Tracker for I 485,I131,I765,FP for June 2007 Filers only from NSC

Recieved an email from CRIS today saying that my I140 approval notice has been mailed. Does this mean there will be movement in I485 as well? Filed concurrently in June. Details in signature.

The TSC is approving EAD Left and right my collegue who applied in July got Reciept and EAD on same Day

No LUD even for RFE

I got RFE on my I-131. It was a simple RFE asking for photographos but I did not see any LUD.

I am seeing postongs on AP & EAD on early June filing. Does this mean, NSC is having some activity or it is just me?

I-131 Question

My I-131 is expiring in september 2007, I live in Michigan area, as per the instructions I have to send the application to Nebraska service center. I see the processing dates for Nebraska is May 15, 2007. Since I am planning to travel in the month of November.

I have couple of questions:

1. Can I send my application to different processing center which ever is fast?
2. Can you suggest me which processing center is fast in processing I-131?
3. Do you think if I apply today, I will get my I-131 approved by November?

Your answers will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-smbasha

WITH THE CURRENT NSC SPEED YOU CAN EXPECT YOUR EAD IN 90-120 DAYS FROM RD.
JUNE 1ST FILERS HAS STATRTED GETTING THEIR EAD FROM YESTERDAY.
Is Interim EAD still a possibility. I know they are not being issued from local offices anymore but I remember reading it somewhere that you can contact Customer Service or take INFOPASS and they will order the Interim EAD for you through service center.

USCIS has stopped Interim EAD service.we need to wait

Is Interim EAD still a possibility. I know they are not being issued from local offices anymore but I remember reading it somewhere that you can contact Customer Service or take INFOPASS and they will order the Interim EAD for you through service center.

EADs just starting for Jun 1st.

In case you didn't see this, it seems NCS EADs just started with Jun 1st as someone already mentioned; in the meantime TSC people are getting LUDs everywhere for 485....

EAD approval for me and spouse CRIS email August 29th for card production ordered. Still waiting for AP and 485.

EB3 RIR - CA
PD: Nov 19 2002
45 day letter March 11 2005
45 day letter faxed response March 14 2005
PBEC: P04321-056XX
I140 Filing date- June 29 2006
I140 approval date- January 31 2007
I140 Receipt# LIN-06-202-520XX

I485/AP/EAD Filing at NSC - June 1 2007
I485/AP/EAD NSC notice date- June 7 2007
EAD AD for me and spouse: Aug 29 2007

I485 Receipt# LIN-07-177-507XX LUD: Aug 1 2007
FP received on July 10 2007 for date- Aug 1 2007

The guy told me that it is 75 business days not regular days. So I think he is right since we are seeing some approvals filed on June 1st.

From Murthy Bulletin...

EAD Applications

The CIS Ombudsman has been engaging in discussions with the USCIS filed offices, in an effort to institute a uniform policy to assist EAD applicants with applications pending for 75 days or more. Since interim EAD production could take several days, the Ombudsman believes it should not be necessary for an applicant to wait for 90 days before requesting an interim EAD at the field office. Field offices no longer issue EADs; however, they can request interim EADs for pending applications. Mr. Khatri regrets that some field offices are not focused on helping their customers to continue uninterrupted employment, when the customers are doing their part to abide by the laws and maintain the validity of their EADs.

The CIS Ombudsman requested teleconference participants to notify his office if and when a field office refuses to request the production of an interim EAD card, when the application has been pending for approximately 75 days from the date of application.

Dependency of 485 on EAD/AP

Gurus,
Can anyone explain if 485 processing is dependent on EAD and AP approvals in any way. What I want to know is since NSC is moving very slow in approving EAD and APs, does it mean that there would be no progress on our 485 cases untill they are done with EADs or they can move in parallel. So when the 485 dates become current for some of the people would they have to get their EAD and AP approved first before processing the 485.
Any inputs would be helpful.

485 processing is independent of EAD and AP processing.
Some lucky one gets 485 approved in 30-45 days while EAD/APs are pending.....see trackitt.com

Gurus,
Can anyone explain if 485 processing is dependent on EAD and AP approvals in any way. What I want to know is since NSC is moving very slow in approving EAD and APs, does it mean that there would be no progress on our 485 cases untill they are done with EADs or they can move in parallel. So when the 485 dates become current for some of the people would they have to get their EAD and AP approved first before processing the 485.
Any inputs would be helpful.