get RFE for I-765

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received the card production ordered email for EAD.
EAD approved for both me and my wife today 9/25/07.

I was under the impression if 'card is ordered' - it means EAD is approved. So, thats not right?

If Card Has Valid From This Date To That Date You Rae Allowed To Work With Ead

Just received the card production ordered email for EAD.
EAD approved for both me and my wife today 9/25/07.

I was under the impression if 'card is ordered' - it means EAD is approved. So, thats not right?

ALSO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ALSO RENEW YOUR H1-B. IF SOME REASON YOUR I-485 GETS DENIED OR RFE AND YOU DIDN'T RENEW YOUR H1-B. YOU WILL BE CONSIDER OUT OF STATUS EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE VALID EAD.

Hope It Is A Good News Cal.

I just posted regarding 4 LUDs on my approved EAD.

Surprisingly LUD just changed for I-485 case!!!:D :D
I hope this is good sign.

I don't want to keep my hope too high, but I cannot avoid to do that.
Keep finger crossed.

WISH YOU THE BEST

Any AP approvals recently?

EAD approvals are coming at a pleasantly brisk pace from NSC. Any AP approvals from NSC for anybody lately?

Absolutely NO ... If H1 extension is not filed by sep 30th and EAD is not received yet.

Even if you receive EAD card in mail but do not have I-765 approval notice,
I believe you are not approved to work based on the EAD card until you get I-765 approval notice.

I see cases where EAD cards received but later people get RFE for I-765

what is the pattern of EAD Approval?

First Card Production email then EAD Approval email then Card in Mail is this way?

when can i expect EAD Card?

Did anyone got EAD Approved and Card sent email for whom card production ordered on 09/20 or 09/21

Did anyone got EAD Approved and Card sent email for whom card production ordered on 09/20 or 09/21

That is the question which I also wanted to ask.
I saw on the trackitt.com that only very few people got this e-mails from NSC who originally got e-mails "Card Production Ordered" on 09/20 or 09/21.

They got it on 09/24 or 09/25, but just only few people out of huge number of "Card Production Ordered"

I think that NSC is not consistent with approval notices and number of "Card Production Ordered" is hundred times more than real approvals of I-765.

? for GCChik and CaliforniaDream

Hi Friends,
I see a LUD on my 485 late this afternoon. Praying & keeping my fingers crossed & hoping for the best.

Details in my signature.

can you tell us which country you are from?
Maybe ROW has some visas remaining and you guys may get your 485s approved before end of Sept.

good luck

Hi Barneysha, I am from India .

Looks like they are focussing on EAD & AP now. I see lot of EAD & AP approvals in the last 2 days in NSC & CSC on Trackitt, but not even one on 485 side.

Maybe ROW has some visas remaining and you guys may get your 485s approved before end of Sept.

good luck

good luck

Hello Barneysha,

I belong to Rest of the World.
I don't know why I got sudden LUD but wish it is good sign.

I think I saw you in Dallas Backlog Center forum.
Good to see you here.

GcChik,
Once you get any changes can you post?

Wish good luck to all of you.

I just got another LUD.

Oh my God,

I just got another LUD for I485.
As you can see, I am checking my case pretty often.

I hope this is good sign.......Please!!!

I have one more LUD today

Hi Friends,

I have one more LUD just now. Simply unable to focus on work, well that's nothing new, this has been going on ever since the June visa bulletin came out in Mid May. Expectation, Anticiapation leading to tension & eagerly looking for some relaxation.

Hello Barneysha,

I belong to Rest of the World.
I don't know why I got sudden LUD but wish it is good sign.

GcChik,
Once you get any changes can you post?

Wish good luck to all of you.

Same here.

Hi Friends,

I have one more LUD just now. Simply unable to focus on work, well that's nothing new, this has been going on ever since the June visa bulletin came out in Mid May. Expectation, Anticiapation leading to tension & eagerly looking for some relaxation.

I also cannot focus on my work. My hart is pounding like crazy.
From the trackitt, one person told me that if you get consecutive LUD like us then i-485 is approved.

That person also got two LUD like us and got approved. (He mention his friends are the same) Even he predict that my permanent resident will start from 9/27 once I get GC. I really hope this is true.

Lets keep praying.

Good luck.